iAwards

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can you please consider integrating this with custom profile fields? 

This will allow users to edit their profiles to complete profile fields that will put a badge in this area. Such as Branch of military service. 

Plan is to use Translations to translate "Awards" to "Honors and Accolades"

Examples...

usaf.png

fire.png

emt.png

coast.png

navy.png

usmc.png

army.png

legendary.png

Edited by fix3r
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/10/2019 at 3:38 PM, AlexJ said:

@InvisionHQ - When user is deleted - it adds Guest. Can we remove Guest award showing?

image.thumb.png.1a1a667b286d676032d60cac3ac5d289.png

On 5/1/2019 at 9:18 AM, AlexJ said:

https://fearless-assassins.com/awards/

I have restricted awards so only few groups can give awards. But it seems like all can and it shows in drop down -  i have PM'd you permission pic. 

image.png.6c0239449f296497580fb1c2fd3b7508.png

On 4/30/2019 at 10:56 PM, AlexJ said:

@InvisionHQ - Also it seems when theme if full width  - awards are miss aligned.  How can i make New Award and Awarded right aligned? 

image.thumb.png.59f520cad017603a1d0a34fbd7253a4e.png

On 4/25/2019 at 10:24 AM, iacas said:

You might have to employ a fix that was given 10 or 20 pages ago, or something, but… again, the app has worked for me for years.

@InvisionHQ - Are the above reported issues, fixed? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2019 at 2:11 AM, InvisionHQ said:

The newly installed app has no awards, you have to create them according to your needs from the control panel.

OK figured that out, got some awards installed them.

But I have a problem now, when I go to give an Award to a member, I make it all out and when  summit the award the error appears.

See image below

iAwards.thumb.png.60371f32048664aa141dde4c26040202.png

Hope you can help me get this active, I run a Arcade and give awards out..

Ron.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there, I'm trying to install the Rules Expansion Pack and keep getting this error

3C145/3

any thoughts?

EDIT: just saw post above, however, when I try to download rules i get 

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.
Error code: 2D161/2

I can see that it is not you who provide the rules but can you assist with a work around?

Edited by DeRealDeano
On 2/24/2020 at 11:27 AM, DeRealDeano said:

Hi there, I'm trying to install the Rules Expansion Pack and keep getting this error

3C145/3

any thoughts?

EDIT: just saw post above, however, when I try to download rules i get 

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.
Error code: 2D161/2

I can see that it is not you who provide the rules but can you assist with a work around?

Contact Rules author for this

On 2/25/2020 at 9:58 AM, DeRealDeano said:

Also there seems to be an issue with the background. on the main page there is no background but once you are on the page that displays the entire rewards, there is. (see image below). Is this something you could assist with please?

Can you send me (PM) a url to check?

• 1 month later...
On 4/6/2020 at 5:19 PM, imsandertjeee said:

I want to buy this application, but i have a question about it..
It says "Manual awarding" but can it be automated rewarded as well? 
Like i got a game server, and i want to reward users these "badges" from sending something ingame to the community that will award them.

You can use rules app to make automatic awards working with iAwards.

• 4 weeks later...

We've just installed this but have given "awards" to members to place in their signatures instead for years before switching to this system. Is it possible to backdate the awards to reflect when they were initially earned rather than when they were assigned after the install?

On 5/8/2020 at 7:34 AM, Adrienne said:

We've just installed this but have given "awards" to members to place in their signatures instead for years before switching to this system. Is it possible to backdate the awards to reflect when they were initially earned rather than when they were assigned after the install?

The only thing that comes to mind is to create awards that represent the past and award them to users again.