Classifieds System

13 minutes ago, Phillyman said:

Isnt an active license like a fraction of what this app brings in for revenue?

It would be if the person was still around and participating. But if the person had other real life issues (health, family, etc), they could just be out of commission. 

The active license helps catch those who might have moved on sooner. Imagine just buying the app yesterday even though the developer has not been around for a few months. You would be even less happy about the situation. At least this system catches some situations where the developer is not actively supporting their apps anymore (for whatever reason).

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, InvisionHQ said:

1. Change author of this topic from Adriano to me

2. Move last replies that talk about a new app to a new topic owned by Adriano

Thanks.

I have moved the last responses. I cannot change the author of the original topic, unfortunately. If you wish to start a new topic, I can certainly lock this one if thats more beneficial.

I have also removed the posts debating where to talk about stuff. Please keep it civil

9 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I have moved the last responses. I cannot change the author of the original topic, unfortunately. If you wish to start a new topic, I can certainly lock this one if thats more beneficial.

Thx Marc

9 minutes ago, beats23 said:

You do not own this topic. It is not your website, it belongs to IPS. We who paid you money for your app have full rights to post our concerns in this topic. I hope we get a new classified app.

I am not interested in arguing with you.

Again, do what you like, but I would point out that the app in question works perfectly with 4.7.9 and PHP8. So all the controversy that has arisen only stems from the fact that I was late renewing my invision licence and that I have not been able to login in this forum in the last period. 

Nobody has abandoned the project.

Classifieds is perfectly compatible with 4.7.9 and PHP8.

Edited by InvisionHQ
1 hour ago, jesuralem said:

I personnaly am stille hoping for V3 and the end of the commerce prerequisite, but i am less and less confident

This app supported for 7 years and yes I missed this forum for two months.
I'm sorry, but things happen outside this forum too. 
Does your Classifieds have a problem?

On 4/25/2023 at 4:17 AM, InvisionHQ said:

Version 2.4 of the app is on its way. This major release will bring a completely revised template and some new features that I developed privately for a few clients. If anyone wants to test the app before sending it to the marketplace and can install it locally, please send me an MP.

looking forward to the release. Always excited to see improvements to a cool app.