iAwards

Trying to purchase iAwards... Cannot buy it on Marketplace, there is no payment processor configured on the official support site. 

Please let me know in PM if there is a way to buy this product and/or I can have access to the beta for 4.5. 

Thanks in advance!

@InvisionHQ I am having an issue after update:

This background process keeps at 0%. If I run it manually:

image.thumb.png.d46a767d546333d8f6eb38b03b8fccca.png

image.png.e66d695ff55b7d5187bfeb853721fc29.png

SELECT member_id, award_sort, award_order, award_member_show FROM `forocore_members` AS `core_members` WHERE aw_sort!='date' OR aw_order!='DESC' OR aw_show IS NOT NULL ORDER BY member_id ASC LIMIT 0,500
Unknown column 'aw_sort' in 'where clause'
#0 /home/foro/www/system/Db/Select.php(383): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*ips_forum::ip...', Array, true)
#1 /home/foro/www/system/Db/Select.php(577): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /home/foro/www/applications/awards/extensions/core/Queue/membersTable.php(68): IPS\Db\_Select->count()
#3 /home/foro/www/system/Task/Task.php(47): IPS\awards\extensions\core\Queue\_membersTable->run(Array, 0)
#4 /home/foro/www/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(87): IPS\_Task::runQueue()
#5 /home/foro/www/system/Helpers/MultipleRedirect/MultipleRedirect.php(92): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->IPS\core\modules\admin\system\{closure}(Array)
#6 /home/foro/www/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(136): IPS\Helpers\_MultipleRedirect->__construct(Object(IPS\Http\Url\Internal), Object(Closure), Object(Closure))
#7 /home/foro/www/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->process()
#8 /home/foro/www/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(42): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/foro/www/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->execute()
#10 /home/foro/www/jefe/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

If I fix manually that query, this appears:

Error: Class 'IPS\awards\Members' not found (0)
#0 /home/foro/www/system/Task/Task.php(47): IPS\awards\extensions\core\Queue\_membersTable->run(Array, 0)
#1 /home/foro/www/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(87): IPS\_Task::runQueue()
#2 /home/foro/www/system/Helpers/MultipleRedirect/MultipleRedirect.php(92): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->IPS\core\modules\admin\system\{closure}(Array)
#3 /home/foro/www/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(136): IPS\Helpers\_MultipleRedirect->__construct(Object(IPS\Http\Url\Internal), Object(Closure), Object(Closure))
#4 /home/foro/www/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->process()
#5 /home/foro/www/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(42): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/foro/www/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->execute()
#7 /home/foro/www/jefe/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Thanks!

For any of my other customers with the same issue as Alex, add this to custom.css and I'll patch it in a future theme update.

The awardsHr code helps with dark themes, so feel free to leave that out if you like.

[data-role="awards"] > .ipsDataItem > .ipsResponsive_block{
	flex: 0 1 100%;
}

hr.awardsHr {
	border-color: rgba(var(--theme-text_light),.3);
}

I think someone asked this above - but will there ever be automation added back to this?

I don't mind manually doing things, Just got this yesterday and I love it - after waiting forever for another dev on their stuff, finally broke down and left that group.

3 hours ago, Ehren said:

For any of my other customers with the same issue as Alex, add this to custom.css and I'll patch it in a future theme update.

The awardsHr code helps with dark themes, so feel free to leave that out if you like.

[data-role="awards"] > .ipsDataItem{
	display: block;
}

hr.awardsHr {
	border-color: rgba(var(--theme-text_light),.3);
}

@Ehren Need fix for main page too -  it breaks more after the custom css addition.

image.thumb.png.09fd69fe334aea99afe9222321385402.png

I've moved from 3.4 to 4.5 on this, running into various issues. Right now when hovering over this (even if I setup new awards) it's showing this on topic view:

image.png.3320df7fddaa999b2c1bdd4496a8d02f.png

Additionally for the ones I imported, they do not show up:

image.thumb.png.576a48ecd012c92694b662089756946e.png

Any help would be great.

I have a few more issues but rather get these ones fixed first.

Edited by Unleashed2k

Installed the 2.0.1 and upgraded the awards from my IPB3.4 hq awards app. The awards are in new sql table as expected, but they don't show up anywhere.
If I give an award to a user, it is written to that new sql table (appended to the old awards) and that new award is visible in posts/profile properly.

What am I missing? 

When I try to go to the Awards app in the menu, I get this error:

[[Template awards/front/index/index is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am using factory default skin and I have run the support tool, but no joy.  

Just a suggestion: when installing the app the first time, it looks like that all awards have the "everyone - full control" permissions. Would it be possible to restrict it to admins can add/give/edit awards and every other groups have view and awarded permission? 

This would solve most of the confusion when the users can edit/delete each other's awards on a freshly installed system. 

Thanks in advance!

(it is on an internal devsite atm)

Edited by balazsp