Improved Clubs Enhancements

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I had the older version of Club Enhancements and really liked it but I guess it doesn’t work on 4.4 so I’m guessing we are suppose to buy this new version (any discounts for anyone who bought the original version? )

Also I’ve been looking for a way when a member joins a club that they Auto Follow content for that club.  A few people pointed towards Club Enhancements but I’m not seeing that feature listed.  Like Prago.. “is it in thar”? Or is this just a wish list for this application?

Thanks...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

We are using this app and not sure if it is connected or not but have this issue.

Has anyone come across an issue where every few days the clubs are re-ordered in the order they were created?

So the first created club is in position 1, the second every created club is in position 2 etc?

Any ideas what could be resetting the order?

• 2 weeks later...

"Add members from a specific user group to the club (secondary groups checked) (setting to allow Club Owners to use it. Admins can use it). "

If I create a Subscription that moves a member up to "Gold Member" from "Member"  .   I can also choose to have the new Gold Member auto joined to a club?  Is that correct?

One subscription, grants extra permissions for a newly created Gold Member and auto joins members into a closed club

• 2 weeks later...