iAwards

2 hours ago, iacas said:

Well, I installed the update, and though the settings remain the same, none of the awards appear on my site anymore.

They still appear at /awards/ and on the member profile page, but on the posts on the site, we had "Challenges" in the "postbit" part, and four other categories of awards below their signature, and neither appear on the site.

I'm not able to troubleshoot this for a bit, but enabling and disabling it, or changing some settings and saving them don't work to show them again.

Nothing I can do in the settings makes the awards show up like they previously did.

@InvisionHQ, what's up? You can see that none of them are showing here:

https://thesandtrap.com/forums/topic/96205-5-minutes-daily-practice-challenge/?do=getNewComment

I reverted my account (as an admin) to the default theme. It too failed to display any of the awards in the "postbit" or the signature area where they were showing.

My settings are unchanged and should display the awards:

049e0711-bc18-4507-8abd-f9e55e7eb1bf.jpg

4bc61429-3d95-48dd-a4e1-44eb297f811b.jpg

I don't even see them trying to be rendered. There's no HTML for them, so it's not like my custom.css is at fault (nor would that be a factor in the Default, unmodified theme).

So, what's up? This update seems to have broken things.

22 hours ago, iacas said:

Nothing I can do in the settings makes the awards show up like they previously did.

@InvisionHQ, what's up? You can see that none of them are showing here:

https://thesandtrap.com/forums/topic/96205-5-minutes-daily-practice-challenge/?do=getNewComment

I reverted my account (as an admin) to the default theme. It too failed to display any of the awards in the "postbit" or the signature area where they were showing.

My settings are unchanged and should display the awards:

049e0711-bc18-4507-8abd-f9e55e7eb1bf.jpg

4bc61429-3d95-48dd-a4e1-44eb297f811b.jpg

I don't even see them trying to be rendered. There's no HTML for them, so it's not like my custom.css is at fault (nor would that be a factor in the Default, unmodified theme).

So, what's up? This update seems to have broken things.

Hello, I have the same problem, which is not shown in the user's profile, everything disappeared with the update. Please help

3 minutes ago, InvisionHQ said:

I think you forgot to send me the password.

I mean… domain.com/lostpassword is standard on IPS. 😄

And yes, on posts, awards are not shown when they should be shown in what used to be called the "postbit" (the avatar, name, membership level, etc. area - I show what I call "Challenges" here), and beneath the post content itself (I show the remaining awards there).

The awards still show at https://thesandtrap.com/awards/ and still show on individual user accounts. Just not on the forum itself.

Clearing out custom.css or even reverting to the default theme doesn't fix it. Turning off all other non-IPS applications doesn't fix it. (Caches were cleared, too.)

13 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:

I think you forgot to send me the password.
Without that it takes a lot longer than 36 hours... :happy:

It would be helpful to know if others have had the same problem.
@Anyelica14 can you explain better your issue, you talk about "profile" @iacas talk about "posts".

The problem I have is just like the one from @iacas appears on the profile, but it doesn't show up when a user comments. I sent you a DM so you can access ACP.

3 hours ago, sadface201 said:

Hello! Following the recent update, the Awards setting in user's Account Settings has disappeared. We can still access the page by manually entering /settings/awards/ in the URL, but it doesn't appear in the Settings menu.

Could contain: Text, Text Message

Same here, yes. Can confirm. I didn't even think to look there.

4 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:

I am sending a probable FIX in the marketplace. Unfortunately I speak of probable because I have no way of verifying this until after the file has been approved in the marketplace. 

I can upload it to my site (FTP) to replace existing files (I'd also .zip up the existing files for a quick restoration if necessary).

9 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:

I am sending a probable FIX in the marketplace. Unfortunately I speak of probable because I have no way of verifying this until after the file has been approved in the marketplace. 

I just updated it, and it already appears, Thank you very much 🤩

Could contain: Cross, Symbol, Text

4 hours ago, iacas said:

I can upload it to my site (FTP) to replace existing files (I'd also .zip up the existing files for a quick restoration if necessary).

There is an update available, I updated it and it was solved 🤗

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On 4.7.2 and PHP 8.1, running the autoAwardRules (I have none) results in an error:

TypeError: count(.): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, null given (0)
#0 /path/to/files/system/Task/Task.pho(274): IPS\awards\tasks\ autoAwardRules->execute()
#1 /path/to/files/applications/core/modules/admin/settings/advanced.php(754): IPS\_Task->run()
#2 /path/to/files/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107):IPS\core\modules\admin\settings\_advanced->runTask()
#3 /path/to/files/applications/core/modules/admin/settings/advanced.php(38): IPS\Dispatcher\ Controller-›execute()
#4 /path/to/files/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153):IPS\core\modules\admin\settings\_advanced->execute()
#5 /path/to/files/admincp/index.php(13): IPS\ Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

Latest version of the awards app, of course. Otherwise, it is working fine.

Edited by iacas
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/15/2022 at 3:48 AM, Mohsen Parhizkar said:

Hi

I am getting this error, please check this

Could contain: Text, Face

On 9/30/2022 at 1:18 PM, iacas said:

On 4.7.2 and PHP 8.1, running the autoAwardRules (I have none) results in an error:

TypeError: count(.): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, null given (0)
#0 /path/to/files/system/Task/Task.pho(274): IPS\awards\tasks\ autoAwardRules->execute()
#1 /path/to/files/applications/core/modules/admin/settings/advanced.php(754): IPS\_Task->run()
#2 /path/to/files/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107):IPS\core\modules\admin\settings\_advanced->runTask()
#3 /path/to/files/applications/core/modules/admin/settings/advanced.php(38): IPS\Dispatcher\ Controller-›execute()
#4 /path/to/files/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153):IPS\core\modules\admin\settings\_advanced->execute()
#5 /path/to/files/admincp/index.php(13): IPS\ Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

Latest version of the awards app, of course. Otherwise, it is working fine.

Quick and easy fix. FTP required.

Download applications / awards / tasks / autoAwardRules.php and find:

public function execute()
	{
		foreach( \IPS\awards\Rule::roots() as $rule )

Change to:

public function execute()
    {
        $rules = array();
        foreach( \IPS\awards\Rule::roots() as $rule )

Save and upload.