iAwards

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 9/29/2018 at 11:34 AM, cieglo said:

I use the 1.1.0 version of the iAwards and would like to upgrade to the latest 1.2.2. How do I do it? Just simply use the iAwards update button of the Apps screen in the Admin Control Panel? Maybe it's obvious but want to make sure nothing breaks in result 😉

Yes that's how you do it, it won't break anything. 

@-RAW- Still trying to figure out where this "stacked" feature is or how to enable it.

Edit: NM. Thought stacked awards should take all the awards someone have and just show 1 icon with a number of how many they have, seems like stacked here is if you earn duplicate. 

One thing we wanted to do is have Medals + Ribbons, but because you only get 1 setting to change the size/shape to display awards we can't have both, as if we have it set to display ribbons all our medals will be that shape too. Is it possible to have another category for a setting so we could do both? If not we are forced to buy Fosters awards on top of yours.

Edited by United We Stand
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi working on a friends site. tho im getting the error anyone with any tips lmk ❤️  also why does description not show in tooltip hover. And when u fill out reason why does it auto not chose that reason? why it gotta be manually typed 

Data too long for column 'awarded_title' at row 1

Edited by marijuana4201

Hello,

I was wondering if it would be possible to re-create the "Awards" page be more informative.

For my Awards page and I generally have 1 award type per category as I manually give awards for yearly champions of the various games played on the site. 

Thus my main Awards page looks like:  

Game A  1 award

Game B   1 award

Game C    1 award

One currently needs to click on each Award category to see who all has won this award.  Instead of this format would it be possible to see the total number of members awarded for each category?  

Thus it would the page might look instead like...  (Then if one clicks on (6 awards) we can see the list of all members receiving that award category.)

Game A    6  awards

Game B    10 awards

Game C     8 awards

Multiple Awards in a Category could be indented like this

Game A         6 awards

--Game Aa      3 awards

--Game Ab      3 awards

Game B                 10 awards

Game C                   8 awards

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Getting this error @InvisionHQ when clicking Manage Awarded in the ACP. I'm on 4.4 and using the most recent beta of iAwards. Other than that seems to work fine so far

Error: Undefined constant 'IPS\HTMLENTITIES' (0)
#0 /var/www/html/r239240/system/Helpers/Table/Db.php(418): IPS\awards\modules\admin\awards\_manage->IPS\awards\modules\admin\awards\{closure}('JustHatched', Array)
#1 /var/www/html/r239240/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(484): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Db->getRows(Array)
#2 /var/www/html/r239240/applications/awards/modules/admin/awards/manage.php(111): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#3 /var/www/html/r239240/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\awards\modules\admin\awards\_manage->manageMembers()
#4 /var/www/html/r239240/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /var/www/html/r239240/applications/awards/modules/admin/awards/manage.php(36): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#6 /var/www/html/r239240/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\awards\modules\admin\awards\_manage->execute()
#7 /var/www/html/r239240/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Excuse me if it was already addressed but can members rearrange the awards how they want?

On 7/19/2016 at 11:43 PM, GrooveOnBeat said:

In a future release, will the members be able to sort out the Awards the way they want them displayed?

On 7/20/2016 at 7:11 PM, GrooveOnBeat said:

Thanks RAW!

While sort by and sort direction are good, it is pre-defined. I mean sort by either click and drag, similar to how we can sort forums by click and drag in the ACP. Or an include list, but there's an up/down buttons where members can move awards up or down.

My 2nd quote basically explains what I'm asking for.

8 minutes ago, Merezhko said:

Hello, 

i don't see "Renew" button at iAwards page at the Marketplace.
How can i upgrade my app to IPS 4.4 support? 

And can i send money from Visa not using Pay Pal?

Thanks in advance!

Go to the marketplace and click on the manage purchases link at the top.  Once on the manage purchases page look for iAwards.  You'll see a renewal invoice link next to iAwards.  Click on that and pay for the renewal.

Edited by Bluto

For quite some time, this error can be triggered by a guest:

SELECT count(*) FROM `awards_awards` WHERE award_cat_id = IS NULL
IPS\Db\Exception: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'IS NULL' at line 1 (1064)
#0 /var/www/html/system/Db/Select.php(373): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Helpers\\T...', Array, true)
#1 /var/www/html/system/Db/Select.php(436): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /var/www/html/system/Db/Select.php(355): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /var/www/html/system/Helpers/Table/Db.php(308): IPS\Db\_Select->first()
#4 /var/www/html/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(484): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Db->getRows(Array)
#5 /var/www/html/applications/awards/modules/front/awards/awards.php(82): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#6 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\awards\modules\front\awards\_awards->manage()
#7 /var/www/html/applications/awards/modules/front/awards/awards.php(25): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\awards\modules\front\awards\_awards->execute()
#9 /var/www/html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

The backtrace:

#0 /var/www/html/init.php(665): IPS\_Log::log('SELECT count(*)...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 /var/www/html/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(560): IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(IPS\Db\Exception))
#2 /var/www/html/applications/awards/modules/front/awards/awards.php(82): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#3 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\awards\modules\front\awards\_awards->manage()
#4 /var/www/html/applications/awards/modules/front/awards/awards.php(25): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\awards\modules\front\awards\_awards->execute()
#6 /var/www/html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

Could this be fixed once and for all?

And if it has been, and I'm being a complete idiot by not knowing this… where and how do I fix it myself?