Classifieds System

Another big update.
Before, the seller could only close an advert with:

Could contain: Logo, Sticker, Text

This was not the best, especially when an advert had a quantity greater than one.
I solved it by adding the functionality 'Confirm a Deal'. 

Could contain: Text

Now with 'confirm a deal' the system does not close the ad (but scale the quantity) but tracks the transaction.
Instead with 'Close Advert' you simply close the advert.

Confirm a deal is also the starting point for the functionality you have been waiting for so long... feedback.

New anticipations soon...

( If you have suggestions for improving existing functionalities, this is the right time to hear them )

Yes, I am aware of that, but it is one of the reasons for the delays.
After various evaluations, I am more inclined to create a new app.
Unfortunately or fortunately this app was created around commerce.

It is quicker and more efficient to start again with a new project.

3 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:

Несколько новых обновлений!!

Страница моих объявлений:

Может содержать: Текст

Поставки теперь имеют кнопки редактирования и удаления:

Может содержать: Текст, Страница

Исправлено положение пунктов объявлений в пользовательском меню:

Может содержать: Страница, Текст, Файл

will there be a button with timer "bump ad's"?

1 hour ago, Andreas Grace said:

Please fix the bug where people cannot delete items in the wish list for completed ads.

I have just tried it and I don't find any bugs, or maybe I corrected it accidentally by optimising the code. 

However, you can now remove an item from the wishlist even if the ad is completed or expired.

Hi. I've got a bug, I think, when trying to approve an ad. Here's the error message. Thoughts? Thx.

LogicException:  (0)
#0 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Email/Email.php(543): IPS\_Email::devProcessTemplate('email__classifi...', 'The advert %s i...', Array, 'plaintext')
#1 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Email/Email.php(874): IPS\_Email->compileSubject(Object(IPS\Member), Object(IPS\Lang))
#2 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Notification/Notification.php(941): IPS\_Email->mergeAndSend(Array, NULL, NULL, Array, Object(IPS\Lang))
#3 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Notification/Notification.php(921): IPS\_Notification->sendEmails(Array, Array)
#4 /home/mysite/public_html/applications/classifieds/sources/Advert/Advert.php(1868): IPS\_Notification->send()
#5 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Content/Content.php(1084): IPS\classifieds\_Advert->unhide(Object(IPS\Member))
#6 /home/mysite/public_html/init.php(938) : eval()'d code(484): IPS\_Content->modAction('unhide', NULL, NULL, false)
#7 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Content/Controller.php(1010): IPS\Content\radtags_hook_C_ContentItem->modAction('unhide')
#8 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\Content\_Controller->moderate()
#9 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#10 /home/mysite/public_html/init.php(938) : eval()'d code(16): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#11 /home/mysite/public_html/applications/classifieds/modules/front/classifieds/view.php(59): IPS\Content\templates_hook_TemplateController->execute()
#12 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\classifieds\modules\front\classifieds\_view->execute()
#13 /home/mysite/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#14 {main}

**EDIT**

Just managed to approve it through AdminCP, but not front end.

Edited by Giray
On 5/8/2023 at 11:54 PM, Giray said:

Hi. I've got a bug, I think, when trying to approve an ad. Here's the error message. Thoughts? Thx.

LogicException:  (0)
#0 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Email/Email.php(543): IPS\_Email::devProcessTemplate('email__classifi...', 'The advert %s i...', Array, 'plaintext')
#1 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Email/Email.php(874): IPS\_Email->compileSubject(Object(IPS\Member), Object(IPS\Lang))
#2 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Notification/Notification.php(941): IPS\_Email->mergeAndSend(Array, NULL, NULL, Array, Object(IPS\Lang))
#3 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Notification/Notification.php(921): IPS\_Notification->sendEmails(Array, Array)
#4 /home/mysite/public_html/applications/classifieds/sources/Advert/Advert.php(1868): IPS\_Notification->send()
#5 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Content/Content.php(1084): IPS\classifieds\_Advert->unhide(Object(IPS\Member))
#6 /home/mysite/public_html/init.php(938) : eval()'d code(484): IPS\_Content->modAction('unhide', NULL, NULL, false)
#7 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Content/Controller.php(1010): IPS\Content\radtags_hook_C_ContentItem->modAction('unhide')
#8 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\Content\_Controller->moderate()
#9 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#10 /home/mysite/public_html/init.php(938) : eval()'d code(16): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#11 /home/mysite/public_html/applications/classifieds/modules/front/classifieds/view.php(59): IPS\Content\templates_hook_TemplateController->execute()
#12 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\classifieds\modules\front\classifieds\_view->execute()
#13 /home/mysite/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#14 {main}

**EDIT**

Just managed to approve it through AdminCP, but not front end.

