The last 3  days,  I  have increasing numbers of bots, continually logging into the forum, yet not really logging in. Could you please do whatever it is you do in order to stop this unwanted invasion?

Thank you very much.    breezy

Edited by breezy1941

You submitted basically the same post 2 months ago:

Marc's response is still applicable...  why are you worried about this?  If you are self-hosted and are having issues with resources, your best bet is to block them using a WAF like a Cloudflare or working with your hosting provider to block them.  If you're hosted on IPB's cloud platform, there should not be any impact from this in any way.  

Edited by Randy Calvert

Thank you Randy.  I never saw Marc's response, until now.  I did not realize, it's normal behavior and nothing to be concerned about, because it only happens every few months or so.  Your response and Marc's is much appreciated.    

Indeed there isnt really anything to do there. If there are bots that are harming your site for some reason, such as hammering your site and causing server issues, then of course we could take a look at that. Although to be honest, cloud would simply take care of that kind of thing anyway. But yes, its normal to end up with bots floating around your site :)