iAwards

3 hours ago, ntrivilino@alice.it said:

it's possibile to define criteria by the admin for automatically award the members community? Example: with 50 posts the member get the first award.

You can create a rules set by yourself in Automation Rules (it's a paid addon application)

If you don't want to create the rules, you can also buy:

Just search for iawards in the marketplace to find out other options.

I just updated to the latest version and it looks like permissions are now set on individual awards... we have hundreds of awards... Is there a way to set the permissions on all awards at the same time? Even if it's an SQL query... if I can apply all the permissions the same without having to click probably over a thousands times, that would be great. Thank you

Is there any way to have Categories that act as a container instead of all awards being displayed on the same page?

Also, is it possible to have a fluid image size instead of it having to be certain dimensions?

Example I have a Medal & a badge, one is 200x100 and the other is 50x20 (just an example)

Instead of having to make the badge 200x100 on the display page, how do I go about making it any type of size?

No ideas! :(

But I would like to inspire the author to integrate these features for a coming update please:

• exact sorting of individual awards by users choice (on frontend)
    -> not by date they were received a.s.o., but by user's choice. Users should have complete control, which awards are displayed and also the exact order in row 1, 2, 3...

• sorted display by category (on frontend)
    -> maybe in a separate container, but even more important is, that awards from different categories won't get mixed up
    -> This way: CAT A, B, C, D or A, A, B, C, C, C, D
    -> Not this way: CAT B, A, D, A, C...

My awards are colored by category (A = red, B = black background) and it would look a lot better, if identically colored awards are placed next to each other.

• usage of both display containers
    -> show important categories/awards in member post bit below avatar, less important ones below the signature.
Edited by Cyboman
10 hours ago, Steph Jensen said:

Does this support award overlap?

Lets say i award for 100 posts, and then i also award for 500 posts.
Will the latest award overwrite the first one?

The answer was 9 posts above your question... ;) 

You require iAwards, Automation Rules, and an according rule for this.

You can create a rule by yourself or buy the one here:

On 25/9/2017 at 4:43 PM, CrashPush said:

Hi,

I get a blank/missing award image when I use the upload tool of the iAwards application. It shows a blank/missing image for my custom theme as well as the default IPS4 theme.

blank_award.png.a58eabbe8d9277b813960609f9a14c56.png

Any ideas?

Can you send me a Pm of the link of one of this broken images?

On 28/9/2017 at 11:18 AM, Steph Jensen said:

Just a quick question before i invest in this.
Is it still supported, and would it work on 4,2?

@Steph Jensen yes, supported and it works for 4.2.

Is this tied in, in anyway to:

For example if someone gets MotM, they get an Award or something? 

---Edit---

I have also found quite a serious bug. If I have iAwards enabled, when I try to edit a usergroup in the ACP I get this error (Stripped of private information):

ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to IPS\awards\extensions\core\ContentRouter\_Awarded::__construct() must be an instance of IPS\Member, instance of IPS\Member\Group given, called in /home/site/public_html/system/Application/Application.php on line 788 and defined (4096)
#0 /home/site/public_html/applications/awards/extensions/core/ContentRouter/Awarded.php(38): IPS\IPS::errorHandler(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/home/site/pub...', 38, Array)
#1 /home/site/public_html/system/Application/Application.php(788): IPS\awards\extensions\core\ContentRouter\_Awarded->__construct(Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#2 /home/site/public_html/system/Application/Application.php(300): IPS\_Application->extensions('core', 'ContentRouter', true, Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#3 /home/site/public_html/applications/core/extensions/core/GroupForm/Content.php(35): IPS\_Application::allExtensions('core', 'ContentRouter', Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#4 /home/site/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(188): IPS\core\extensions\core\GroupForm\_Content->process(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form), Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#5 /home/site/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->form()
#6 /home/site/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(34): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/site/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->execute()
#8 /home/site/public_html/ACP/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

Edited by Tripp_UK

@InvisionHQ Hey I have some suggestions for your app (Which I use EXTENSIVELY! Thank you so much for making this). I'm using 4.2 atm.

• Award Search: As my community has 200+ awards it would be nice to have a search for them. Is there a way to search through them and their descriptions at the moment?
  • Subcategories: Whenever I try to put a category within a category it doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong or is this not a feature yet?
  • Award Order Preference: Allow users to choose what awards show up first on their list.

If these are already implemented and I don't know how to use them please give me some pointers, as I am a novice with IPB. But I think these would be great! Thanks again for a great product!

Edited by Sowellinformed

Please change the error in the modules/admin/manage controller.

You really shouldn't throw a logged exception If the admin has no permission to award somebody

throw new \Exception(  \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->language()->get( 'awards_others_err' ) );

Same with

throw new \Exception( \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->language()->get( 'awards_obtainable_err' ) )

Hi,

I am facing the same problem as Tripp, cant edit usergroups as long as Awards PlugIn is enabled.
Both IP and Awards are up to date.

Greetings,
Steffen

ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to IPS\awards\extensions\core\ContentRouter\_Awarded::__construct() must be an instance of IPS\Member, instance of IPS\Member\Group given, called in /srv/www/druckwelle-hq.de/ips/system/Application/Application.php on line 788 and defined (4096)
#0 /srv/www/druckwelle-hq.de/ips/applications/awards/extensions/core/ContentRouter/Awarded.php(38): IPS\IPS::errorHandler(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/srv/www/druckw...', 38, Array)
#1 /srv/www/druckwelle-hq.de/ips/system/Application/Application.php(788): IPS\awards\extensions\core\ContentRouter\_Awarded->__construct(Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#2 /srv/www/druckwelle-hq.de/ips/system/Application/Application.php(300): IPS\_Application->extensions('core', 'ContentRouter', true, Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#3 /srv/www/druckwelle-hq.de/ips/applications/core/extensions/core/GroupForm/Content.php(35): IPS\_Application::allExtensions('core', 'ContentRouter', Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#4 /srv/www/druckwelle-hq.de/ips/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(188): IPS\core\extensions\core\GroupForm\_Content->process(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form), Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#5 /srv/www/druckwelle-hq.de/ips/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->form()
#6 /srv/www/druckwelle-hq.de/ips/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(34): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /srv/www/druckwelle-hq.de/ips/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->execute()
#8 /srv/www/druckwelle-hq.de/ips/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}