Classifieds System

I think you didn’t pick the right log entry from ACP -> System -Support -> Get Support -System Log. None of this will produce a template error. 

Try to view and an advert now and then go to place above and paste the content of the latest log entry. 

13 minutes ago, Your Synergy said:

We can't remove it to reinstall... Can you help with that?

No as you use the cloud host. You don’t have FTP, etc.

9 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

I think you didn’t pick the right log entry from ACP -> System -Support -> Get Support -System Log. None of this will produce a template error. 

Try to view and an advert now and then go to place above and paste the content of the latest log entry. 

Could contain: Page, Text

10 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

You’re in IPS cloud? You’re using IPS 4.7.5. You are outdated!

Current version is 4.7.7. Next week 4.7.8.

The last release of the application is October 18, 2022. Updated compatibility to 4.7.3 

So who is outdated? 

Therefore, I do not think that the version is critical. 

All apps work except this one. 

Could contain: Page, Text

8 minutes ago, Your Synergy said:

So who is outdated? 

You:

6wNW9CQ.jpg

10 minutes ago, Your Synergy said:

The last release of the application is October 18, 2022. Updated compatibility to 4.7.3 

Yes, when the changes required were made. No new changes in the methods pointed by you were made by IPS.

Anyway, I already lost more time than I wanted in a resource that’s not even mine.

Good luck.

3 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

You:

6wNW9CQ.jpg

Yes, when the changes required were made. No new changes in the methods pointed by you were made by IPS.

Anyway, I already lost more time than I wanted in a resource that’s not even mine.

Good luck.

Adriano, I'm really grateful for trying to help me to resolve it and I like your apps, they're very helpful.

Previously, it was possible to update the current version of the application by yourself, now it's a problem...

I can not find a way out of this strange situation. Who can assist on this matter? 

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't look like anything is happening here, paid my money and have now lost it. I am also unable to uninstall the old version as well. When I click uninstall I just get a blank white page which is probably caused by the fact I have upgraded my site and php version to v8. Now I am stuck...can anyone help...thanks

15 hours ago, Mick23 said:

It's a shame that having an active license is a requirement for the marketplace. This is really essential piece of kit.

It’s actually really important. Having a license is a sign of activity. If they are not keeping the license active, there is a much lower chance they’re also keeping applications updated. 

Imagine buying a resource that does not work because the developer disappeared 2 years ago. Since licenses renew every 6 months, it weeds out inactivity much sooner. 

Now… it’s not perfect, but it’s a signal and it’s easy for a developer to fix the situation. If they are still around, they can do custom development and not sell it via the marketplace. But if they’re going to actively offer it (free/paid) they need to be active with their license as well. 

Your problem isn’t the license is not active.  The problem is the developer is not around.  They could fix the activity if they were. 

Edited by Randy Calvert

Yes, this is a very strange situation. The developer of a successful application ignores the problems of his users. Probably the problem with the app is more serious and he does not want to tell us.

Hopefully the functionality of the application will someday be restored.

Does anyone know of alternative solutions?

1 hour ago, Your Synergy said:

Yes, this is a very strange situation. The developer of a successful application ignores the problems of his users. Probably the problem with the app is more serious and he does not want to tell us.

Hopefully the functionality of the application will someday be restored.

Does anyone know of alternative solutions?

I am thinking of using pages with this: