Improved Clubs Enhancements

Hello, I bought the plugin Clubs Enhancements 1.2.1 for the forum version 4.4.10 now there is an update to the plugin Improved Clubs Enhancements 2.0.0 I am required to pay the full amount of $30 the update is written $10

Question is this an error or should I buy the plugin again for the full cost?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2020 at 3:45 PM, ant.biaggi said:

Dear @InvisionHQ, can I expect an answer from you? Will there be an upgrade?

Thank you for not forgetting us)

On 10/27/2020 at 3:19 AM, Mastric said:

I had both previous apps, and this app explains why I can't find updates for either in the Market place. Would it be possible to get migrated to the Improved app as well.

both have been added, the old apps are no longer supported.

• 2 months later...
On 10/26/2020 at 9:29 PM, InvisionHQ said:

No, if you have an active license of Clubs Enhancements you can ask to migrate for free to the new app.

Hey @InvisionHQ

Can we avail of migrating for free from Clubs Enhancements to Improved Clubs Enhancements please.

Please check the PM for the details of our purchase of Clubs Enhancements.

Thanks.

Rally of Team Tribe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/27/2021 at 2:33 PM, Chris Anderson said:

Is there any way of creating nested forums within a club?  If it isn't something currently available can such functionality be added?  I would be willing to sponsor such functionality if it could be done.

I'm not rich, but I would be willing to chip in for this too.

On 4/28/2021 at 3:59 AM, InvisionHQ said:

yes, is one of the first things I will add.

On 4/28/2021 at 3:59 AM, InvisionHQ said:

yes, is one of the first things I will add.

@InvisionHQ Ballpark question: would sub-forums in clubs be something you think you could add in a matter of a few weeks or several months? I'm just not sure of how difficult an ask this is.

I'm having a discussion with a client this Wednesday and it would be helpful for me to manage his expectations 🥸 I repeat my offer to chip in a few dollars 💚

1 minute ago, InvisionHQ said:

Unfortunately I don't have an ETA, I will try to release everything this month, but I can't guarantee anything. There is also 4.6 around the corner and I need to review a lot of apps.

Wow, thank you. More information than I had hoped for. Now I'll stop bugging you 😇

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/3/2021 at 10:47 AM, InvisionHQ said:

Unfortunately I don't have an ETA, I will try to release everything this month, but I can't guarantee anything. There is also 4.6 around the corner and I need to review a lot of apps.

On 5/3/2021 at 10:49 AM, Giray said:

Wow, thank you. More information than I had hoped for. Now I'll stop bugging you 😇

Hi... Sorry to ask but wondering if you'd made a decision or moved on the sub-forums in clubs. I have a zoom meeting with my 'clubs' tonight and they've all been pestering me – so you could say that I'm just re-pestering 😇

• 4 weeks later...