Database in Pages: guests cannot view records

I have created a new database.

• Guests have permission to See Database and View Records
  • Guests have permission to View Page where the database is placed.
  • A new feature from the database is added to the club, and Members that can view this page is set to All.
  • Allow Search Engines to index this category is enabled.

Result: Guests cannot see the category (neither search engines)

Could contain: Page, Text, File

It is on the test installation. 😞 It does not work on clean localhost as well. I do not want broken links on the live installation. 

But if this is the only possibility to replicate it for you, I can create a database on my live installation. 

2 minutes ago, Jim M said:

We would need to review the given issue so whatever it takes for us to review it.

I will port the database from test installation to live.

4 hours ago, Sonya* said:

I still do not get any emails from this community. 😞 Please, add my alternative e-mail as well. 

Private message Marc with your alternate email address as he mentioned in your email issues topic.

I know I'm stating the obvious here, but have you made sure to double-check your notification settings?

1 minute ago, Gary said:

I know I'm stating the obvious here, but have you made sure to double-check your notification settings?

Yes. I have. I do not get any emails. Neither from this community nor tickets.

I cannot see any attempts to deliver emails in my mail logs on the server. I use my best email here. There are no issues with any other services, websites or private mails. 😉 Only mails from IPS are not delivered.

Great! I thought you would have it covered. Sometimes the mention of something so simple can fix the most frustrating of problems. This wasn't the case in this instance. 😅

I do hope you get both issues resolved.

On 5/4/2024 at 7:51 AM, Sonya* said:

I still do not get any emails from this community. 😞 Please, add my alternative e-mail as well. 

Please PM me with the email you wish for me to add. I would very much advise you change your primary email if you are having problems with emails from us.

Just got your message. Will sort that now