iAwards

6 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:

The only thing that comes to mind is to create awards that represent the past and award them to users again.

Ah, okay. We did do that but it would have been cool to be able to pick the date earned. Minor issue though, I suppose. Next question though. I've seen where an individual member can change the awards order from the default "newest --> oldest" to "oldest --> newest" but I haven't seen an option for an admin to change the default for that. Is there one that I'm missing or is that not an option currently? If it isn't, can it be considered for a future update?

Hi,

I want to buy this app but I need to ask something.

Is there any opportunity that giving an award to one member more than once? I mean there is a "Golden Medal" award and I want to give this award to my member for 60 times. Is it possible? I can't see any description in Marketplace. 

Thanks. 

10 minutes ago, meteceri said:

Hi,

I want to buy this app but I need to ask something.

Is there any opportunity that giving an award to one member more than once? I mean there is a "Golden Medal" award and I want to give this award to my member for 60 times. Is it possible? I can't see any description in Marketplace. 

Thanks. 

Yes you can choose award multiple in the options if that is what u mean

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It looks like it was fixed on Marketplace...

Can the plugin automatically recognize awards given via ipb3's "[hq] awards" or will it upgrade the old awards give?  (Have 20k user, 10k awards already given - many of them were added manually)

also, is it compatible with 4.5? 

Edited by balazsp
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, InvisionHQ said:

I've a working beta ready, tomorrow I'll try to submit it in the marketplace. 

The approval could take 4/5 days if all goes well. Otherwise you will have to wait longer or ask for the application via an MP.

Thanks for the swift update

I'm more than happy to wait, not in a mad rush to upgrade to 4.5, just planning

BTW, any new features in the update ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/23/2020 at 8:50 AM, InvisionHQ said:

I've a working beta ready, tomorrow I'll try to submit it in the marketplace. 

The approval could take 4/5 days if all goes well. Otherwise you will have to wait longer or ask for the application via an MP.

Any update available on this? looking forward to getting a 4.5 version!

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Nigel Moore said:

We find this app to be absolutely useful since we purchased it but we are about to upgrade to 4.5 and we are very much reluctant to do as this might not work when we do upgrade to 4.5.x

Please advise on when the version for 4.5 be available.

A beta will be released this week, probably outside the marketplace.

• 2 weeks later...