Jump to content

Community

Members Shop ( Support Topic )


TheJackal84

Recommended Posts

Just now, Papastache said:

I get this when trying to view the bank (both permission sides are enabled) https://gyazo.com/df690cba643576b4ab993b6a8d10079e

I also get this when trying to Save Groups https://gyazo.com/888bc9a0790a45b1198ea5c1a70d79f4

Please note that I ran Support and everything checked out fine. I know it's this application because after disabling it, everything works fine.

Replied to your PM mate, Send me login and I will look into it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Papastache said:

I get this when trying to view the bank (both permission sides are enabled) https://gyazo.com/df690cba643576b4ab993b6a8d10079e

I also get this when trying to Save Groups https://gyazo.com/888bc9a0790a45b1198ea5c1a70d79f4

Please note that I ran Support and everything checked out fine. I know it's this application because after disabling it, everything works fine.

All sorted check PM ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

 As I say fell free to request a refund I will be happy to give it.

Sorry to trouble you but we need to request the refund with yourself as invision have said

"per our agreement with marketplace authors, I'm afraid you will need to have the author request the refund on your behalf."

So can we please have a refund for the members shop, betting addon and IPSDev Copyright Removal we purchased to go with them.

I can confirm everything is uninstalled.

Thank you.

Edited by Unlucky
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

Sorry to trouble you but we need to request the refund with yourself as invision have said

"per our agreement with marketplace authors, I'm afraid you will need to have the author request the refund on your behalf."

So can we please have a refund for the members shop, betting addon and IPSDev Copyright Removal we purchased to go with them.

I can confirm everything is uninstalled.

Thank you.

I will warrent a refund on the members shop and betting app but not the copyright removal, you can still use that on the other 2 apps you will own

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

I will warrent a refund on the members shop and betting app but not the copyright removal, you can still use that on the other 2 apps you will own

I only bought the copyright removal for the members shop and betting app so request this also be refunded please.

I had already disabled Sticky notes on the site because you have still not replied to our PM conversation regarding an error with that, that i Pm'd you on the 19th February 2018.

https://invisioncommunity.com/messenger/202514/?tab=comments#comment-557683

I am more than happy if need be to completely remove all of your applications / plugins

So please refund all 3 items that were purchased for the members shop project.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

I only bought the copyright removal for the members shop and betting app so request this also be refunded please.

I had already disabled Sticky notes on the site because you have still not replied to our PM conversation regarding an error with that, that i Pm'd you on the 19th February 2018.

https://invisioncommunity.com/messenger/202514/?tab=comments#comment-557683

I am more than happy if need be to completely remove all of your applications / plugins

So please refund all 3 items that were purchased for the members shop project.

The copyright removal is for every app I make, it is not one what just removes it from 1 app per time, The sticky notes I am sure I messaged you back, I no longer can see the messages as I have cleared out 90% of old messages, The last thing on the sticky notes I got from you I replied to the topic asking if you have changed anything to your site as it would not just stop working, And I am waiting for a reply to that, I am not here to argue with you, You say them 2 apps don't work, fine I will refund it, I am not willing to refund the copyright removal as it is working fine and works on both other apps you have regardless if you uninstall them or not, I have been fair by giving you a refund on something what is working fine on over 60 sites

Edited by TheJackal84
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TheJackal84 said:

 The sticky notes I am sure I messaged you back, I no longer can see the messages as I have cleared out 90% of old messages,

Here is the link to the message and why would you delete a message in the middle of a conversation on a support issue?

Sorry but that is simply not professional to do to a paying customer of one of your products.

https://invisioncommunity.com/messenger/202514/?tab=comments#comment-557683

I request a refund for all 3 products bought together for a specific purpose.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Unlucky said:

Here is the link to the message and why would you delete a message in the middle of a conversation on a support issue?

Sorry but that is simply not professional to do to a paying customer of one of your products.

https://invisioncommunity.com/messenger/202514/?tab=comments#comment-557683

I request a refund for all 3 products bought together for a specific purpose. 

The link goes to a dead page same as if anyone esle clicks it.