Fixed! thanks for reporting.

OK, i found some information.

Someone added a product for sale and the link to the item was mydomain[.com]/classifieds/3111--/

For some reason the name of the product was screwed up or he did something by accident. When I queried my mysql databse I can see this. It may be of help to @InvisionHQ to figure out how to disable people from screwing up products.

Perhaps he left the title blank and it caused the issues?

SELECT * FROM classifieds_adverts WHERE CONCAT(cl_a_id) LIKE "%3111%";
+---------+------------+----------------+----------------+------------------+-----------------+-------------------+------------+----------------+-----------+---------------------+----------------------------+--------------+-------------------+----------+----------------+---------------+-------------+-------------+--------------+-----------+-------------+---------------+----------------+-------------------+---------------------------+-----------------------+--------------+-------------------------+---------------------+-------------+---------------------+------------------+-----------------+--------------+------------+----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------------+--------------------------+--------------+---------------------+-----------------------+--------------------------+----------------------+----------------------+---------------------+----------------+--------------------+-----------------+---------------------+----------------------+---------------+--------------------+-----------------------+----------+
| cl_a_id | cl_a_title | cl_a_title_seo | cl_a_member_id | cl_a_category_id | cl_a_date_added | cl_a_date_updated | cl_a_price | cl_a_condition | cl_a_type | cl_a_advert_expired | cl_a_advert_expirationdate | cl_a_package | cl_a_advert_views | cl_a_tid | cl_a_ipaddress | cl_a_featured | cl_a_pinned | cl_a_locked | cl_a_content | cl_a_open | cl_a_rating | cl_a_location | cl_a_questions | cl_a_primaryimage | cl_a_unapproved_questions | cl_a_hidden_questions | cl_a_reviews | cl_a_unapproved_reviews | cl_a_hidden_reviews | cl_a_offers | cl_a_paymentpending | cl_a_dealpending | cl_a_allowoffer | cl_a_topicid | cl_a_items | cl_a_completed | cl_a_contact | cl_a_contact_pm | cl_a_contact_email | cl_a_contact_email_email | cl_a_renewed | cl_a_completed_date | cl_a_completed_reason | cl_a_url_external_advert | cl_a_buyer_member_id | cl_a_feedback_seller | cl_a_feedback_buyer | cl_a_meta_data | cl_a_gallery_album | cl_a_skroutz_id | cl_a_watch_notified | cl_a_real_date_added | cl_a_shipment | cl_a_shipment_note | cl_a_shipment_options | cl_a_USD |
+---------+------------+----------------+----------------+------------------+-----------------+-------------------+------------+----------------+-----------+---------------------+----------------------------+--------------+-------------------+----------+----------------+---------------+-------------+-------------+--------------+-----------+-------------+---------------+----------------+-------------------+---------------------------+-----------------------+--------------+-------------------------+---------------------+-------------+---------------------+------------------+-----------------+--------------+------------+----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------------+--------------------------+--------------+---------------------+-----------------------+--------------------------+----------------------+----------------------+---------------------+----------------+--------------------+-----------------+---------------------+----------------------+---------------+--------------------+-----------------------+----------+
|    3111 |            | -              |          10354 |                8 |      1683820042 |        1683820042 | NULL       |              0 |         0 |                   0 |                          0 |            0 |                 0 |        0 | IP Address Removed |             0 |           0 |           0 | NULL         |         1 |           0 | NULL          |              0 |              NULL |                         0 |                     0 |            0 |                       0 |                   0 |           0 |                   0 |                0 |               0 |            0 |          1 |              0 | NULL         |               1 |                  0 | NULL                     |            0 |                   0 | NULL                  | NULL                     |                    0 |                    0 |                   0 |                |                  0 |               0 |                   0 |           1683820042 |             0 | NULL               | NULL                  |     NULL |

Now I'm not sure how the title could be blank in the database because the field is required and I tried to post withuot a title and it didn't work. 

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage