Videos Support

48 minutes ago, DawPi said:

There isn't something hard to fix, but I remember when I've replied in someone elses Marketplace with something similar I was scolted that wasn't my topic... So since then I'm sitting in silence often.

Totally respect that, but if the owner does not show up for weeks... Helping people should be OK....

6 minutes ago, SeNioR- said:

Well, nobody guaranteed that the applications will be constantly developed. Apparently he doesn't have time, maybe he has more important things to do.

I sent an answer for this "Last Visited July 14 👀"

I have no problem as long as I know if the developers is going to take some time off.... No problem at all...

As I sent a post here:

Well, will have to find another video application, since this one is Out of Service and its creator disappeared, overnight and start all over again:( Cool! 

As I said, you pay every 6 months and no new update of September 19, 2022, had to suspect and stop paying!

We should almost ask for the reimbursement of the sums paid for nothing!

Thanks to @Adriano Faria for his valuable help 👍

Could contain: Page, Text, Advertisement, Poster, File

Could contain: Computer Hardware, Electronics, Hardware, Screen, Monitor, Text

Could contain: Page, Text, Symbol

2 minutes ago, Kirill Gromov said:

I think this is just his hobby and every client should be ready for the evolution of such a situation.

OK, but in this case, you ask for a price to sell your app and you don't ask for a subscription (additional fees) if you're not sure to continue, since it's a hobby

I have been creating websites for 25 years by hobby and so voluntarily, if I ask for money, I assume the duties that go with it

28 minutes ago, Kirill Gromov said:

Setting up a renewal payment does not force the developer to maintain their product for their entire life, the developer may have other problems, employment. 

Yes, for sure! Let's just hope that nothing happened to him, that his health is good and that he has no worries, the rest is that blah. 🙏

Still no news from @Michael.J ? Does anyone know of another video module that works? Thank you

yet his last visit, was yesterday, at 09:16 AM, bizzare that he does not want to answer all the questions he is asked, at least out of respect or courtesy, if you connect, it is that there is nothing serious, right? 🤔😒

Could contain: Text, Adult, Male, Man, Person, Face, Head

Edited by byMarcoX