Jump to content

Community

Members Shop ( Support Topic )


TheJackal84

Recommended Posts

On 4/26/2018 at 10:28 PM, TheJackal84 said:

It does have custom items, You create a custom item and the user redeems it then you award it / send it / do what ever the custom item is for.

Its not automatic, I would like it to be a named custom option that i can put something in and the user can redeem that with x amount of points instead or having to wait for a mod/admin to do it. Thats an ideal scenario 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Vanucci said:

Its not automatic, I would like it to be a named custom option that i can put something in and the user can redeem that with x amount of points instead or having to wait for a mod/admin to do it. Thats an ideal scenario 

Considering there is millions of things that can be sold it is impossible to be automatic for a custom item, What is it doing?, Is it a t-shirt because it can't fold it, pack it and ship it, Is it code what will edit / change something? because it can't automatically write the script needed to run that code what you want the custom item to do.

Edited by TheJackal84
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

Considering there is millions of things that can be sold it is impossible to be automatic for a custom item, What is it doing?, Is it a t-shirt because it can't fold it, pack it and ship it, Is it code what will edit / change something? because it can't automatically write the script needed to run that code what you want the custom item to do.

I would like to be able to just have an empty box I can place text in. That’s it.

 

i wanted to place game codes into them.  

Edited by Vanucci
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Vanucci said:

I would like to be able to just have an empty box I can place text in. That’s it.

 

i wanted to place game codes into them. 

That's something already in my notes to look into, but it's a lot different from saying it don't support custom items because you want something added to it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

That's something already in my notes to look into, but it's a lot different from saying it don't support custom items because you want something added to it

I'm not bashing your product here and your hostility suggests you think i am. 

You have a custom option which you can give a name and thats it. This option still requires manual intervention afterwards and its the only option that does. I dont use this application for any of the default options other than the custom and I would just like it to be a lot more streamlined that is all. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Vanucci said:

I'm not bashing your product here and your hostility suggests you think i am. 

You have a custom option which you can give a name and thats it. This option still requires manual intervention afterwards and its the only option that does. I dont use this application for any of the default options other than the custom and I would just like it to be a lot more streamlined that is all. 

I know your not bashing it but,

On 4/26/2018 at 10:08 PM, Vanucci said:

It doesnt support custom items  

 

I wanted it for that reason but its not been added.  

to anyone reading it seems like it don't support custom items when it does

Edited by TheJackal84
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Suggestion: I would like to see a setting that prevents members of a particular Group from buying more than "X" amount of an item within "Y" number of hours by product.

For example: I have loaded up the store with 10 Large Mystery boxes and I have a member that goes in an buys all 10 before anyone else can get to them. I would like to be able to limit this by Group to something like for the Member Group they can only buy 2 of the large mystery boxes within 12 hours BUT the Senior Member Group can buy 4 of the large mystery box in 24 hours. Something like that.

What do you think?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is it possible to set custom triggers with this?

For example : I have a single thread where I hold a naming contest - if you reply to that specific thread ID - you're awarded a 50 credit bonus for a single reply vs the standard 5 credits for a topic reply

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/28/2018 at 2:14 PM, JTHastings said:

Suggestion: I would like to see a setting that prevents members of a particular Group from buying more than "X" amount of an item within "Y" number of hours by product.

For example: I have loaded up the store with 10 Large Mystery boxes and I have a member that goes in an buys all 10 before anyone else can get to them. I would like to be able to limit this by Group to something like for the Member Group they can only buy 2 of the large mystery boxes within 12 hours BUT the Senior Member Group can buy 4 of the large mystery box in 24 hours. Something like that.

What do you think? 

I will see what I can come up with, Probably won't be in the next update though cos that is nearly finished

On 5/1/2018 at 11:54 PM, joshuaj said:

Is it possible to set custom triggers with this?

For example : I have a single thread where I hold a naming contest - if you reply to that specific thread ID - you're awarded a 50 credit bonus for a single reply vs the standard 5 credits for a topic reply

No that's not available

On 5/3/2018 at 12:01 AM, Agent Shark said:

Is it possible to have the points earned display under their user profile when making posts on the forum?

I have a plugin what will show the points on the user panel

On 5/3/2018 at 4:04 AM, ProSkill said:

What do I change the bank interest amount? 

Where do we change the bank deposit amount? 

Who gets the points earned from bank interest?

First 2 in the group settings of the ACP

2nd will be the member who has the points and banks it will earn the interest

 

Edited by TheJackal84
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Josiah Wallingford said:

How do you set it up so that a user cannot edit their profile photo (for example) unless they buy with points? Do I have to disable their ability to upload profile photos somewhere?

In the member group settings under the social tab there is a setting for "Maximum profile photo storage size" click the little "Do not allow photo uploads" next to it

1 hour ago, Josiah Wallingford said:

Integration Request (especially with ways to earn points): 

Blogs

Calendar

I am waiting to see what IPS do with the developers and licenses before I go down the blogs road etc, The calendar I can see what I can do with it, The rest is a big list so I will need to go through them and see what's what, It could be that we can ask some of them devs to add the codes as it needs to run their scripts with my code included.

1.0.9 is coming soon and will allow users to charge points for their downloads if you use the downloads app

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TheJackal84 said:

I am waiting to see what IPS do with the developers and licenses before I go down the blogs road etc,

I didn't know something was happening in this space. What is the concern?

1 hour ago, TheJackal84 said:

The calendar I can see what I can do with it

Cool

1 hour ago, TheJackal84 said:

The rest is a big list so I will need to go through them and see what's what, It could be that we can ask some of them devs to add the codes as it needs to run their scripts with my code included.

Yeah, it always seems like a blurry line of which application should be the one that conforms to the other. I don't know if it makes more sense to request this from you or the other developers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TheJackal84 said:

In the member group settings under the social tab there is a setting for "Maximum profile photo storage size" click the little "Do not allow photo uploads" next to it

This is what is confusing me. So, for all the feature I have enabled. Do I disable these feature from the group and then they only can do it if they buy the points? Is that the idea?

Here are the features I have enabled the point buy system for:

  • Send Personal Sticky Note
  • Add / Edit Social Info
  • Profile Background
  • Profile Video
  • Upload an Avatar (cover photo does not appear to be an option?)
  • Change Member Title
  • Change Username (is this the same as display name?)
  • Add Signature

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Josiah Wallingford said:

This is what is confusing me. So, for all the feature I have enabled. Do I disable these feature from the group and then they only can do it if they buy the points? Is that the idea? 

Here are the features I have enabled the point buy system for:

  • Send Personal Sticky Note
  • Add / Edit Social Info
  • Profile Background
  • Profile Video
  • Upload an Avatar (cover photo does not appear to be an option?)
  • Change Member Title
  • Change Username (is this the same as display name?)
  • Add Signature

 

The app uses all it's own codes, What you would do is disable all their permissions for anything you want to put in the shop, Like sticky notes go into the settings and remove the members permissions to send them, Now the only way they can send them is by using a item from the shop, If you go into the group settings and remove their ability to have a signature, the only way they can have a signature is by buying a item

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Joel R said:

Very exciting ?

I have also made it better for clubs, they can now receive points from topics and posts etc, but these points are set globally instead of per category as it will depend the size of the boards to how many settings for it there will be, Also the fact the admin will need to check constantly to see if there is any new forums to them etc

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy