Classifieds System

On 4/21/2022 at 9:30 AM, leonovich_J said:

@InvisionHQ ,hello please help me solve this problem.

Administrator Notifications
Locked Task: expireAdverts
One of the routine maintenance tasks which run in the background has failed several times, which may indicate a configuration issue.

When trying to run:

Sorry, we could not find that!
2C124/1 The task you attempted to run could not be found

There are also constant errors from guests.

#0 xxx/applications/classifieds/sources/Package/Package.php(141): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(0, 'cl_pkg_id', NULL)
#1 xxx/applications/classifieds/tasks/expireAdverts.php(51): IPS\classifieds\_Package::load(0)
#2 xxx/system/Task/Task.php(367): IPS\classifieds\tasks\_expireAdverts->IPS\classifieds\tasks\{closure}()
#3 xxx/applications/classifieds/tasks/expireAdverts.php(130): IPS\_Task->runUntilTimeout(Object(Closure))
#4 xxx/system/Task/Task.php(266): IPS\classifieds\tasks\_expireAdverts->execute()
#5 xxx/system/Task/Task.php(229): IPS\_Task->run()
#6 xxx/applications/core/interface/task/task.php(58): IPS\_Task->runAndLog()
#7 {main}

Resolved by PM

13 hours ago, kmk said:

ipsclassifield.png.b4167a5fd5d28a86aac12974ea67bbf2.png

This can be changed more than one? I would like my advert can receive more than one offer and by differents users at the sametime... 

have you enabled "offers"?

On 4/15/2022 at 2:52 PM, HappyNewUser said:

Hello @InvisionHQ

I am thinking about purchasing the "Classifieds System" add-on and I have a few pre-sales questions

1. Is there a demo of the Administrator's panel somewhere available?

2. Is there a user demo somewhere?

3. Is it possible to set this add-on to a simple "advertisement list" mode, without transferring transactions?

4. Is it possible to limit the access to the displayed data?
Standard account, guest - sees the advertisement but without the address and data of the issuer. He can't buy, but he sees.
Paid account - sees everything together with the issuer's data and has the option of contact and purchase

5. Is it possible to import more products at once?
Offer for partner stores that have e.g. 100 ads for sale and do not want to add 100 ads separately.
Can I import from a user or administrator position?

6. Are there additional payment options for highlighting the advertisement, bold, position on the list, limiting the days in which the advertisement is visible?

7. Does the add-on have an option for full translation into other languages?

8. Is there any evaluation system, comments for both parties after the buy / sell operation?
Only Trader Feedback System ?

9. Can Admin set additional fields that the user must fill in to add an offer/advertisement?

bbcode.it - doesn't work 😞

Thank you

Just now, HappyNewUser said:

Могу ли я установить фильтры, похожие на «дополнительные поля», такие как жесткий диск, память, процессор?

Фильтрует только после того, как определены 3 варианта , как на этой фотографии с презентации
https://content.invisioncic.com/a319035/monthly_2021_09/2038753710_Schermata2020-02-08alle14_09_03.png.00bb33ef927e9e3b2a12a91fd159584c.png.ea04df4451eedd1df162a9613ng549f916.png

Yes, used tags

3 minutes ago, HappyNewUser said:

Спасибо за ваш ответ.
Однако определенные поля должны быть заполнены пользователем, а теги могут добавляться или не добавляться. Таким образом, теги не являются хорошим способом фильтрации и поиска вашего объявления.

Доступна ли демоверсия где-нибудь (администратор/пользователь)?

+ You can create the fields you need in this application yourself. Then you can set filters on these fields

Thank you for your answer.

1. Is it possible to limit the access to the displayed data?
Standard account, guest - sees the advertisement but without the address and data of the issuer. He can't buy, but he sees.
Paid account or selected groups - sees everything together with the issuer's data and has the option of contact and purchase

2. Is it possible to import more products at once?
Offer for partner stores that have e.g. 100 ads for sale and do not want to add 100 ads separately.

Is a demo available somewhere (Admin / user)?

13 minutes ago, HappyNewUser said:

1. Is it possible to limit the access to the displayed data?
Paid account or selected groups - sees everything together with the issuer's data and has the option of contact and purchase

Yes

14 minutes ago, HappyNewUser said:

2. Is it possible to import more products at once?

No

They will have to display everything in one ad.
You can pin this ad on the main page.
However, there are big problems with this feature because users will not be able to leave a feedback for an open ad.

18 minutes ago, HappyNewUser said:

Is a demo available somewhere (Admin / user)?

No, but you can see how it works on our resource (with filters) Only in Russian and Ukrainian, did not translate into English

https://ps4.in.ua/classifieds/

Hi. Getting the subcategory template error.

###

Subcategories

1. [[Template classifieds/front/browse/subcategoryRow is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

###

I ran the support tool (system cache cleared), tried the default IPS theme, killed off all applications and plugins, still no joy. I looked at the subcategory row template to see if I had changed anything, and I have not. If you'd like I can PM the template content to you, or you're welcome to have an admin access.

Thoughts?

Thanks

On 4/29/2022 at 7:54 AM, Giray said:

Hi. Getting the subcategory template error.

###

Subcategories

1. [[Template classifieds/front/browse/subcategoryRow is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

###

I ran the support tool (system cache cleared), tried the default IPS theme, killed off all applications and plugins, still no joy. I looked at the subcategory row template to see if I had changed anything, and I have not. If you'd like I can PM the template content to you, or you're welcome to have an admin access.

Thoughts?

Thanks

I just compared the classifieds/browse/subcategoryRow templates on my own theme and the default theme and they're identical, so that's not it 😞

Hi Adriano. Here is the system log:

TypeError: method_exists(): Argument #1 ($object_or_class) must be of type object|string, null given in /home/myaccount/public_html/uploads/template_17_4948644655a4cf87d4133c69fd3380dc_browse.php:3744
Stack trace:
#0 /home/myaccount/public_html/uploads/template_17_4948644655a4cf87d4133c69fd3380dc_browse.php(3744): method_exists(NULL, 'canModerate')
#1 /home/myaccount/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_classifieds_front_browse->subcategoryRow(NULL, NULL, Array)
#2 /home/myaccount/public_html/uploads/template_17_4948644655a4cf87d4133c69fd3380dc_browse.php(740): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('subcategoryRow', Array)
#3 /home/myaccount/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_classifieds_front_browse->category(Object(IPS\classifieds\Category), '\n<div class='ip...')
#4 /home/myaccount/public_html/applications/classifieds/modules/front/classifieds/browse.php(250): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('category', Array)
#5 /home/myaccount/public_html/applications/classifieds/modules/front/classifieds/browse.php(41): IPS\classifieds\modules\front\classifieds\_browse->_category(Object(IPS\classifieds\Category))
#6 /home/myaccount/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\classifieds\modules\front\classifieds\_browse->manage()
#7 /home/myaccount/public_html/applications/classifieds/modules/front/classifieds/browse.php(21): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/myaccount/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\classifieds\modules\front\classifieds\_browse->execute()
#9 /home/myaccount/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

And this is the backtrace:

#0 /home/myaccount/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(71): IPS\_Log::log(Object(TypeError), 'template_error')
#1 /home/myaccount/public_html/uploads/template_17_4948644655a4cf87d4133c69fd3380dc_browse.php(740): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('subcategoryRow', Array)
#2 /home/myaccount/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_classifieds_front_browse->category(Object(IPS\classifieds\Category), '\n<div class='ip...')
#3 /home/myaccount/public_html/applications/classifieds/modules/front/classifieds/browse.php(250): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('category', Array)
#4 /home/myaccount/public_html/applications/classifieds/modules/front/classifieds/browse.php(41): IPS\classifieds\modules\front\classifieds\_browse->_category(Object(IPS\classifieds\Category))
#5 /home/myaccount/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\classifieds\modules\front\classifieds\_browse->manage()
#6 /home/myaccount/public_html/applications/classifieds/modules/front/classifieds/browse.php(21): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/myaccount/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\classifieds\modules\front\classifieds\_browse->execute()
#8 /home/myaccount/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/4/2022 at 6:59 AM, hawksfan said:

It looks like it is possible for guests to post questions, even with their permissions for it disabled. Is there some reason for that?

I can't replicate this, can you take a screenshot of a comment made by a Guest?

Edited by InvisionHQ
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

On my Classifieds page, I am not able to show more than 4 sub categories within a parent before getting the 'Show all categories'. I've seen other peoples classifieds where the block on the right side extends as far down as they wish, with all sub categories under a parent showing. Is there a setting I'm missing that enables this? 

Thanks in advance.