Post Number

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Thank you very much. I was just wondering. I would like to have this a bit more visible for my users.

But it seems by default (without hovering) to have the same color as the ip address and the share icon which makes it almost invisible.

Is it possible to make the color of this number darker and if yes, where and how can I do that? I don't know any css (if it can't be done via visual editor) so any help is welcome.

• 9 months later...
On 12/14/2017 at 4:52 AM, loccom said:

There is certainly an issue with permissions

I select certain groups it does not work.

Select all check box then it works. But then after an hour its stops and is unchecked.

How can i get the check box to remain checked??

This remains an issue, but wonderful resource nonetheless.

No count is displayed if "all" is not checked.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/23/2020 at 11:06 PM, bearback said:

if this does not get updated, this one works ok, manual install though

Ok, thank you. Its working on new default skin 4.5. But... it is not with our own skins from 4.4 :) So now we must have this 2 plugins, just for one small option to have post numbers on every theme :)

Can anyone please make one plugin that supports 4.5 and older one? :)

• 3 months later...

info :  Apparently, Pete T wrote me kindly that he left Invision developement from September 2020.
His free plugins are supported by  : https://invisionify.com/files/file/17-post-number/
Then don't hope this will be updated by himself in the futur.

Here is a new solution IPS4.5. thanks again to @Gabriel Torres.

On 9/13/2020 at 12:24 PM, Gabriel Torres said:

This is something that always bothered me. There used to be a plugin that fixed this, created by Matt Mecham (MTM Post Counter a.k.a. MTM Ye Olde Post Count Of Yesteryear), that is no longer available. I edited it to work with 4.5. See below. After installing it, you must clear the cache using the support tool. It is working like a charm here.

MTM_Post_Counter-4.5.xml 1.91 kB · 53 downloads

Edited by Clubimport