As I say I am not here to argue, you ask why I delete it cos its not professional. I delete them because like yours they have login details and I do not want them when I do not need them ( Like I said I thought I replied if not my mistake sorry but I doubt you will accept that ) . If anyone sends me login I will always delete any communication what has that login inside, So you say unprofessional I say protecting their privacy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Unlucky said:

You deleted it then in the middle of a support topic conversation? Sorry that is not professional.

 

8 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

( Like I said I thought I replied if not my mistake sorry but I doubt you will accept that )

obviously not

1 minute ago, Unlucky said:

I request a refund for all 3 products bought together for a specific purpose please

And it worked with the 4 you owned and will work with the 2 you will own after

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I request a refund for all 3 products bought together for a specific purpose please

If you refuse to refund all 3 products bought together for a specific purpose.

I request you fix the broken members shop application on my site.

I will reinstall if you promise to fix it.

Either or please.

Edited by Unlucky
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Ok this issue has really upset us so this is what we have done.

We have stripped down one of our sites to the bare bones

https://www.walkingsports.com/

We have removed all plugins and applications apart from your member shop and your betting app and the invision core apps

plugins-disabled.thumb.jpg.721f123dc8f57a7ec8b462d09b8a48f3.jpg

 

applications-disabled.thumb.jpg.02962a5a1eddde7834080f6cd6db5fa4.jpg

 

We have not setup any shop items or bets in the betting shop so no points can be spent whatsoever,

 

betting-shop-empty.thumb.jpg.82607512205b93ef59686642f74d763c.jpg

 

shop-empty.thumb.jpg.94cf30e2c8396cc2d67a7bf955877268.jpg

 

 

We have setup points for forums like this

 

points-for-forums.thumb.jpg.867ff30f498242f71e2055cad6cb53ad.jpg

 

We have setup points for registrations like this

 

bonus-points.thumb.jpg.96366ac873d20af1f535301c3a70a8ca.jpg

 

 

As site admin I have created 2 topics in a test forum

 

test-forum.thumb.jpg.b765dcfe455be2c204095ac24dee2280.jpg

 

I have created a brand new user account called jackq and posted a single reply to each topic the admin account created.

 

In the members with the most points statistics section it shows the following with admin having 220 points, and jack has 65

 

 

most-points.thumb.jpg.c35ca202abb592eb8f5e3efc37c12939.jpg

 

 

 

However in the most points from their content created it shows admin with 240 points and jack with 40 points

 

 

points-from-content-created.thumb.jpg.d04b6b3157ddcdbdc192dbc75930d5bd.jpg

 

Admin has lost 20 points - This is the issue I have been reporting along - There is an inconsistency in your programming regarding the points.

I rest my case there is an issue.

 

 

 

Edited by Unlucky
added extra image not needed
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is really none of my business but I'm an old fart and can't help myself as this topic really interests me and I would like to see it resolved for all parties!

I think your testing is excellent however it looks to me like the Admin actually GAINED 20 extra points somewhere as displayed in the "Most Points From Content" section. I put together a simple chart of what I believe to be correct (but I do have two question marks in it concerning "content" yes or no). The numbers for jackq seem right on the money. The numbers for the Admin seem to have gained 20 points for content???

Snag_7fb90a6.png.4a203f524c2a5c12b64a47b31bdd40f8.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, JTHastings said:

This is really none of my business but I'm an old fart and can't help myself as this topic really interests me and I would like to see it resolved for all parties!

I think your testing is excellent however it looks to me like the Admin actually GAINED 20 extra points somewhere

Gained or lost -  the points don't add up which is exactly what we have been trying to report all along without success.

Thanks for your support in looking in to this

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Unlucky said:

Gained or lost -  the points don't add up

Well, if I were the trouble shooter (which I'm not) it makes a big difference if I'm looking for code that may have caused a gain or a loss. It really helps to know which AND how much. So, in this example, we are looking for reasons that there may have been 20 additional points added to the Admin during the "Most Points From Content" process (because it shows 240 rather than the expected 220). This may give TheJackal84 something specific to check without having to go through everything in the application.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cool app 

 

Im tryign to allow group the ability to use bank but when i go to save i get this error 

 

