- Languages and Translations
- Data Conversion
- Upgrade Services
- Custom App Development
- Apps for Purchase
- Community Management
About My Services
Hello, I'm Terabyte. I've used the Invision Community software from the early days of the free 1.x version, and I worked on countless free and paid modifications for every major version of it. I was also involved in several community projects, like the old IP.Shoutbox and IP.Tracker applications.
From 2009 to 2012, I worked as a developer for IPS, Inc. (support, development, conversions, SSO, enterprise customers support). Then, from 2013 to 2021, I worked as a developer for a big site with more than 14 million posts using Invision Community (for which I also developed several custom complex applications & plugins). Now that the site's ownership has changed, I'm back to working as a freelance programmer.
Some of the services I offer include:
- Installing & upgrading both Invision Community & Modifications.
- Legacy upgrades from older IP.Board versions (2.x/3.x/4.x).
- Developing applications & plugins (it doesn't matter if big or small).
- Compatibility updates for PHP 8.
Conversions from other software.
- If needed, I can also develop custom conversion scripts for software IPS doesn't support out of the box.
- Support for simple theme changes & updates.
- Translating modifications from English to Italian.
A service to keep your community updated with the monthly releases from IPS.
- Additional Tech support is also available.
- Investigating 3rd-party related issues.
- Helping move sites to another host.
- Helping with normal community management/setup tasks.
You can contact me in both English and Italian. 😉