Members Shop ( Support Topic )

5 minutes ago, Bluto said:

Could you re-upload the screen shots in the marketplace.  They're all broken.  Thanks!

Until IPS fix their bug where they keep getting deleted, I won't be uploading any more screenshots, there is more than 1 bug with their downloads and screenshots and it wastes my time taking screenshots, cropping them and then spending about 10 minutes just to upload them at a few at a time otherwise there is hits another bug, there is always the demo for it for now, sorry but its very annoying for me to keep doing this

I was just thinking, yeah it might be a pain, but it appears that Member Shop is your 'flagship' product.  Maybe having Member Shop updated, would be worth it.

Anyway, I'll take a look at the demo.  :smile:

Edit:  Where is the demo?  Don't see a link in the marketplace.

Edited by Bluto
13 hours ago, Bluto said:

Anyway, I'll take a look at the demo.  :smile:

Edit:  Where is the demo?  Don't see a link in the marketplace.

Sorry thought it was in there, you can check it out here https://ipsdev.org/index.php?/membersshop/

12 hours ago, Steph40 said:

Honestly it has been way longer then that and I don’t get why they haven’t fixed it. Many other dev talked about it. Apparently it is not important 

I don't know why they are using a 3rd party hosting provider, they own their own cloud service ( unless it is not that good then lol )

5 hours ago, ProSkill said:

Is there anyway to restore the points if you accidentally uninstalled the application? Is the table still there or did I lose everything? 

Only if you have a back up of the SQL, if you uninstall the app it will remove every table and column

6 hours ago, ProSkill said:

Is there anyway to restore the points if you accidentally uninstalled the application? Is the table still there or did I lose everything? 

You can batch apply points to users or groups, so they start with something.  

How to award certain amount of points to a particular user group?
Also, i purchased the Members shop goals addon. Is it possible to see the listed goals on the members shop on the main page by all members? I can currently see it only in the Admin CP under Members shop. Would like to see it on the main page members shop as well if possible as a new category?

Thank you.

1 minute ago, Priyesh said:

How to award certain amount of points to a particular user group?

Go to the ACP and then the Members Shop tab, now go to the points / settings bit and you will see a tab near the top saying award points, click that and you can award them there

3 minutes ago, Priyesh said:

Also, i purchased the Members shop goals addon. Is it possible to see the listed goals on the members shop on the main page by all members? I can currently see it only in the Admin CP under Members shop. Would like to see it on the main page members shop as well if possible as a new category?

I will be releasing a update soon for that with either a widget or another page showing all current goals so the members can see them all

I get the following error when trying to set bank interest rates for groups: 

UPDATE `core_groups` core_groups  SET `g_promote_exclude`=false,`g_view_board`=true,`g_dohtml`=false,`g_access_offline`=false,`g_hide_online_list`=false,`g_post_polls`=true,`g_vote_polls`=true,`g_close_polls`=false,`g_topic_rate_setting`=1,`g_append_edit`=true,`g_avoid_flood`=true,`g_avoid_q`=false,`g_mod_preview`=false,`g_bypass_badwords`=true,`g_edit_posts`=1,`g_hide_own_posts`=1,`g_delete_own_posts`=1,`g_lock_unlock_own`=0,`g_can_report`=1,`g_view_displaynamehistory`=false,`g_edit_profile`=true,`g_upload_animated_photos`=true,`g_can_msg_attach`=true,`g_create_albums`=true,`g_create_albums_private`=true,`g_create_albums_fo`=true,`g_movies`=true,`idm_view_approvers`=false,`idm_bypass_revision`=true,`idm_view_downloads`=true,`idm_linked_files`=true,`idm_import_files`=true,`idm_bulk_submit`=true,`idm_add_paid`=false,`idm_bypass_paid`=false,`g_blog_allowcomment`=true,`ms_can_bank`=true,`ms_bank_interest`=5,`ms_deposit_cost`=1,`ms_daily_points`=0 WHERE g_id=16 
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'ms_daily_points' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /home/admin/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(990): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Member\\_G...', Array)
#1 /home/admin/public_html/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(492): IPS\_Db->update('`core_groups` c...', '`g_promote_excl...', 'WHERE g_id=?')
#2 /home/admin/public_html/system/Member/Group.php(323): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /home/admin/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(223): IPS\Member\_Group->save()
#4 /home/admin/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->form()
#5 /home/admin/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(34): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/admin/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->execute()
#7 /home/admin/public_html/Mydirectory/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

There's no page for users to check their goals or see what goals they have? If not, how would anyone know there are goals and how many there is and their progress on them? Also, there isn't support for one time goals?