UPDATE `core_groups` core_groups  SET `g_promote_exclude`=true,`g_view_board`=true,`g_dohtml`=false,`g_hide_online_list`=false,`g_access_offline`=false,`g_post_polls`=true,`g_vote_polls`=true,`g_close_polls`=false,`g_topic_rate_setting`=2,`g_append_edit`=false,`g_avoid_flood`=true,`g_avoid_q`=false,`g_mod_preview`=false,`g_bypass_badwords`=false,`g_edit_posts`=1,`g_hide_own_posts`=0,`g_delete_own_posts`=1,`g_lock_unlock_own`=0,`g_can_report`=1,`g_view_displaynamehistory`=false,`g_edit_profile`=true,`g_upload_animated_photos`=true,`g_can_msg_attach`=false,`g_blog_allowcomment`=true,`ms_can_bank`=true,`ms_bank_interest`=10,`ms_deposit_cost`=5,`ms_daily_points`=0,`ms_weekly_points`=0,`ms_monthly_points`=0 WHERE g_id=8 
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'ms_can_bank' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/system/Db/Db.php(990): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Member\\_G...', Array)
#1 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(492): IPS\_Db->update('`core_groups` c...', '`g_promote_excl...', 'WHERE g_id=?')
#2 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/system/Member/Group.php(310): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(209): IPS\Member\_Group->save()
#4 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->form()
#5 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(34): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->execute()
#7 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A lot of pages to go through so im usnure if this feature/suggestion has been added. 

 

I plan on allowing users to buy game keys with points. So for this i have picked custom item and for now the only way i can give them this is to send it in the awarded pm. 

Can a method be introduced where i can already attach the keys to a pm that would automatically get sent to the user when they purchase that item ? 

 

 

Edit 

845d28c6ef5ae6740821d6f2d502bffe.png

When clicking on generate purchase i get this error 

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/applications/membersshop/modules/admin/shop/items.php(35): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(100)
#1 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\membersshop\modules\admin\shop\_items->doCustom()
#2 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/applications/membersshop/modules/admin/shop/items.php(29): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\membersshop\modules\admin\shop\_items->execute()
#5 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

 

Edited by Vanucci
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Vanucci said:

A lot of pages to go through so im usnure if this feature/suggestion has been added. 

 

I plan on allowing users to buy game keys with points. So for this i have picked custom item and for now the only way i can give them this is to send it in the awarded pm. 

Can a method be introduced where i can already attach the keys to a pm that would automatically get sent to the user when they purchase that item ? 

yeah at the minute the only way is via the PM on awarding it, I can look into something like you want and see what I can come up with, Maybe a hidden field what will appear once purchased etc

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TheJackal84 said:

yeah at the minute the only way is via the PM on awarding it, I can look into something like you want and see what I can come up with, Maybe a hidden field what will appear once purchased etc

Would be great, saves the time the user may have to wait and just makes it more sleek. Thank you 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 30/03/2018 at 2:58 PM, JTHastings said:

Well, if I were the trouble shooter (which I'm not) it makes a big difference if I'm looking for code that may have caused a gain or a loss. It really helps to know which AND how much. So, in this example, we are looking for reasons that there may have been 20 additional points added to the Admin during the "Most Points From Content" process (because it shows 240 rather than the expected 220). This may give TheJackal84 something specific to check without having to go through everything in the application.

Thanks for all of your help but it would appear even though I am a paying customer and have spent a long time proving there is a problem, I am now being totally ignored.?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Unlucky said:

Thanks for all of your help but it would appear even though I am a paying customer and have spent a long time proving there is a problem, I am now being totally ignored.?

You are not being ignored we had said all we need to say, I sent support request on thursday 10.42am to process the refund I got a message back friday to what I replied and am waiting for a message back from them to say it's done

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

You are not being ignored we had said all we need to say, I sent support request on thursday 10.42am to process the refund I got a message back friday to what I replied and am waiting for a message back from them to say it's done

So If we are not being ignored, how come you completely blanked our post Posted Thursday at 07:48 PM ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Unlucky said:

So If we are not being ignored, how come you completely blanked our post Posted Thursday at 07:48 PM ?

The refund has already been placed, You asked for a refund at 10.26am and within 15 minutes I has started on it by sending a support ticket, I did not / do not see the point of carrying it on when the refund will be with you as soon as IPS process it, You did say as you asked for a refund that you uninstalled it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy