Google AdSense Auto Ads

Is there any solution to the advertising problem that overlaps the text? I use: 

/* GOOGLE AD CODE FOR RESPONSIVE ADS */
#ipsLayout_mainArea .adsbygoogle { width: 320px; height: 100px; }
@media (min-width:500px) { #ipsLayout_mainArea .adsbygoogle { width: 468px; height: 60px; } }
@media (min-width:1050px) { #ipsLayout_mainArea .adsbygoogle { width: 728px; height: 90px; } }

but the ads still cover the text like i photo below:

94194612_Wkurzajcereklamy.jpg.d12b3154a0

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

We are implementing ezoic.

Did anyone have any issues logging in to their admin ACP?

We are getting this error: Your IP address does not match this session. Help

Not sure if that one related with google AdSense auto ads

I had that problem and being told use this

\define( 'BYPASS_ACP_IP_CHECK', true );

in constants.php and that solved problem....

• 3 months later...

Hello, me personally, on the forum no problem (I have 2 forums) but for a few days on one of them and only on the Google Chrome browser, I have this problem, the ad appears on the frame where we post a message and hide the button "send" which is very annoying, and I have not yet found a solution to solve this problem, except remove all ads 😞
if someone has the same concern and found a solution, I'm interested 😉

Bonjour, moi perso, sur le forum aucun souci (j'en ai 2 de forums) mais depuis quelques jours sur l'un d'entre eux et que sur le navigateur Google Chrome, j'ai ce problème, la pub s'affiche sur le cadre où on poste un message et cache le bouton "envoyer" ce qui est très gênant, et je n'ai pas encore trouvé de solution pour régler ce problème, sauf supprimer toutes les pubs 😞

si quelqu'un à le même souci et à trouvé une solution, je suis preneur 😉

pub.thumb.jpg.889aa018ccd0f664558e0e2d15d3db71.jpg

32 minutes ago, byMarcoX said:

Hello, me personally, on the forum no problem (I have 2 forums) but for a few days on one of them and only on the Google Chrome browser, I have this problem, the ad appears on the frame where we post a message and hide the button "send" which is very annoying, and I have not yet found a solution to solve this problem, except remove all ads 😞
if someone has the same concern and found a solution, I'm interested 😉

En rajoutant que çà sur mon custom.css pour le moment ça à l'air d'avoir régler le problème !?! 

Adding that on my custom.css for the moment it seems to have solved the problem!?!

/* GOOGLE AD CODE FOR RESPONSIVE ADS */
#ipsLayout_mainArea .adsbygoogle { width: 300px; height: 250px; }
@media (min-width:380px) { #ipsLayout_mainArea .adsbygoogle { width: 336px; height: 280px; } }
@media (min-width:764px) { #ipsLayout_mainArea .adsbygoogle { width: 728px; height: 90px; } }
@media (min-width:980px) { #ipsLayout_mainArea .adsbygoogle { width: 468px; height: 60px; } }
@media (min-width:1160px) { #ipsLayout_mainArea .adsbygoogle { width: 728px; height: 90px; } }

EDIT :

Bon, en fait çà ne fonctionne pas, elles reviennent toujours 😞

Well, actually it does not work, they always come back 😞

Edited by byMarcoX

• 3 months later...
On 7/17/2019 at 10:33 PM, AlexWebsites said:

For anyone using Ezoic, do you end up using your own adsense account and still see earnings in adsense or is it all through ezoic? I'm currently using adsense directly because I had too many styling issues with auto ads and didn't see a difference in earnings. 

I use the mediation app in Ezoic which allows me to still run my own adsense through the Ezoic bid system. However I've only make a few dollars though adsense as it is nearly always outbid by the premium ads through Google's display network through Ezoic.

You can manually place the Ezoic placeholders so you have full control over their positioning.

You make considerably more revenue through Ezoic, however it considerably slows your site down too. If you have a static site (non IPB) you can use their caching and site speed functionality where it wouldn't be an issue. 

2 hours ago, asigno said:

It's all handled through Ezoic.

Any chance you’d be willing to share your site url through PM? I’m currently switching to Ezoic but would love to see an example of it in use. Are you using the free service or did you pay for branding removal?

• 1 month later...
On 12/19/2018 at 8:54 AM, Gnuru said:

Thanks to @Adlago this code works for me, putting into design => custom css:

.ap_container { width: 300px; height: 250px; }
@media(min-width: 360px) {.ap_container { width: 336px !important; height: 280px !important; } }
@media(min-width: 500px) {.ap_containerr { width: 468px !important; height: 60px !important; } }
@media(min-width: 800px) {.ap_container { width: 400px !important; height: 200px !important; } }

Yes, yes, yes! This is working in case of google autoads overlaying text! Thank you!

Edited by eMCe71

• 7 months later...
On 2/27/2018 at 5:39 PM, Phil Lilley said:

I'm glad someone else is having issues.  I just initiated them.  This is what I'm getting:

5a95c188524b5_ScreenShot2018-02-27at2_35_05PM.thumb.png.5a98dd3f2023f0ec6e49a443e1bbd6b0.png

Double ads.

5a95c18c1b90e_ScreenShot2018-02-27at2_35_00PM.thumb.png.5d90d36b2ea874167b1da19d18530ebe.png

Ad over the post, not in between posts.  

Anybody else seeing this?

I used to have the same issue, so I had to disable this very annoying ads over the content.

Is this issue solved in the last update?