Improved Clubs Enhancements

This is the support topic for:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUGS REPORTED:
none

SUGGESTIONS NOTED:
1. would be nice with closed clubs have option to hide homepage or sidebars for non-members.
put the custom block title optional

Edited by InvisionHQ
48 minutes ago, EmpireKickass said:

Works well 🙂  The old is removed and the new is in. However I do not see the list of clubs on the user profile page. even when on. It shows up on the posts panel and hovercard Profile.

It was a choice. Since there is already the tab "clubs" I preferred to remove other references that could be redundant.

Hi,

1. Sidebars are next to the club, not inside like yours on the picture.

1781194039_Vstiek1.thumb.JPG.b5f6c609b026dd781cc8501e89bacb77.JPG

2. only club owners can manage blocks, not club leader (would be nic if both could)

3. would be nice with closed clubs have option to hide homepage or sidebars for non-members.

4. is there any way how to move sidebars on mobile view before content (now its after)

Thanks

Martin

Edited by mardiv
2 hours ago, mardiv said:

1. Sidebars are next to the club, not inside like yours on the picture.

4. is there any way how to move sidebars on mobile view before content (now its after)

1. Yes, It's ok, I need to update the screenshot.

4. This is something related to IPS framework. I don't think I can do something to bring up the blocks.

3. would be nice with closed clubs have option to hide homepage or sidebars for non-members.

3. Noted.

Drag files here to attach, or choose files is missing.

Let me check

Thank you very much, but bug with hovercard still exists. I have: 7 and see only 3 at hovercard. 😞

It just take number from other option called: Display Club Icon on posts panel?. It was like that in previous plugin, and it is in new one. Its bug. Please fix it.

Edited by wegorz23