Advanced Tags & Prefixes - IPS 4.x

Tags should not work like prefixes setting?

Forum  moderator preset a quantity tags, when member post should have to select any of preset......

Right now if i preset 20 tags, when posting have to delete all tags to stay with which I want.

Edited by kmk

Hello @Ryan H.

Can I request:

1. Ability presets tags and user select which one to use. (right now is inverse).

1. Make tags suggested visible for select action purposal, right now only appear the list of suggestion when type the same letter.

2. Ability of set rules for each presets tags, e.g. should be select x(quantity) tags for each presets. 

Edited by kmk

I love this app, give power to managing contents, I have differents forums and dufferents moderators, each forums(mainly Group Collaboration) should be have their moderators and administration, please can you give ability to Cloud tags widget choosing which forum to use?

advancedtags11.PNG

So each forums can have their widget managing contents with tags.

Edited by kmk
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2018 at 10:26 PM, kmk said:

What effect produce with ¨Show tags in topic list¨ option?

It shows tags on forum view (default behavior). If set to no, they'll only display within a topic.

On 1/27/2018 at 11:40 PM, kmk said:

I love this app, give power to managing contents, I have differents forums and dufferents moderators, each forums(mainly Group Collaboration) should be have their moderators and administration, please can you give ability to Cloud tags widget choosing which forum to use?

So each forums can have their widget managing contents with tags.

I don't understand what you're asking for.

On 1/29/2018 at 11:48 AM, Thomas P said:

Can Advanced Tags & Prefixes help to sort Tags in the Editor Window?

When creating a new topic I get the Tags configured in the backend - but all unsorted...?

Thanks

I believe they're sorted according to the order they're entered in the predefined tags field. I may be mistaken on that.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! Today I buyed your plugin - advenced tags & prefixes and after installation I get some problem, my forum have 4 languages, and I can't see in titles form, where is all my 4 languages? I can fill only one language in prefix. Now i can't use this plugin until developer fix this problem! 

Please take care and make this new modification so fast how can developer!

best regards!

5a8ee7110929a_advencedtagsandprefix.thumb.GIF.6cef074aed5060cc0d1565c3f5d968ba.GIF

Edited by Aleksandrs Davids Sidurins
On 2/11/2018 at 3:59 PM, kmk said:

Cloud tags widget for forum A and showing all tags of forum A, does not appear in forum B or others forums.

Okay, I think that would come down to how IPS handles sidebar widgets. Not likely to change but I'll keep it in consideration.

On 2/22/2018 at 10:53 AM, Aleksandrs Davids Sidurins said:

Hello! Today I buyed your plugin - advenced tags & prefixes and after installation I get some problem, my forum have 4 languages, and I can't see in titles form, where is all my 4 languages? I can fill only one language in prefix. Now i can't use this plugin until developer fix this problem! 

Please take care and make this new modification so fast how can developer!

best regards!

Tags and prefixes are not language-capable in core or this app.

• 2 weeks later...

Purchased, downloaded, and attempted to install today. Experienced the same behavior described in the posts below. Please describe how this was resolved...thanks!

On 1/15/2018 at 2:38 PM, kmk said:

Hello, I have this issue.

ipsissue3.PNG

On 1/16/2018 at 5:21 PM, kmk said:

Yes, I can see there even though the errors messages, and I can click to enable it, but it like somegthing is not good...

advancedtags2.PNG

advancedtags3.PNG

EDIT:

-Upgraded earlier this week to v4.2.8

1. I am following these steps per the install guide - Open the Admin CP > System > Applications page. On the right is a button "Install". Click that button, then 'Browse...' and find the advancedtagsprefixes.tar file (included with this package). Select the file, then click 'Install'.

2. The install fails with the error in the screenshot above

3. In System>Applications click Check for Updates and the _app_advancedtagsprefixes app displays as installed but disabled

4. Enable the app

5.The Community tab appears as above with the Menu_... options, all of which result in a 2S100/6 The page you requested does not exist error

I'm relatively new, so any advice or guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by rcoid
  • 2 weeks later...

one thing that has never been fixed is the following:

If doing a bulk tag through Advanced Tags > Advanced Tools > Mass-Add Tags or Prefixes and the tag is two words with a space e.g. "south queensland", it doesn't tag properly and instead tags the first cycle "south+queensland" and then the next cycle "south%2Bqueensland" and then next cycle "south%252Bqueensland" and then continues each cycle adding more 25's in the name. 

5aaddd4895bb3_ScreenShot2018-03-18at1_20_53pm.thumb.png.abd97d1e6529ea5ba4da29b314902412.png

Through the front end of the site i can manually add the tag "south queensland" and it works fine, but i can't manually do this as i have thousands that need to be tagged.

Can you please fix the bulk tag feature so it works with a space in the words. THANKS!!!!

and if i go into tags and delete each one of these tags they 'delete' and disappear, but when i come back to the tags page they are all back there again!!!

i cannot delete them!! 

Edited by jp

actually, I've just tried doing a bulk tag for a simple one word and it shows 1979 instances. i run the batch and it does it in cycles of 50. then afterwards i go in to look at the tags and it only has 1 instance of that tag not 1979. This mass tagging feature is broken

On 3/8/2018 at 5:33 PM, rcoid said:

Purchased, downloaded, and attempted to install today. Experienced the same behavior described in the posts below. Please describe how this was resolved...thanks!

Sent a new install package by PM, should work.

10 hours ago, jp said:

actually, I've just tried doing a bulk tag for a simple one word and it shows 1979 instances. i run the batch and it does it in cycles of 50. then afterwards i go in to look at the tags and it only has 1 instance of that tag not 1979. This mass tagging feature is broken

I assume you're running the latest version. I'll look into it at some point, that's all I can say.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/11/2018 at 9:03 AM, EROAN said:

Any news here concerning the compatibility with ipb 4.2.8 ??

Should there be? Minor updates generally don't affect the app. Major ones sometimes do.

On 4/11/2018 at 1:55 PM, JoNaDo18 said:

Hi!

How can I remove the background of the category, only in these two elements?

Within the forum leave it.

http://prntscr.com/j3xi0j

and

http://prntscr.com/j3xi8f

Thanks!

You would have to use CSS in your theme, either to override and remove the styling in those two places or only apply it in the other ones.

On 4/16/2018 at 1:57 AM, Telemacus2 said:

Just curious: This doesn't work with threads inside a forum's club, does it? 

I believe it does, has to be configured from the admin for each one though. No guarantees, I haven't spent much/any time investigating that aspect.