Advanced Tags & Prefixes - IPS 4.x

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2018 at 7:47 AM, Ryan H. said:

It should still be available for purchase. I have not been informed of anything to the contrary. Is it not?

"This file is not currently available for purchase"

... I assume it's because you have indicated that you will no longer support IPS upgrades moving forward?

• 3 weeks later...

Good news, everyone:

@Kevin Carwile will be taking over Advanced Tags & Prefixes going forward, including ongoing support and maintenance. Don't go too hard on him. I can't speak to what he has planned for the future, but if you've already purchased he should make sure you continue to be taken care of. Purchasing has also been reenabled, so if you've been waiting to buy it you can do that now.

Thanks for all your support over the years.

I'm out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/6/2019 at 5:55 PM, Maniutek said:

Invision Community v4.4.0 Beta 3

[[Template core/front/global/prefix is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

hm?

I don't know if you found a temporary fix at this time but for anyone else that may have this problem until a patch is published:

This is due to a constant that doesn't exists anymore in IPS 4.4 :

Error: Undefined constant 'IPS\HTMLENTITIES'

After checking, in the file init.php (v 4.3.6):

'HTMLENTITIES'						=> ENT_DISALLOWED, // @deprecated and will be removed in 4.4

The fix:

Edit the file applications/advancedtagsprefixes/hooks/formatPrefix.php and replace (2 places):

\IPS\HTMLENTITIES

by

ENT_DISALLOWED

and run the support tools to clear the cache.

• 2 weeks later...