iAwards

15 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:

1. I think it's a bug with the upgrade procedure from the old app. But I need to access your site to confirm it and fix it.

2. Please check in the logs for a more detailed error. 

3. Yes, seems reasonable. Noted.

1. It is on an internal system, without internet access. but if you could let me know where else the given awards are stored outside the table  PREFIX_awards_awarded, I'd be happy to take a look. I was and will be adding awards with direct SQL queries anyway, so it will be important to me to know where they are stored/cached. 
It is possible that the table has records that refers to users who may have been deleted from the system... Can you pls check on your end if this can be an issue? Thank you!

2, Thanks, the upgrade did not insert the lang strings from the old awards system: "lang_not_exists__awards_category_2"

3. Thank you. 

Edited by balazsp

Hi

I am getting this error:

SELECT member_id, award_sort, award_order, award_member_show FROM `core_members` WHERE aw_sort!='date' OR aw_order!='DESC' OR aw_show IS NOT NULL ORDER BY member_id ASC LIMIT 0,500
Unknown column 'aw_sort' in 'where clause'

#0 /.../.../.../html/system/Db/Select.php(383): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery()
#1 /.../.../.../html/system/Db/Select.php(577): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /.../.../.../html/applications/awards/extensions/core/Queue/membersTable.php(76): IPS\Db\_Select->count()
#3 /.../.../.../html/system/Task/Task.php(47): IPS\awards\extensions\core\Queue\_membersTable->run()
#4 /.../.../.../html/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(87): IPS\_Task::runQueue()
#5 /.../.../.../html/system/Helpers/MultipleRedirect/MultipleRedirect.php(92): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->IPS\core\modules\admin\system\{closure}()
#6 /.../.../.../html/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(136): IPS\Helpers\_MultipleRedirect->__construct()
#7 /.../.../.../html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->process()
#8 /.../.../.../html/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(42): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /.../.../.../html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->execute()
#10 /.../.../.../html/admin_12325/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

I tried to submit ticket on your site, created an account but didn't find any menu for submitting ticket

Thanks, found it:  the permission matrixes for the awards were blank. Once I manually reconfigured the permissions, the awards became visible. 

Can you pls point me where those permissions are stored? I'd rather save myself the effort of manually checking those boxes for all my 40 awards.

Thank you again! 

Hey @InvisionHQ
We finally upgraded from Invision 4.4.10 to 4.5.4. When we tried to upgrade the iAwards from 1.3.2  to 2.0.1 via the Marketplace, we had to uninstall the 1.3.2 which prompt us that the data already present will be deleted. Thus we backed up the awards_awarded table from the database.

After reinstall, we recreated the categories and the awards (taking note of the proper ID of the category and the award) then restored the awards_awarded. All awards were successfully showing to the awarded member but the hovercard is having an error:

There was a problem loading this content.

Screenshot_92.jpg.29f9a10796e880c40192179eeb984c97.jpg

Even when we reinstalled as fresh install (without loading the previous awards_awarded) we still have the same error.

Please advise and thank you for this awesome app.

Rally (of Nigel's team)

Edited by Nigel Moore

After installing iAwards, I was able to create a couple of awards and award them to two people.  They appear on the Awards tab in the users' profiles, but nowhere else. even though I enabled all the options to display them.  Awards also does not appear on the users' settings so that the users can choose which to display or not.  

I am running on an online community using iAwards 2.0.2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got an error when, in Notifications in the ACP, I clicked Awards and changed "Email" to "enabled by default" from "Not enabled by default". But the setting seems to have "stuck," so… it worked, but gave an error?

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\awards\extensions\core\Notifications\Awards::configurationOptions() (0)
#0 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\admin\membersettings\_notifications->edit()
#1 /var/www/html/applications/core/modules/admin/membersettings/notifications.php(38): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#2 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\admin\membersettings\_notifications->execute()
#3 /var/www/html/deity/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#4 {main}

Even hitting "Save" without making any changes produces an error.

I'm using the latest public releases of both IPS and iAwards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2021 at 5:20 PM, imsandertjeee said:

Hello @InvisionHQ,

I bought the application a while ago and saw that you need "automation rules" or something to automate an award to be given?
OR is there an different way? Since the app from Kevin is not up to date anymore.

I have exactly the same doubt... found out today that none of Kevin's apps are being supported or upgraded.