Classifieds System

On 7/29/2021 at 10:18 PM, panzerscope said:

I am possibly being a dummy, but I have had a couple of complaints that users who have sold an item, have not received any form of notification. Is there somewhere I should be enabling this ? 

@InvisionHQ

On 7/30/2021 at 5:51 AM, Umaar said:

Same here.

Check common settings here:

image.png

And for the user:

image.png.913b3a9bd0e4fd2234c0ee6e3924d8a5.png

Edited by numis
22 hours ago, numis said:

Check common settings here:

image.png

And for the user:

image.png.913b3a9bd0e4fd2234c0ee6e3924d8a5.png

Thanks for that, a good shout. However when looking at the notifications, there does not seem to be one that covers a "Buy It Now" or if an Auction were to end with a highest biffing user being the winner. These sorts of notifications do not seem to be covered ? 

22 minutes ago, panzerscope said:

Thanks for that, a good shout. However when looking at the notifications, there does not seem to be one that covers a "Buy It Now" or if an Auction were to end with a highest biffing user being the winner. These sorts of notifications do not seem to be covered ? 

We started discuss it there https://github.com/netwaretcs/Classifieds/issues/23 

I was going to offer some kind of complete solution, but now due to personal problems I had to abandon all work on my forum.

Invision Community v4.6.5.1

Classifieds 2.3.1

I have a problem registering new users. When I try to register a new user, I get this error:

Fatal error: Declaration of IPS\core\modules\front\system\classifieds_hook_newMemberCredit::_createMember($values, $profileFields, $postBeforeRegister, $form) must be compatible with IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register::_createMember($values, $profileFields, $postBeforeRegister, &$form) in /xxx/init.php(902) : eval()'d code on line 11

P.S.

The problem is only with php8, passed on php7 and everything is fine.

Edited by Aveliky
On 8/6/2021 at 9:17 AM, Aveliky said:

Invision Community v4.6.5.1

Classifieds 2.3.1

I have a problem registering new users. When I try to register a new user, I get this error:

P.S.

The problem is only with php8, passed on php7 and everything is fine.

working on it thx for reporting on GitHub

• 3 weeks later...

I got an important question. here is scenario:

for example I make 3 packages. free, silver and gold.

I create an advert and choose free package.

after its time runs out I want to renew it and I ONLY can renew it as a free package. I CANT UPGRADE the same advert to silver or gold.

This is bad because 1. I would loose all my reviews and comments of the advert. 2. I would need to waste time and post same advert again and choose another package. Why package can't be changed more easily? This seems like a fundamental flaw.

- also can expired classifieds can be reached only with a direct link and not be publically listed?

On 9/14/2021 at 11:50 AM, Maxxius said:

after its time runs out I want to renew it and I ONLY can renew it as a free package. I CANT UPGRADE the same advert to silver or gold.

You are right, but at the moment the package upgrade/downgrade functionality is not supported.

- also can expired classifieds can be reached only with a direct link and not be publically listed?

have you tried with?
1434059849_Schermata2021-09-26alle13_00_51.png.fedbc6c1e11fa772cf95970554b53bb9.png

21 minutes ago, InvisionHQ said:

You are right, but at the moment the package upgrade/downgrade functionality is not supported.

have you tried with?
1434059849_Schermata2021-09-26alle13_00_51.png.fedbc6c1e11fa772cf95970554b53bb9.png

I will try to change the setting.

Well do you plan to introduce package upgrade/downgrade functionality? It would make all the sense in the world to include it. Imagine people constantly selling their items/services and once they decided to upgrade they loose all the positive reviews/comments of the add. Major bummer.