Videos Support

On 6/27/2023 at 2:03 AM, media said:

I have posted this on your website, but you don't check your bug reports anymore... 

I have posted here too.

After latest update of IPB (Invision Community v4.7.11) Counters Stop Working

@Michael.J

take it that this has something to do with

• \IPS\Content\Views interface has been deprecated, you should use the \IPS\Content\ViewUpdates trait instead.

any eta ?

13 hours ago, sound said:

@Michael.J

• \IPS\Content\Views interface has been deprecated, you should use the \IPS\Content\ViewUpdates trait instead.

any eta ?

If he shows up, he will definitely fix it, but he is not around.... 

On 7/3/2023 at 3:14 AM, sound said:

@Michael.J

any eta ?

Are you saying;

replace this 

\IPS\Content\Views

with this

\IPS\Content\ViewUpdates

all instances???

Thank you for your help

No. Download and open applications / videos / sources / Video / Video.php, find and delete:

\IPS\Content\Views,

Find:

use \IPS\Content\Reactable, \IPS\Content\Reportable;

Change to:

use \IPS\Content\Reactable, \IPS\Content\Reportable, \IPS\Content\ViewUpdates, \IPS\Content\Statistics;

Save and upload.

This will cause views to be counted again.

9 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

No. Download and open applications / videos / sources / Video / Video.php, find and delete:

\IPS\Content\Views,

Find:

use \IPS\Content\Reactable, \IPS\Content\Reportable;

Change to:

use \IPS\Content\Reactable, \IPS\Content\Reportable, \IPS\Content\ViewUpdates, \IPS\Content\Statistics;

Save and upload.

This will cause views to be counted again.

Hi Adriano,

I did about and got this 

[[Template videos/front/view/comments is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

After migrating from my forum to the cloud, I am now seeing this message as well.

[[Template videos/front/view/comments is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any known fixes for this? Thanks.

4 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

It has nothing to do with what I posted unless you did it wrong. I did this in all my resources, with no errors. Undo what I posted; I tried to help. Not my resource anyways.

Yes @Adriano Faria, nothing to do with your code... Your code fixed the counter problem but lates IPB update 4.7.12 broke video template system and right now we have a new problem HUSTON... but Mister @Michael.J is not AROUND anymore....

7 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

What shows up in the logs?

This

System Logs

Admin (™ Admin)
2 hours ago
The URL of page the error occurred on was https://www.url/?tab=comments

OutOfBoundsException::0

Videos

BACKTRACE

#0 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Content/Item.php(5072): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Editor->__construct('video_comment_1...', NULL, true, Array, Object(Closure))
#1 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Content/Item.php(4749): IPS\Content\_Item->commentFormElements()
#2 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code(266): IPS\Content\_Item->commentForm()
#3 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_videos_front_view->comments(Object(IPS\videos\Video))
#4 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code(1315): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('comments', Array)
#5 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_videos_front_view->view(Object(IPS\videos\Video), Object(IPS\videos\Video), Object(IPS\videos\Video))
#6 /home/media/public_html/forum/applications/videos/modules/front/videos/view.php(198): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('view', Array)
#7 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\videos\modules\front\videos\_view->manage()
#8 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/media/public_html/forum/applications/videos/modules/front/videos/view.php(34): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#10 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\videos\modules\front\videos\_view->execute()
#11 /home/media/public_html/forum/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#12 {main}

LOADED HOOKS
applications/videos/hooks/memberSource.php
applications/videos/hooks/groupSource.php

and this one 

System Logs

The log entry was triggered by a guest (Guests)

4 hours ago

The URL of page the error occurred on was https://www.URL

ParseError: syntax error, unexpected fully qualified name "\IPS\Content\Followable", expecting "{" (0)
#0 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::autoloader('IPS\\videos\\Vide...')
#1 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Http/Url/Internal.php(173): method_exists('\\IPS\\videos\\Vid...', 'preCorrectUrlFr...')
#2 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Http/Url/Friendly.php(218): IPS\Http\Url\_Internal->correctUrlFromVerifyClass('\\IPS\\videos\\Vid...')
#3 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(305): IPS\Http\Url\_Friendly->correctFriendlyUrl()
#4 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(87): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->checkUrl()
#5 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(110): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init()
#6 /home/media/public_html/forum/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#7 {main}

BACKTRACE

#0 /home/media/public_html/forum/init.php(1034): IPS\_Log::log('ParseError: syn...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(ParseError))
#2 {main}

LOADED HOOKS

Edited by media
54 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

It seems to be something related to Videos app only. Just tested a couple of apps in 4.7.12 (with the new view stuff) and works just fine:

7qPPeNf.png

Yes, it is related with video app... Thank you for your help. You are great.... 

