iAwards

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/26/2021 at 7:03 AM, InvisionHQ said:

@ErickF. It has just been sent to the marketplace for approval. Fingers crossed!

Does it normally take this long?

What actually changed? The 2.0.2 version seems to mostly work with 4.6 (though I haven't actually changed anything in the settings or setup for the awards, I've just let it be and have awarded some people things).

Edited by iacas
  • 2 weeks later...

I upgraded.

Just now, got an error email, and when I click on the "Rules" tab in the Awards section of the ACP, I get this:

SELECT * FROM `awards_rules` ORDER BY rule_position
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'rule_position' in 'order clause' (1054)
#0 /var/www/html/system/Db/Select.php(388): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery()
#1 /var/www/html/system/Db/Select.php(286): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /var/www/html/system/Node/Model.php(224): IPS\Db\_Select->setKeyField()
#3 /var/www/html/system/Node/Model.php(180): IPS\Node\_Model::nodesWithPermission()
#4 /var/www/html/system/Node/Controller.php(111): IPS\Node\_Model::roots()
#5 /var/www/html/system/Helpers/Tree/Tree.php(130): IPS\Node\_Controller->_getRoots()
#6 /var/www/html/system/Node/Controller.php(99): IPS\Helpers\Tree\_Tree->__toString()
#7 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\Node\_Controller->manage()
#8 /var/www/html/system/Node/Controller.php(69): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /var/www/html/applications/awards/modules/admin/awards/rules.php(34): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#10 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\awards\modules\admin\awards\_rules->execute()
#11 /var/www/html/deity/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#12 {main}

The "awards_rules" table has nothing in it. It's blank.

The awards seem to still work. https://thesandtrap.com/awards is still fine, etc.

But… what's up with "awards_rules" and the "rule_position" (which isn't even a column in that table)?

image.thumb.png.d3849e4b69a13d0e3992a6ff33b5a8bd.png

The autoAwardRules task locks and generates a similar (or identical) error, too.

#3 /var/www/html/system/Node/Model.php(180): IPS\Node\_Model::nodesWithPermission()
#4 /var/www/html/applications/awards/tasks/autoAwardRules.php(39): IPS\Node\_Model::roots()
#5 /var/www/html/system/Task/Task.php(266): IPS\awards\tasks\_autoAwardRules->execute()
#6 /var/www/html/applications/core/modules/admin/settings/advanced.php(729): IPS\_Task->run()
#7 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\admin\settings\_advanced->runTask()
#8 /var/www/html/applications/core/modules/admin/settings/advanced.php(38): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\settings\_advanced->execute()
#10 /var/www/html/deity/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

12 hours ago, iacas said:

The autoAwardRules task locks and generates a similar (or identical) error, too.

#4 /var/www/html/applications/awards/tasks/autoAwardRules.php(39): IPS\Node\_Model::roots()
#5 /var/www/html/system/Task/Task.php(266): IPS\awards\tasks\_autoAwardRules->execute()
#6 /var/www/html/applications/core/modules/admin/settings/advanced.php(729): IPS\_Task->run()
#7 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\admin\settings\_advanced->runTask()
#8 /var/www/html/applications/core/modules/admin/settings/advanced.php(38): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\settings\_advanced->execute()
#10 /var/www/html/deity/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

Is that new version? I am seeing similar error so checking if new or old version.

After updating application I got below error:

image.png.5735b01fca98e478a978e4fa1278afb6.png

ALTER TABLE `ipb_awards_rules` ADD COLUMN `rule_member_uploaded_photo` TINYINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 , ADD COLUMN `rule_member_days_registered` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 , ADD COLUMN `rule_position` BIGINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 ;

Edited by AlexJ
5 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:

Uhm, I can't replicate this issue on my dev board. 

Can I log on your ACP? send me a PM.

What's the minimum level of access that you'd need to do this? I'm not keen on just creating another admin account and giving you that, though I would like this issue to be resolved.

3 hours ago, iacas said:

What's the minimum level of access that you'd need to do this? I'm not keen on just creating another admin account and giving you that, though I would like this issue to be resolved.

Unfortunately I think that I need full access. Alternatively, we have to go by trial and error... and with this new marketplace policy, trial and error can take up to 20 days.

3 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:

Unfortunately I think that I need full access. Alternatively, we have to go by trial and error... and with this new marketplace policy, trial and error can take up to 20 days.

Okay, and yeah, I'm not willing to give full ACP access to someone.

There are a few of us at least now having this same bug (it seems). I'd be happy to run some SQL queries and share the results with you or something.

What should the table show? Should it be empty? Is there a flag somewhere to tell iAwards that I don't have the Rules app installed?

Seems like there should be a 'rule_position' column, right? And my DB doesn't have one.

Could you… provide the output from `describe awards_rules;` of what should be correct?

I see this in awards/data/schema.json:

"rule_position": {
    "allow_null": false,
    "auto_increment": false,
    "comment": "",
    "decimals": null,
    "default": "0",
    "length": 20,
    "name": "rule_position",
    "type": "BIGINT",
    "unsigned": true,
    "values": []
},

But, I might be missing some other columns?

Actually, in looking at the upgrade script error, it says:

ALTER TABLE `ipb_awards_rules` ADD COLUMN `rule_member_uploaded_photo` TINYINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 , ADD COLUMN `rule_member_days_registered` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 , ADD COLUMN `rule_position` BIGINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 ;

But the table on my database is called "awards_rules" not "ipb_awards_rules". So…

ALTER TABLE `awards_rules` ADD COLUMN `rule_member_uploaded_photo` TINYINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 , ADD COLUMN `rule_member_days_registered` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 , ADD COLUMN `rule_position` BIGINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 ;

image.thumb.png.cdca6323b28a8a88c0b9b7c1a9e4af57.png

image.thumb.png.72448e84e5b9835a2c42fd730b6133fb.png

So… seems to be "fixed" now.

Edited by iacas
5 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:

I was able to replicate the problem on another customer's site. I am working on a fix.

I meant thoughts on the "fix" above. I re-ran a line in your scripts without the "ipb_" prefix and the columns were added to the table, and now I don't get any errors in the task or by clicking on the "Rules" link in the iAwards portion of the ACP.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I'm having trouble getting the application to work. We previously ran on version 1.3.2 . But after our IPS upgrade to 4.6.7 we upgraded the plugin to the latest version 2.1.0. After the upgrade we are not able to issue awards to our members, and also members are not able to view their awards.
When taking a look at the Logs in IPS we can view all awarded awards. So that cannot be the issue. I think all permissions are set up correctly. So I'm kinda lost on what to do here.
Could you help us out? Thanks in advance!