Classifieds System

We have a client with hundreds of following errors in the system log:

Error: Class '\IPS\cl\extensions\core\FileStorage\Icon' not found in /var/www/.../system/File/Amazon.php:222
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/.../system/File/Amazon.php(265): IPS\File\_Amazon->getGzipExtensions()
#1 /var/www/.../system/File/Amazon.php(288): IPS\File\_Amazon->needsGzipVersion()
#2 /var/www/.../system/File/File.php(618): IPS\File\_Amazon->load()
#3 /var/www/.../system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code(3513): IPS\_File::get('cl_Icon', 'monthly_2022_06...')
#4 /var/www/.../system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_classifieds_front_browse->subcategoryRow(NULL, NULL, Array)
#5 /var/www/.../system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code(739): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('subcategoryRow', Array)
#6 /var/www/.../system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_classifieds_front_browse->category(Object(IPS\classifieds\Category), '\n<div class='ip...')
                                                                                                                                                             #7 /var/www/sitefiles/b310055/applications/classifieds/modules/front/classifieds/browse.php(250): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('category', Array)
#8 /var/www/sitefiles/b310055/applications/classifieds/modules/front/classifieds/browse.php(41): IPS\classifieds\modules\front\classifieds\_browse->_category(Object(IPS\classifieds\Category))
#9 /var/www/.../system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\classifieds\modules\front\classifieds\_browse->manage()
#10 /var/www/sitefiles/b310055/applications/classifieds/modules/front/classifieds/browse.php(21): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#11 /var/www/.../system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\classifieds\modules\front\classifieds\_browse->execute()
#12 /var/www/.../index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#13 {main}

caused by your app.

It seems there's an issue in your subcategoryRow template where you're using cl_Icon instead of classifieds_Icon as the filestorage ID

@InvisionHQ

I am receiving hundreds of errors in my system logs pertaining to the Classifieds App. Please see below 

TypeError: method_exists(): Argument #1 ($object_or_class) must be of type object|string, null given in /home/ehwkimips/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code:3743
Stack trace:
#0 /home/ehwkimips/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code(3743): method_exists(NULL, 'canModerate')
#1 /home/ehwkimips/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_classifieds_front_browse->subcategoryRow(NULL, NULL, Array)
#2 /home/ehwkimips/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code(739): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('subcategoryRow', Array)
#3 /home/ehwkimips/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_classifieds_front_browse->category(Object(IPS\classifieds\Category), '\n<div class='ip...')
#4 /home/ehwkimips/public_html/applications/classifieds/modules/front/classifieds/browse.php(250): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('category', Array)
#5 /home/ehwkimips/public_html/applications/classifieds/modules/front/classifieds/browse.php(41): IPS\classifieds\modules\front\classifieds\_browse->_category(Object(IPS\classifieds\Category))
#6 /home/ehwkimips/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\classifieds\modules\front\classifieds\_browse->manage()
#7 /home/ehwkimips/public_html/applications/classifieds/modules/front/classifieds/browse.php(21): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/ehwkimips/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\classifieds\modules\front\classifieds\_browse->execute()
#9 /home/ehwkimips/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

Please let me know if you require additional details. 

Many thanks!
P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi. Once we get to the cart, there is no way back, right? So if the person gets to the payment and then realizes they want to continue shopping, they have to go back into the community navigation system (ie menu) and work their way back. I think it would be useful to have a way to 'continue shopping'.

Thoughts?

1 hour ago, InvisionHQ said:

You have "continue shopping" in IP.Commerce? the cart part is managed from this software.

Oops. Thanks. And of course, they won’t be able to put a continue shopping button, because that would have to lead them back to various apps that use commerce. Did I get that right?

@InvisionHQ

I'm not sure if it is possible or if you think it is worth the effort, but on the off chance it is and you do...

I have this plugin listed as a redirect in the sub-forum listing. As it stands now, the listing is there but then to the right of it, where the other sub-forum listings have a display of the last post made to it, is simply blank. It would be nice if there was a hook to display the last posting to the Classifieds.

Thank you for your consideration here.

On 1/5/2022 at 3:30 PM, yameth said:

Even though price ranges can be created, what is the point of a default filter for ads WITHOUT price?
The opposite is useful to a prospective buyer. Ads WITH prices only, isn't it?

On another note, don't you think that in the item info,Time Left    7 days and 12 hours - January 13, 2022 is an overkill? 

Either of the 2, e.g. time left or the expiring date is sufficient info.
It clogs the interface unnecessarily and distracts the eye from more important info, I think. 

I also think that an option in the settings to enable Quantity by Group (e.g. to those with member stores) would also help clear the clatter in the item description area. Individuals selling used items offer 1 item. Not 2 or many of the same. Only stores do that.

Any update on these or should I just customize?

• 2 weeks later...

After update on ipb 4.7.2,  Classifieds is disabled and locked.

We are currently in the process of migrating our platform from PHP7 to PHP8 in order to provide you with the greatest level of performance and security. We've identified and disabled one or more Applications or Plugins currently installed on your site which contain PHP8 incompatible code. To re-enable, you will have to upgrade to a PHP8 compatible version. Refer to the AdminCP Support page for more info.

Edited by kalin
On 9/14/2022 at 8:30 PM, Chris027 said:

Hi @InvisionHQ Any idea when Classifieds will be PHP 8 ready?

This question is for me very important too.

My hosting provider will switch off PHP 7.4 in November – all my systems will be forced to PHP 8.

Thus I need a hint if I can still work with Classifieds or if I have to look for another solution. Would be a pity …

Andreas

8 hours ago, NZyan said:

This question is for me very important too.

My hosting provider will switch off PHP 7.4 in November – all my systems will be forced to PHP 8.

Thus I need a hint if I can still work with Classifieds or if I have to look for another solution. Would be a pity …

Andreas

I just switched IPS 4.7.2.1 to PHP 8.0 and classifieds works fine

Don't know what happened to InvisionHQ but he has not logged in here for 3 weeks now

Edited by Genestoy