Improved Clubs Enhancements

The app is breaking new registrations/validation on client boards

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/nginx/domains/dome/public/applications/clubsenhancements/extensions/core/MemberSync/clubsEnhancements.php(93): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load()
#1 /home/nginx/domains/dome/public/system/Member/Member.php(3767): IPS\clubsenhancements\extensions\core\MemberSync\_clubsEnhancements->onValidate()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/dome/public/system/Member/Member.php(4275): IPS\_Member->memberSync()
#3 /home/nginx/domains/dome/public/system/Member/Member.php(4242): IPS\_Member->validationComplete()
#4 /home/nginx/domains/dome/public/applications/core/modules/front/system/register.php(760): IPS\_Member->emailValidationConfirmed()
#5 /home/nginx/domains/dome/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register->validate()
#6 /home/nginx/domains/dome/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/nginx/domains/dome/public/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

looking at your code it seems that you're catching the wrong Exception

I bought 1.2.1 + bought 1.3.3

Now i run under 1.3.3

image.thumb.png.99b5375db263cf9bf73be227329934ad.png

I just tried to install update 1.3.4 but it don't work.

image.thumb.png.ddb82ac806827a6320014e81ad967cd0.png

Here you are the message ERROR (i'm administrator)
image.thumb.png.4d6de83a0ae7d995388bdf25f6361868.png

I don't want to uninstall 1.3.3 to reinstall 1.3.4 because too risky to loose every working content into the Clubs.

Edited by Clubimport
  • 3 weeks later...

I am ready to buy the Club Enhancements plugin but am now a little unsure which version I need. What will I be missing if I buy the previous version as opposed to this one? Just the owners features? My site is low volume so there will only really be me as a club owner and I don't need to monetise (yet). 

On 3/26/2020 at 11:15 AM, InvisionHQ said:

I answered to your PM.

I'm not getting a response from Invision regarding the refunding of the incorrect purchase. They really shouldn't be having deprecated plugins available for sale on the marketplace. 

I really need to get this enhancement working properly but I can't spend $50 on it and then hope that the other purchase might get refunded. 

5 hours ago, FZ said:

I'm not getting a response from Invision regarding the refunding of the incorrect purchase. They really shouldn't be having deprecated plugins available for sale on the marketplace. 

I really need to get this enhancement working properly but I can't spend $50 on it and then hope that the other purchase might get refunded. 

Read this

10 minutes ago, JustHatched said:

Read this

Yes, InvisionHQ has been in touch and approved the refund from his side, but subject to approval from Invision themselves. It's the latter party who I am having issues getting a response from. 

5 hours ago, FZ said:

Your ticket is assigned to management and they will reply as soon as they can (please bear with us, but you will get a response).

If a plugin/application has been deprecated the author needs to let us know by submitting a ticket, I haven't personally seen any requests from @InvisionHQ asking for us to prevent purchases of the plugin but we've just made that change.

1 minute ago, Stuart Silvester said:

Your ticket is assigned to management and they will reply as soon as they can (please bear with us, but you will get a response).

If a plugin/application has been deprecated the author needs to let us know by submitting a ticket, I haven't personally seen any requests from @InvisionHQ asking for us to prevent purchases of the plugin but we've just made that change.

Thank you, I appreciate the input. 

Invision sorted out the refund for the deprecated plugin and I have now installed the app. 

It seems to be working as expected, but I have noticed that since the installation I appear to have lost the default images for members without avatars. Also the default club background and profile page masthead images are missing too. 

1384928831_Screenshot2020-03-31at08_13_49.jpg.6d46d2c6bd1568f54cb9eb7a6648b1c7.jpg

Anybody else with this? Quick fix ideas? 

Edited by FZ
On 3/28/2020 at 2:35 PM, Stuart Silvester said:

There's a ticket from a few months ago, but the important thing is that it worked out. Thank you.