Advanced Tags & Prefixes - IPS 4.x

image.thumb.png.336084a78ad219837d72b7d670babc09.png

I would like to populate settings to all forums, instead of setting them up individually per each forum.

However, settings mass copy seems not to work properly on 4.4.2. 

Any idea if that be a problem of IPB? or the AT&P application itself?

Edited by DJ_Tomcat
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Kevin Carwile Here's a quick bug report after I upgraded the application to 3.2.0 on a site I manage for someone:

PHP Warning: Declaration of IPS\Content\advancedtagsprefixes_hook_addPrefixToForm::tagsFormField($item, $container) should be compatible with IPS\Content\_Item::tagsFormField($item, $container, $minimized = false) in 141 on line 407

The fix is to simply update line 233 in the hook from:

public static function tagsFormField( $item, $container )

to:

public static function tagsFormField( $item, $container, $minimized = FALSE )

and also line 260 from:

parent::tagsFormField( $item, $container )

to:

parent::tagsFormField( $item, $container, $minimized )

👍

Edited by teraßyte

@Kevin Carwile Found a few more errors on the front-end this time around (the one above was in ACP). Here's a list below (all missing root namespaces - also IPS is custting down on call_user_func_array & func_get_args as well):

Whoops\Exception\ErrorException thrown with message "You have used a function (in_array) that should be called from the root namespace for performance reasons (applications/advancedtagsprefixes/hooks/forumLastPostPrefix.php::270)."

if ( isset( static::$contentItemClass ) and \IPS\Settings::i()->tags_enabled and in_array( 'IPS\Content\Tags', class_implements( static::$contentItemClass ) ) )

====

Whoops\Exception\ErrorException thrown with message "You have used a function (is_null) that should be called from the root namespace for performance reasons (applications/advancedtagsprefixes/hooks/nodeModel.php::66)."

There are 2 "is_null" instances on the same line here.

if ( static::isTaggable() === TRUE and !is_null( static::$permApp ) and !is_null( static::$permType ) )

===

Whoops\Exception\ErrorException thrown with message "You have used a function (in_array) that should be called from the root namespace for performance reasons (applications/advancedtagsprefixes/hooks/nodeModel.php::233)."

if ( isset( static::$contentItemClass ) and \IPS\Settings::i()->tags_enabled and in_array( 'IPS\Content\Tags', class_implements( static::$contentItemClass ) ) )

===

In the hook "applications/advancedtagsprefixes/hooks/forumLastPostPrefix.php" replace 3 instances of "call_user_func_array/func_get_args":

return call_user_func_array( 'parent::setLastComment', func_get_args() );

with:

return parent::setLastComment($comment);

===

In the hook "applications/advancedtagsprefixes/hooks/forumLastPostPrefix.php" replace 1 instance of "call_user_func_array/func_get_args/is_null":

$result = call_user_func_array( 'parent::lastPost', func_get_args() );

if( !is_null( $result ) )

with:

$result = parent::lastPost();

if( !\is_null( $result ) )

===

In the hook "applications/advancedtagsprefixes/hooks/forumLastPostPrefix.php" replace 1 instance of "is_array/in_array":

is_array( \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->modPermission( 'forums' ) )
								and
								in_array( $this->_id, \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->modPermission( 'forums' ) )

with:

\is_array( \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->modPermission( 'forums' ) )
								and
								\in_array( $this->_id, \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->modPermission( 'forums' ) )

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2019 at 9:39 AM, DJ_Tomcat said:

image.thumb.png.336084a78ad219837d72b7d670babc09.png

I would like to populate settings to all forums, instead of setting them up individually per each forum.

However, settings mass copy seems not to work properly on 4.4.2. 

Any idea if that be a problem of IPB? or the AT&P application itself?

It also doesn't work on v4.4.4 which is a real pain when you have lots of forums to populate with prefix options

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
17 minutes ago, James101 said:

Is it still working with 4.5?

This application is no longer being maintained, but you're welcome to use Radical Tags which is compatible with IPS 4.5 and supports virtually all the same features as AT&P plus more.

On 12/19/2019 at 12:21 AM, SammyS said:

Abandoned
You can check this resource 

1 hour ago, James101 said:

Is it still working with 4.5?

I have same question. 

1 hour ago, Makoto said:

This application is no longer being maintained, but you're welcome to use Radical Tags which is compatible with IPS 4.5 and supports virtually all the same features as AT&P plus more.

Should I upgrade the site first and then install your addon? Will it migrate all the prefixes and such? Thanks.

Just now, AlexJ said:

Should I upgrade the site first and then install your addon? Will it migrate all the prefixes and such? Thanks.

I'd recommend installing this on IPS 4.4 first, migrating from AT&P to Radical Tags, and then upgrading to IPS 4.5.

I can help you do this for free as a one-time service if you'd like after purchase, just send me a PM here to set up a time for that!

5 minutes ago, Makoto said:

I'd recommend installing this on IPS 4.4 first, migrating from AT&P to Radical Tags, and then upgrading to IPS 4.5.

I can help you do this for free as a one-time service if you'd like after purchase, just send me a PM here to set up a time for that!

grr.. fear comes true. Do i need to reload the back up? I did hit the upgrade, thinking, I would do clean install on IPS 4.5. Reloading from back up is pain in da butt. Any chance, if any issues, you can make it work for import after 4.5 install? I am pretty sure, many users u will get like me. 😞 

Edited by AlexJ
Just now, AlexJ said:

grr.. fear comes true. Do i need to reload the back up? I did hit the upgrade, thinking, I would do clean install on IPS 4.5. Reloading from back up is pain in da butt. Any chance, if any issues, you can make it work for import after 4.5 install? I am pretty many users u will get it like me. 😞 

I haven't attempted any migrations from AT&P on 4.5, but I'm happy to try if you'd like.

The alternative is you can simply uninstall AT&P entirely, install Radical Tags and set up your tag customizations and such from scratch again. If you don't have a ton of tags to process, this might be easiest.

Radical Tags has a very easy setup wizard for setting up basic color coded prefixes and tags, so you could get them configured again in no-time if this is all you need. But if you really need to migrate, I'll do my best to get that done for you.