iAwards

16 minutes ago, Cyboman said:

Another bug:

In the forum topic views, you can move your mouse over any award in the user panel / postbit. Then there is a hover box popping up. 

Then the bug: The content area of the displayed award informations (award/title/awarded description) is bigger than the popup box. There are no line breaks. The text moves out of sight on the right edge of the popup. A proper display is requested.

Thanks.

I have almost reported this bug a few times myself.

Another issue:

In the username hover popup, the line where the awards are listed, the distances between the awarded awards are different. This looks somehow broken!

They look like:

Awards  O O     O      O      O

^^^

but they require all the exact same space in between each other.

In my example, the first and the second award (out of 5) stick together.

Thanks.

Edited by Cyboman
13 hours ago, Legion of Honor said:

@InvisionHQ

Maybe you missed my post, so I'll ask again.  Is it possible to only have one instance of an award that has been awarded multiple times to the same person only show once instead of multiple times?  It would be great if the award would only show once and thus save space.

No, but I'm working to restore a feature like this that I've in my old HQ awards script.

8 hours ago, Cyboman said:

Another bug:

In the forum topic views, you can move your mouse over any award in the user panel / postbit. Then there is a hover box popping up. 

Then the bug: The content area of the displayed award informations (award/title/awarded description) is bigger than the popup box. There are no line breaks. The text moves out of sight on the right edge of the popup. A proper display is requested.

Thanks.

can you send me a screenshot?

v1.2.0 released:

What's New in Version 1.2.0  

• Added a check to awards page for permission "view" @Cyboman
  • Fixed Hover popup bug @Cyboman @iacas
  • Added an option to enable/disable guest permission to view awarded member list @Cyboman
  • Category awards count now exclude disabled awards @Cyboman
  • Fixed "no reason" bug for Rules app integration 
  • Fixed a bug with "Clone Award" that not reset awards count
  • Minor fix

Please make some test and report me any problems, I did not have much time to test.

Edited by InvisionHQ
8 hours ago, David.. said:

Thanks for the update!

I think this latest update broke the tooltip (same as IPS one) option, it no longer appears for me. I tried running the support tool also and default theme.

Which tooltip is this?

I'm reluctant to install 1.2 despite the new features, if something else that currently works breaks.

@InvisionHQ?

2 hours ago, David.. said:

The hover tooltip that displays the award's name.

But all good now, seems to have fixed itself after a few hours. Probably support tool helped.

Thanks.

Installed 1.2, things are working. I'll look into the new settings, etc. here shortly.

Keep having this issue when assigning an award to a user using the create shortcut.

Using the latest version 1.2.0

Error: Call to a member function can() on null (0)
#0 /FORUMPATH/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\awards\modules\front\awards\_ajaxcreate->manage()
#1 /FORUMPATH/applications/awards/modules/front/awards/ajaxcreate.php(21): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#2 /FORUMPATH/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\awards\modules\front\awards\_ajaxcreate->execute()
#3 /FORUMPATH/index.php(12): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#4 {main}

Any help would be appreciated !

Edited by TLRGaming