Classifieds System

On 4/28/2023 at 5:42 AM, InvisionHQ said:

If you have suggestions for improving existing functionalities, this is the right time to hear them )

I hope this is still relevant.

In my opinion, it would be great if a shopping cart appears in the application, divided by sellers if there is a problem with payment routing. It would be convenient in cases of buying several items at the same time... Also the initial request regarding the availability from the seller would be a great feature. It could also be a cart function.

Is it possible to carry out?

On 8/1/2023 at 1:31 AM, panzerscope said:

If there is not a new update available in your application section for it, then assume that it is not ready yet. Hopefully @InvisionHQ will have an update on the new version soon.

When I first migrated from self-hosted to cloud a few weeks ago, I had to uninstall Classifieds due to an error, (forgot exactly what it was saying), I am also very interested in the update. ETA?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, I have just finished setting up my new personal marketplace where this app is also available. For old customers there are a few steps to follow in order to have their purchase recognised:

1. Register on bbcode.it 
2. Send the product key for your purchase either via ticket on the site or via MP here on the forum

There are not yet all the apps on the site, but they will be uploaded in the next few days.

On 9/20/2023 at 11:46 PM, InvisionHQ said:

2. Send the product key for your purchase either via ticket on the site or via MP here on the forum

when trying to submit a ticket i get redirected to another website, asking me to sign in / register again (already registered on bbcode.it) - https://eidmart.wpninjadevs.com/wp/submit-ticket/

do I need to register to both websites?

also, where can I find the product key? I couldn't find it in my email or in the invisioncommunity dashboard (I can see all my orders, the original purchase and all the renews, but it doesn't show a product key)

Edited by Omri Amos
53 minutes ago, Omri Amos said:

when trying to submit a ticket i get redirected to another website, asking me to sign in / register again (already registered on bbcode.it) - https://eidmart.wpninjadevs.com/wp/submit-ticket/

do I need to register to both websites?

also, where can I find the product key? I couldn't find it in my email or in the invisioncommunity dashboard (I can see all my orders, the original purchase and all the renews, but it doesn't show a product key)

It should be shown here: https://invisioncommunity.com/marketplace/previous-purchases/

13 hours ago, imsandertjeee said:

Hello,

I was looking to purchase this application through your website, but was wondering why there's a signup fee? :)

The cost is the same.
The signup fee + the subscription are exactly the same as the cost you would have paid on this marketplace.

On 9/25/2023 at 6:12 PM, My Sharona said:

I support you via MP