Improved Clubs Enhancements

On 4/28/2021 at 2:33 AM, Chris Anderson said:

The IPS Suite allows me to create nested forums as shown below:

image.png.9d160465ae53f3efe4e543c648b69e12.png

Your app allows you to create a forums only:

image.thumb.png.4b940538dddd8f3fe666441b4af1d366.png

Is there any way of creating nested forums within a club?  If it isn't something currently available can such functionality be added?  I would be willing to sponsor such functionality if it could be done.

Hi, may I know what do you mean by a nested forum? Looks interesting...🤓

16 hours ago, Umaar said:

Hi, may I know what do you mean by a nested forum? Looks interesting...🤓

It means that in the main forum area, you can have categories, forums and sub-forums. In clubs you can only have forums. It would be good to be able to have, at least, sub forums so as to be able to divide club discussions the way we might in the main forum.

Not sure if it's feasible or if he'll implement it.

On 6/30/2021 at 3:21 AM, Giray said:

It means that in the main forum area, you can have categories, forums and sub-forums. In clubs you can only have forums. It would be good to be able to have, at least, sub forums so as to be able to divide club discussions the way we might in the main forum.

Not sure if it's feasible or if he'll implement it.

Yesss...must have! 😄

Also add a Task & Milestone for club, something like a simple project management.

Where we can add club members to a task, mark it as complete, etc...😄😄

I would be happy to see a 4.6 compatible version without any new functionality and an update incorporating new ideas down the road. That seems to be the approach other developers are taking.

18 minutes ago, Umaar said:

Task & Milestone for club, something like a simple project management.

Stratagem might fill the bill for you.

Edited by Chris Anderson
7 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Help the dev out by providing the error.

You're right, fair point. The reason I had not is because it was clear in the thread that the application was not yet 4.6 ready. This said, here goes. When I click on any of the clubs, I get:

Error: Undefined class constant 'SELECT_SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS' (0)
#0 /home/myhome/public_html/init.php(902) : eval()'d code(44): IPS\clubsenhancements\_Block::blocks(NULL, 'block_id', 'block_club_id=8')
#1 /home/myhome/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\clubsenhancements_hook_ceControllerView->execute()
#2 /home/myhome/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#3 {main}

On 7/2/2021 at 9:25 PM, Giray said:

You're right, fair point. The reason I had not is because it was clear in the thread that the application was not yet 4.6 ready. This said, here goes. When I click on any of the clubs, I get:

Error: Undefined class constant 'SELECT_SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS' (0)
#0 /home/myhome/public_html/init.php(902) : eval()'d code(44): IPS\clubsenhancements\_Block::blocks(NULL, 'block_id', 'block_club_id=8')
#1 /home/myhome/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\clubsenhancements_hook_ceControllerView->execute()
#2 /home/myhome/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#3 {main}

The 4.6 version is ready to be released. I will send the file between today or tomorrow to the marketplace. But the approval time at the moment is two weeks.

Edited by InvisionHQ

Disabled the Improved Clubs Enhancements (2.0.1) so when accessing the clubs I don't get the error

club_enhance_error.thumb.png.ab736e0bcb7f2ae6f14674f4bafe6552.png

I'm back up at the moment.  Once the update is released, I'll re-enable the application and update.

THANK You..  was getting worried you weren't supporting the application anymore since the domain advertised on the app is parked (bbcode.it).. very happy to see you are still supporting it.

Edited by DJ ZAh

If u want to fix that error 

Undefined class constant 'SELECT_SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS' (0)

U can edit one file to delete old or now not used function.

Go to ftp or access production files of our system then go : applications/clubsenhancements/sources/Block/Block.php 

And remove or edit in line: 134 where \IPS\Db::SELECT_SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS  is called.

Remove them or give NULL.

"$select = \IPS\Db::i()->select( '*', 'clubsenhancements_custom_blocks', $where, ( $sortOption === 'block_title' ? "{$sortOption} ASC" : "{$sortOption} DESC" ), $limit, NULL, NULL );"

I removed on another file the same "SELECT_SQL_CALC..... 
its right there: applications/clubsenhancements/hooks/ceControllerView.php

The same problem there line: 452.

Fixed: " $select    = \IPS\Db::i()->select( '*', 'core_members', $_SESSION['add_group_club'], 'member_id ASC', array( \is_array( $data ) ? $data['done'] : 0, $cycle ), NULL, NULL, NULL );"

Feel free to try on ur app. If it didn work just turn off application and then turn it on.

U can simply go back if it didnt work for u.

Always make backup of plugins and whole application. 

Greetings.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2021 at 11:28 AM, Umaar said:

Yesss...must have! 😄

Also add a Task & Milestone for club, something like a simple project management.

Where we can add club members to a task, mark it as complete, etc...😄😄

I use Stratagem for Project Management and its pretty darn strong for an app.  Been very happy with it and they are always developing/improving it.

On 7/26/2021 at 10:32 AM, InvisionHQ said:

2.0.2 Version. 
Approval is pending. The first attempt failed.

Hi does this "Hide members list in the sidebar when the "Display Club information" is located "In the header" 

also hide the member list we see before enter a club(see pic)

image.png.d93da5dc2a6d38efa42eec04c8d91839.png

also, does this still work with 4.5.x? Thanks!!

Edited by SUBRTX

Hey there, I was just curious. Didn't this app used to allow club leaders to change the group type on the frontend? I read through the features list and I don't see it listed there, unless I'm confusing this with a different app?

On 7/29/2021 at 3:38 PM, SUBRTX said:

also hide the member list we see before enter a club(see pic)

No

On 7/29/2021 at 3:38 PM, SUBRTX said:

also, does this still work with 4.5.x? Thanks!!

Probably yes, but it has only been tested for 4.6 and from the marketplace you can only install it for 4.6.

11 hours ago, ahc said:

Hey there, I was just curious. Didn't this app used to allow club leaders to change the group type on the frontend? I read through the features list and I don't see it listed there, unless I'm confusing this with a different app?

It's listed:

Change type of the club (option according to the owner group setting).