Classifieds System

So far so good!

One comment I'm getting frequently, that I believe others have mentioned, is the ability to show what Offers have been submitted, so other members can outbid one another versus blindly submitting an offer. Thoughts on that?

Appreciate the hard work on this one overall! Super powerful. I'm in love. I'll circle back in the coming days as I learn more if that's alright 🙏 💜 

9 hours ago, Jordan Invision said:

So far so good!

One comment I'm getting frequently, that I believe others have mentioned, is the ability to show what Offers have been submitted, so other members can outbid one another versus blindly submitting an offer. Thoughts on that?

Appreciate the hard work on this one overall! Super powerful. I'm in love. I'll circle back in the coming days as I learn more if that's alright 🙏 💜 

https://github.com/netwaretcs/Classifieds/issues/26

Hello all, 

Before I launch our classifieds section I wanted to get something clear in my head. 

I currently have two payment options, PayPal & Stripe. 

To be clear, payments done via stripe, do these payments go directly to the sellers chosen bank account/listed card or does it get held in Credit on the site for withdrawal ?

With respect to Paypal, I have the mass pay-outs API enabled for use with the classifieds systems. When users make a purchase from another using Paypal, does the payment go into our sites PayPal account first (essentially funding the account and holding the monies) then the selling user can then retrieve the amount put into the sites PayPal via the withdrawal method on the forums ?

I am just making sure I have the transaction process right in my head, furthermore also making sure we have no hiccups.

Lastly I have it setup so the site makes a commission on every sale. Where does this commission get stored so that I can withdraw it at a later date ?

Thanks in advance.

@InvisionHQ Hello!

There was a problem.
Doesn't work on default style.

No server-side action was taken, no applications were installed.

This only happens in google chrome

Screenshot_7.thumb.png.c3e6f34ddf38f33821515d43da7c4268.png

#0 www/applications/classifieds/sources/Type/Type.php(141): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(0, 'cl_t_id', NULL)
#1 www/applications/classifieds/sources/Advert/Advert.php(1490): IPS\classifieds\_Type::load(0)
#2 www/uploads/template_20_4948644655a4cf87d4133c69fd3380dc_browse.php(3293): IPS\classifieds\_Advert->getType(0)
#3 www/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_classifieds_front_browse->rows(Object(IPS\Helpers\Table\Content), Array, Array)
#4 www/uploads/template_20_58e6e78f757be24525684f41df8d1698_tables.php(2707): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('rows', Array)
#5 www/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_tables->table(Object(IPS\Helpers\Table\Content), Array, Array, NULL, false)
#6 www/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(564): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('table', Array)
#7 www/applications/classifieds/modules/front/classifieds/browse.php(250): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#8 www/applications/classifieds/modules/front/classifieds/browse.php(41): IPS\classifieds\modules\front\classifieds\_browse->_category(Object(IPS\classifieds\Category))
#9 www/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\classifieds\modules\front\classifieds\_browse->manage()
#10 www/applications/classifieds/modules/front/classifieds/browse.php(21): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#11 www/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\classifieds\modules\front\classifieds\_browse->execute()
#12 www/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#13 {main}

Edited by leonovich_J
On 6/19/2021 at 12:11 PM, Umaar said:

Hi,

How do we delete member store? As an admin and as a store owner.

Thanks 😊

Just disable user store from user profile.

On 6/9/2021 at 7:09 PM, Steph40 said:

Has anyone tried this with ips 4.6?

It works but 2.3.0 release with some 4.6 fixes is awaiting review in the marketplace.

On 6/15/2021 at 1:54 PM, panzerscope said:

With respect to Paypal, I have the mass pay-outs API enabled for use with the classifieds systems. When users make a purchase from another using Paypal, does the payment go into our sites PayPal account first (essentially funding the account and holding the monies) then the selling user can then retrieve the amount put into the sites PayPal via the withdrawal method on the forums ?

The app is only tested with paypal payout, but in theory it should also work with stripe because we use IP.Commerce to handle transactions.

On 6/15/2021 at 1:54 PM, panzerscope said:

Lastly I have it setup so the site makes a commission on every sale. Where does this commission get stored so that I can withdraw it at a later date ?

When the user withdraws the money, the commissions will be deducted.

7 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:

Just disable user store from user profile.

It works but 2.3.0 release with some 4.6 fixes is awaiting review in the marketplace.

The app is only tested with paypal payout, but in theory it should also work with stripe because we use IP.Commerce to handle transactions.

When the user withdraws the money, the commissions will be deducted.

Thanks for the reply. However the commission deductions, where are these stored ? I only ask so I know how to withdraw the accumulated commissions the site has made :).

On 6/21/2021 at 7:57 PM, InvisionHQ said:

Hello @InvisionHQ, should we wait for your 2.3.0 release before we upgrade our IPS board to 4.6?

Your advice, please.

Thank you & great work thus far!

@InvisionHQ

Also, there is another typo here:

image.thumb.png.786239e195762e19a633b779899581b5.png

It should be:

"You need to be logged in to see additional information and be able to contact the advertiser!"

Or is there any way to hide this notice completely? I don't really require it on my board.

Thanks!

@InvisionHQ I bought this app, however I can't download it as it's not in 4.6 marketplace.

IPS support said there is no review submission pending for the app.

Can you check your app review submission and rectify so the app gets listed in the market place ASAP.

Edited by beats23
20 hours ago, beats23 said:

@InvisionHQ I bought this app, however I can't download it as it's not in 4.6 marketplace.

IPS support said there is no review submission pending for the app.

Can you check your app review submission and rectify so the app gets listed in the market place ASAP.

The 4.6 file will be rejected. I fixed the problem reported by IPS and a new file will be uploaded now.

But now the waiting time for MP approval is two weeks.

4 hours ago, Umaar said:

Hi,

There is no Title & Description for Classifieds Notifications 🛠️👀

image.thumb.jpeg.83740a1d758b41993e3f65b5107d4125.jpeg

Look at GitHub, this issue already reported and fixed in the new release.