Edited by media

System Logs

Admin (™ Admin)
2 hours ago
The URL of page the error occurred on was https://www.url/?tab=comments

OutOfBoundsException::0

Videos

BACKTRACE

#0 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Content/Item.php(5072): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Editor->__construct('video_comment_1...', NULL, true, Array, Object(Closure))
#1 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Content/Item.php(4749): IPS\Content\_Item->commentFormElements()
#2 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code(266): IPS\Content\_Item->commentForm()
#3 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_videos_front_view->comments(Object(IPS\videos\Video))
#4 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code(1315): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('comments', Array)
#5 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_videos_front_view->view(Object(IPS\videos\Video), Object(IPS\videos\Video), Object(IPS\videos\Video))
#6 /home/media/public_html/forum/applications/videos/modules/front/videos/view.php(198): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('view', Array)
#7 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\videos\modules\front\videos\_view->manage()
#8 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/media/public_html/forum/applications/videos/modules/front/videos/view.php(34): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#10 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\videos\modules\front\videos\_view->execute()
#11 /home/media/public_html/forum/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#12 {main}

LOADED HOOKS

System Logs

The log entry was triggered by a guest (Guests)

4 hours ago

The URL of page the error occurred on was https://www.URL

ParseError: syntax error, unexpected fully qualified name "\IPS\Content\Followable", expecting "{" (0)
#0 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::autoloader('IPS\\videos\\Vide...')
#1 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Http/Url/Internal.php(173): method_exists('\\IPS\\videos\\Vid...', 'preCorrectUrlFr...')
#2 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Http/Url/Friendly.php(218): IPS\Http\Url\_Internal->correctUrlFromVerifyClass('\\IPS\\videos\\Vid...')
#3 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(305): IPS\Http\Url\_Friendly->correctFriendlyUrl()
#4 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(87): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->checkUrl()
#5 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(110): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init()
#6 /home/media/public_html/forum/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#7 {main}

BACKTRACE

#0 /home/media/public_html/forum/init.php(1034): IPS\_Log::log('ParseError: syn...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(ParseError))
#2 {main}

LOADED HOOKS

@Michael.J is not around. Can someone help us to fix these 2 problem????

This is the problem code I have pinpointed.

/* Video description */
        $return['description'] = new \IPS\Helpers\Form\Editor( 'video_description', $item ? $item->description : NULL, FALSE, array( 'app' => 'videos', 'key' => 'Videos', 'autoSaveKey' => 'videos-video', 'attachIds' => ( $item === NULL ? NULL : array( $item->tid ) ) ) );

Edited by media

In order to get rid of this message:

I had to turnoff 'Enable video comment' in the Videos app. Now the error is not showing, but also now no one can leave a comment on a video. 

🥺

i would love for this plugin to receive an update and have it working 100% again, but I am thinking of disabling and uninstalling soon if the developer is no longer supporting it. 

42 minutes ago, SC36DC said:

In order to get rid of this message:

I had to turnoff 'Enable video comment' in the Videos app. Now the error is not showing, but also now no one can leave a comment on a video. 

🥺

i would love for this plugin to receive an update and have it working 100% again, but I am thinking of disabling and uninstalling soon if the developer is no longer supporting it. 

There are more problems... Cannot add new videos...  The app itself has so many bugs needs to be updated...

1 hour ago, media said:

There are more problems... Cannot add new videos...  The app itself has so many bugs needs to be updated...

uhh.. you are right. I just tried adding a video, DENIED!!!!!!! Error!

I went ahead and disabled the plugin for now. Hopefully we get an update for it at some point and all issues are resolved. 

16 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

@Michael.J, take a look:

That's why people can't add videos, etc. Basically, your app hasn't the data / extensions.json file because you added them before IPS 4.4.

You will have to delete at least one of your extensions and add it back in order for the app works again. This will create the data / extensions.json.

Well, he needs to show up first to fix anything... 

I do not understand some of the app developers.

We depend on their work, and they need to communicate with us if they are going to be away for a while...

We are running live sites and this information is very crucial for us.

If we know they are going to be away, we will hold the upgrades until they come back...

Anyway... just a few words...