Members Shop ( Support Topic )

5 minutes ago, Cyboman said:

that would be extremely helpful for all (former) evox customers who want to drop this unsupported application. Please consider this as an option.

will be in 1.0.9

hxnsfiw.png

6 minutes ago, Cyboman said:

Additionally to that, is there any function to tip (donate points) to members DIRECTLY below each post or next to their posts in the user panel? I think I'd need to buy your "enhanced user panel" app, right?

there already is a bit on the topic posts for donating points, there is also a link in the hovercard and the users drop down menu

7 minutes ago, Cyboman said:

Though it'll be painful for me to drop the evox points, as I just introduced my moderators about the "member warning function / warnings integration" and the possibility for "points deductions" as an optional member penalty. This might be a good enhancement idea for the future of members shop, too.

I will see what I can do

Actually, what should be done is that TheJackal84 should pick up the functionality provided by evox_points and incorporate it into Members Shop and be done with it. There are a lot of great features in Points and it would be a shame to loss them altogether (IMHO).

1 hour ago, JTHastings said:

Actually, what should be done is that TheJackal84 should pick up the functionality provided by evox_points and incorporate it into Members Shop and be done with it. There are a lot of great features in Points and it would be a shame to loss them altogether (IMHO).

What does evox points offer that memebrs shops own point dont ? 

Thejackal shouldnt have to. 

3 hours ago, JTHastings said:

Here's the list of the points awarded (greater flexibility to help drive content), I agree, TheJackal doesn't HAVE TO, it's just a suggestion and in my opinion would be a good addition.

Note: the points per action are my settings,,,

image.thumb.png.3398042ff088c5c8dacd3c89b340cded.png

Thats a lot more interaction rewards. looks good 

1 hour ago, No' said:

Hello @TheJackal84

I have an error with an 'apostrophe character'.

It is possible to fix this ? Thank you ? 

what text is that? restore the original language and try to edit it properly, If it has like %s etc in it, they can not be removed that one %s could be 10 different words like the items names etc

Edited by TheJackal84
4 minutes ago, No' said:

It's here : 

R6Qe9Xt.png

With previous update 1.0.4 i don't have this error.

that is not a error with the app, that is a plain string, it must be something on your site when translating it,

what else have you updated? your lang pack? your actual site?

11 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

ce n'est pas une erreur avec l'application, c'est une chaîne normale, ça doit être quelque chose sur votre site lors de la traduction,

quoi d'autre avez-vous mis à jour? votre pack de langues? votre site actuel?

Ahh you're right, I try with an another version of Invision Community (4.2.7) and it's good..

It's an encoding error with the new version of Invision (4.3).

1 minute ago, Daniel F said:

@TheJackal84 Is this a custom flashmessage? If yes, take a look at my 4.3 changes post 

If not, I’ll be happy to take a look at your issue  No‘

Its a output message

\IPS\Output::i()->redirect( ( !empty( $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'] ) ) ? \IPS\Http\Url::createFromString( $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'] ) : \IPS\Http\Url::internal( '' ), \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->language()->addToStack('ms_purchased') );

On 5/23/2018 at 5:33 PM, JTHastings said:

Here's the list of the points awarded (greater flexibility to help drive content), I agree, TheJackal doesn't HAVE TO, it's just a suggestion and in my opinion would be a good addition.

Note: the points per action are my settings,,,

OK, I have started adding some more bits to the points system in 1.0.9, But I think before it's released it will be in 1.1.0 as I have added loads since the 1.0.9 development,

That is a long list with a lot of 3rd party apps, I am not to sure how he got a hold of them apps to add them ( he must be very friendly with the devs ) In time I could probably buy a few and add them to it but for now my main priorities are the other IPS apps I need ( Unless you get them devs to add my codes to their scripts so after processing their bits it will award points etc )

I started making the downloads have a few more bits and also the calendar can be used now too, Also there is more points for the clubs feature, I was hoping to release a update this weekend but have now been put back as I have more ideas, But shouldn't be too long till I finish it

ekwr88A.png

fubTdvF.png

Edited by TheJackal84
On 5/23/2018 at 3:22 PM, Cyboman said:

Though it'll be painful for me to drop the evox points, as I just introduced my moderators about the "member warning function / warnings integration" and the possibility for "points deductions" as an optional member penalty. This might be a good enhancement idea for the future of members shop, too.

wBnvec4.png

Request:

I use the Donations app and would like to award Member Shop points when members donate. (e.g., For every x points donated members will receive x Member Shop points).

Are there any plans to integrate Donations with Member Shop?

While I have Automation Rules (Full), I don't believe there is an option to link Donations with Member Shop.

Edited by GrooveOnBeat
16 hours ago, Collin1000 said:

I apologize if this has been answered, as I have not read the entire topic but did my best to search for this: 

Is there a way for members to use points as a payment method in Commerce? 

I know there is a lot to go through lol,

No, they can buy points from commerce but can not use them to spend in there

16 hours ago, jinnie said:

This might've already been requested, but can you consider displaying the points in the postbit/user info panel (I think that's what it's called) right under the post count? 

I have a seperate plugin what has them on the topic panels

Edited by TheJackal84

another 2 more shop items coming in 1.1.0

These are for @Fosters Trophys & medals

You can still buy random trophies but now you can but trophies or medals from a list you will choose in the item settings

qyRSDlS.png

XWgWDfY.png

If you don't own trophies & medals, I would recommend buying it to give your members some unique stuff, Example... Make one medal either a image or font-awesome icon, then set the item to have 1 in stock ( make sure no moderator etc awards it ), Now that is unique and no one else on the site will have the medal they got, Gives the shop a little bit more of a buzz to get on there and see whats available before the next person grabs the item