Thanks for reading my post :)

Edited by Stranger 2.0
2 minutes ago, Stranger 2.0 said:

There's no page for users to check their goals or see what goals they have? If not, how would anyone know there are goals and how many there is and their progress on them? Also, there isn't support for one time goals?

why did you buy the app? or the members shop app in fact? I do not see your name anywhere in the list of who has a license for it

7 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

why did you buy the app? or the members shop app in fact? I do not see your name anywhere in the list of who has a license for it

Me and my friend run a community together, it's all under him. I can send you a PM with his username if you like. We've talked to you via PM a few times recently and in the past too for support for your addons :P

Edited by Stranger 2.0
Just now, Stranger 2.0 said:

Me and my friend run a community together, it's all under him. I can send you a PM with his username if you like. We've talked to you via PM a few times recently and in the past too for support for your addons ?

your friend will need to ask for support etc, I do not give support to anyone but the license holders them selfs, IPS allow sub accounts to contact them for support because they have all details of the websites and all the linked accounts etc but we don't, all we get is a username so that username is the only one who can contact me for support

7 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

your friend will need to ask for support etc, I do not give support to anyone but the license holders them selfs, IPS allow sub accounts to contact them for support because they have all details of the websites and all the linked accounts etc but we don't, all we get is a username so that username is the only one who can contact me for support

I understand, I wasn't really asking for support, more related to suggestions and concerns, but if need-be I'll just have him quote me when he's online if you only answer to license holders. 

Have a nice night/morning :) 

As a general suggestion for the reactions points:

I recently saw an input mask in another app, that allows reactions per forum, as well as for the receiver as for the giver. I think this is a very smart idea, because each forum has another significance for the community.

The main benefits of this are:

• have different points (positive/neutral/negative) according to the value of each section (you can exclude off topic areas for example, or you can assign different points levels for areas of more or less value)
  • while awarding reactions receivers with points, also award reaction givers. this leads to a complete engagement spiral. members (receivers) are being enticed to create high quality contents, other members (givers) are being enticed to make use of their available reactions (which will again entice more receivers aso) 
  • if we could add both reactions points types per forums for each reaction, this would allow us a lot better control about how much points are awarded/deducted, and this leads the community members to prioritize areas for their posts creations, which are most wanted by the community

I have error in edit grups 

UPDATE `core_groups` core_groups  SET `g_promote_exclude`=true,`g_sig_unit`='5',`g_view_board`=true,`g_dohtml`=true,`g_access_offline`=true,`g_hide_online_list`=false,`g_view_displaynamehistory`=true,`g_edit_profile`=true,`g_upload_animated_photos`=true,`g_can_msg_attach`=true,`g_post_polls`=true,`g_vote_polls`=true,`g_close_polls`=true,`g_topic_rate_setting`=2,`g_append_edit`=true,`g_avoid_flood`=true,`g_avoid_q`=true,`g_bypass_badwords`=true,`g_edit_posts`=1,`g_hide_own_posts`=1,`g_delete_own_posts`=1,`g_lock_unlock_own`=1,`g_can_report`=1,`tb_but_use`=true,`tb_but_bumpall`=false,`ms_can_bank`=true,`ms_daily_points`=0 WHERE g_id=4 
IPS\Db\Exception: Nieznana kolumna 'ms_daily_points' w  field list (1054)
#0 /var/www/tsowicze/system/Db/Db.php(990): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Patterns\\...', Array)
#1 /var/www/tsowicze/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(492): IPS\_Db->update('`core_groups` c...', '`g_promote_excl...', 'WHERE g_id=?')
#2 [internal function]: IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /var/www/tsowicze/init.php(460) : eval()'d code(120): call_user_func_array('parent::save', Array)
#4 /var/www/tsowicze/system/Member/Group.php(323): IPS\Patterns\rules_hook_ipsPatternsActiveRecord->save()
#5 /var/www/tsowicze/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(223): IPS\Member\_Group->save()
#6 /var/www/tsowicze/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->form()
#7 /var/www/tsowicze/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(34): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /var/www/tsowicze/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->execute()
#9 /var/www/tsowicze/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

Just for the sake of establishing a seemingly persistent issue....I receive the same error whenever I attempt to edit any setting in any group.

UPDATE `core_groups` core_groups  SET `g_promote_exclude`=true,`g_view_board`=true,`g_dohtml`=false,`g_access_offline`=false,`g_hide_online_list`=false,`g_post_polls`=true,`g_vote_polls`=true,`g_close_polls`=true,`g_append_edit`=false,`g_avoid_flood`=false,`g_avoid_q`=false,`g_mod_preview`=false,`g_bypass_badwords`=false,`g_edit_posts`=1,`g_hide_own_posts`=1,`g_delete_own_posts`=0,`g_lock_unlock_own`=1,`g_can_report`=0,`g_view_displaynamehistory`=false,`g_edit_profile`=true,`g_upload_animated_photos`=false,`g_can_msg_attach`=false,`g_create_albums`=true,`g_create_albums_private`=false,`g_create_albums_fo`=false,`g_movies`=false,`g_blog_allowcomment`=true,`ms_can_bank`=true,`ms_daily_points`=0 WHERE g_id=7 
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'ms_daily_points' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /home/rparchit/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(990): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Patterns\\...', Array)
#1 /home/rparchit/public_html/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(492): IPS\_Db->update('`core_groups` c...', '`g_promote_excl...', 'WHERE g_id=?')
#2 [internal function]: IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /home/rparchit/public_html/init.php(460) : eval()'d code(120): call_user_func_array('parent::save', Array)
#4 /home/rparchit/public_html/system/Member/Group.php(323): IPS\Patterns\rules_hook_ipsPatternsActiveRecord->save()
#5 /home/rparchit/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(223): IPS\Member\_Group->save()
#6 /home/rparchit/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->form()
#7 /home/rparchit/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(34): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/rparchit/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->execute()
#9 /home/rparchit/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

Edited by Kit the Human