Classifieds System

4 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:

have you edit Classifieds template?

OK, I just checked the Classifieds template and see no edits. You can see on this one "view" referenced in the error, the Revert button is grayed out. 

Could contain: Text

I also just created a new stock theme and didn't change anything. Switched to that theme, and still got the error about the template.

Last, the template error only displays when I view a product for sale in the classifieds. 

Edited by Chris027

I continue to try to figure out what's up with this. I have a beta site up running PHP 8.1 and IPS 4.7.3. The beta site doesn't show the error. Here's the complete error on the production site:

TypeError: count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, null given in /mywebsite/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code:5688
Stack trace:
#0 /mywebsite/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_classifieds_front_view->view()
#1 /mywebsite/applications/classifieds/modules/front/classifieds/view.php(192): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call()
#2 /mywebsite/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\classifieds\modules\front\classifieds\_view->manage()
#3 /mywebsite/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /mywebsite/applications/classifieds/modules/front/classifieds/view.php(59): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#5 /mywebsite/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\classifieds\modules\front\classifieds\_view->execute()
#6 /mywebsite/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

BACKTRACE

#0 /mywebsite/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(71): IPS\_Log::log()
#1 /mywebsite/applications/classifieds/modules/front/classifieds/view.php(192): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call()
#2 /mywebsite/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\classifieds\modules\front\classifieds\_view->manage()
#3 /mywebsite/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /mywebsite/applications/classifieds/modules/front/classifieds/view.php(59): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#5 /mywebsite/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\classifieds\modules\front\classifieds\_view->execute()
#6 /mywebsite/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

On 10/14/2022 at 2:43 PM, InvisionHQ said:

I've upload now in the marketplace Classifieds v2.3.5 with the fix for 
Fatal error: Declaration of IPS\classifieds\_Advert::getItemsWithPermission

No issue identified with php8.

Could contain: Text, Business Card, Paper

Marketplace still showing as 'Classifieds v2.3.4'.

Is there a way to manually apply this fix for now ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2022 at 12:11 PM, panzerscope said:

Looking forward to V3 myself as decided to hold back my core platform upgrade as I don't want the Market place to die lol. 

Yes, Classifeds has been updated to solve a problem with 4.7.3.
I have no timeline for new features, such as making the app independent of Commerce.

How can I update the plugin?

The marketplace doesn't letting me install it because "An application is already installed that uses the same Application Key, this application cannot be installed unless the other is removed", and I also can't download an actual file to upload it manually...

I don't want to remove the existing installtion and install again because I don't want to risk losing data.

34 minutes ago, Omri Amos said:

How can I update the plugin?

The marketplace doesn't letting me install it because "An application is already installed that uses the same Application Key, this application cannot be installed unless the other is removed", and I also can't download an actual file to upload it manually...

I don't want to remove the existing installtion and install again because I don't want to risk losing data.

Nevermind, I was able to link my so-called "custom" app to the marketplace item on the db, and then update the app from the marketplace.

Edited by Omri Amos
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:

Try to run support tools. It seems that some templates are not updated.

I guess so, it looks like it. however, I haven't found the solution to upgrade the app. If I delete it and upload it again, will our data is going to be lost? what is the best way to resolve this issue?