Post Number

On 3/29/2016 at 2:00 AM, Hulu said:

It was coded with 4.1.9 ^_^ 

Make sure you setup the groups that can see this in the plugin settings.

I uninstalled and reinstalled, changed all the group setting. Still not showing. Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks.

On 4/3/2016 at 10:02 AM, EmpireKickAss said:

Maybe because of the theme you are using. Is it custom? And does it show up on the default theme?

I just upgraded to 4.1.10 and it isn't showing the post #. Also tried this out on the default theme, no success there either.  Thanks.

4 minutes ago, Max said:

Do you have an example of a site that it is working on? I would love to check it out.

Unfortunately no matter what I do including clearing cache it wont show up for me on http://forums.JetNation.com

Thanks!

One: check the plugin permissions
Two: Clear the cache, 
Three: install the plugin again

I reviews your inspect and found that there are two errors from this topic 

Refused to execute script from 'https://s.effectivemeasure.net/d/6/i?aid=303314874&adv=4714906&buy=9429253&…97602.286450AMNET&rnd=2630422014&geo=ct=AU&st=&city=215&dma=0&zp=3000&bw=3' because its MIME type ('image/gif') is not executable.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2016 at 5:36 PM, Safety1st said:

@Tom Irons May be you could add optional support to exclude hidden topics from numbering? Sometimes there are inconveniences when a post is get referred because it has a different number for members and staff.

Sorry for the delay on replying... can you elaborate on what exactly your looking for to be added?

Ok, let's see by the example of a topic.

Last post in the topic for regular member view, its number is #18:
gAeZ.jpg

The same post in admin view, its number is #22:
J8sn.jpg

Numbers differ because there are 4 hidden posts that are invisible for regular members. When a regular user refers to the post by its number an admin looks at the another post with such number and vise versa.

Edited by Safety1st
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...