iAwards

• 1 month later...

@-RAW-

I tried to upgrade the awards and I get errors.  It worked before on my test site, but it wont now that it is on my live site.  , can you take a look?

SELECT * FROM `ibf_awards_upgrade` AS `awards_upgrade` WHERE data = 'as'
IPS\Db\Exception: Table 'mctjim_mctjim.ibf_awards_upgrade' doesn't exist (1146)
#0 /home2/mctjim/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(378): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('SELECT * FROM `...', Array, true)
#1 /home2/mctjim/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(440): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /home2/mctjim/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(361): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /home2/mctjim/public_html/applications/awards/modules/admin/upgrade/awardsSystem.php(50): IPS\Db\_Select->first()
#4 /home2/mctjim/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\awards\modules\admin\upgrade\_awardsSystem->manage()
#5 /home2/mctjim/public_html/applications/awards/modules/admin/upgrade/awardsSystem.php(33): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home2/mctjim/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\awards\modules\admin\upgrade\_awardsSystem->execute()
#7 /home2/mctjim/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Edited by Legion of Honor
4 hours ago, Legion of Honor said:

@-RAW-

I tried to upgrade the awards and I get errors.  It worked before on my test site, but it wont now that it is on my live site.  , can you take a look?

#0 /home2/mctjim/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(378): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('SELECT * FROM `...', Array, true)
#1 /home2/mctjim/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(440): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /home2/mctjim/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(361): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /home2/mctjim/public_html/applications/awards/modules/admin/upgrade/awardsSystem.php(50): IPS\Db\_Select->first()
#4 /home2/mctjim/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\awards\modules\admin\upgrade\_awardsSystem->manage()
#5 /home2/mctjim/public_html/applications/awards/modules/admin/upgrade/awardsSystem.php(33): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home2/mctjim/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\awards\modules\admin\upgrade\_awardsSystem->execute()
#8 {main}

Hello,

Hope everyone is doing good, I sold this app the new developer is InvisionHQ.

On ‎30‎.‎11‎.‎2017 at 4:47 AM, GrooveOnBeat said:
On ‎30‎.‎11‎.‎2017 at 1:15 AM, jinnie said:

Is it possible to add a feature where users can choose which awards to display? Or at least a feature where the admin or moderators can go in and arrange users awards in the way the users want?

I've asked for this too. Members choice is ideal, for me at least.

Please? :p

I've asked for this too :thumbsup:

• which awards to show at all (users should be able to select which awards should be hidden in the postbit and in the member info hover popup)
  • maximum awards to show in the postbit / member info hover popup as a configurable option
  • sort / order awards in the postbit and in the member info hover popup (no. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...)

Please consider these. Many customers ask for these options. Thanks

Edited by Cyboman
19 hours ago, Legion of Honor said:

@-RAW-

#8 {main}

Contact me with a PM

@InvisionHQ I manage to get it to work after unistalling the PIN awards and then installing iAwards, I then upgrade the medals and badges I had, which went well just for one issue, I have the restrict multiple checked and yet it shows multiple awards of the same medal.  Is there a way for it to just display the one medal and when you hover over it on the posts it just gives the dates?  I just dont need 8 of the same medal appearing in their profiles.

On 1/23/2018 at 4:52 AM, InvisionHQ said:

@iacas I investigate further but It seems a IPS restriction.

You can't upload SVG also in post editor.

I don't know if that's accurate, as you can upload .svg files in other areas of the site, like the forum icons. Member group icons support .svg files too. Other portions of the site as well.

Hi there,

I'm running into some trouble....my .PNG image files are not showing in the awards application at all....the images work...I've been testing some images as member group icons and whatnot and they work there...They just don't seem to work with the iAwards app. http://test.fighting13th.live/awards/category/1-awards/

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Ryan

Edited by Fighting 13th

There are some bugs in iAwards:

• GUESTS MAY NOT SEE AWARDS, FOR WHICH THEY DONT HAVE VIEW PERMISSION
    If I turn "VIEW PERMISSION" in ACP->Awards->Manage->CustomAwardInACategory to OFF (for guests), guests can still preview THIS AWARD (=image + description) on the frontend if they click into each CATEGORY VIEW (=inside any category)

• AWARDS COUNT (=TOTAL NUMBER) IN CATEGORY OVERVIEW MAY NOT INCLUDE DEACTIVATED AWARDS
    If members or guests look into the awards category overview page (-> awards homepage) the AWARDS (TOTAL NUMBER) also show the inactive awards. It shouldn't show inactive awards, that are deactivated. It seems as if it only checks the view permissions. Deactivation should be honored higher than permission settings.

• NEW OPTION REQUIRED: GUESTS SHOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO SEE A LIST WITH ALL MEMBERS AWARDED FOR CUSTOM AWARDS
    There should be a global option, that guests will never be able to click next to a custom award on the "who is awarded count" popup, that will show all awarded members for this award. This just helps for misuse, if competitors easily get a list of awarded members in this section. 

• AWARDS TOTAL COUNT ON HOMEPAGE SHOWS WRONG NUMBER:
    If I look at the category overview/iAwards homepage, I can see the number "20", but as soon as I enter this category, I can see 21 awards (for this check I was a guest who viewed, but it might be the same for members)
Edited by Cyboman
5 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:

Thanks, but that's basically a week old. This bug has existed for awhile.

I hope it can be resolved. Using SVG is a great way to achieve resolution independence, fast-loading "images", etc. And for simple things like award icons, SVG is great, since they're not 20 megapixel images or something.

Another bug:

In the forum topic views, you can move your mouse over any award in the user panel / postbit. Then there is a hover box popping up. 

Then the bug: The content area of the displayed award informations (award/title/awarded description) is bigger than the popup box. There are no line breaks. The text moves out of sight on the right edge of the popup. A proper display is requested.

Thanks.