Classifieds System

Hello! I am going through pre-sales right now with Invision and had a few questions about this plugin. It looks perfect for what we need, but I wanted to see if a couple features exist or if there were any plans to include them: 

• On the member's store, is there a store reputation or rating? separate to the member reputation or rank.
    • Sort of like other multi-vendor marketplaces where the seller has their own review section, star rating, or percentage. 
  • Are you able to require members to add a certain number of photos to the advert? 
    • i.e. Needs a minimum of 5 photos to be posted. 

I apologize if these are clearly listed on the feature page - I have read through them several times but was unable to find mention of either. 

Thanks!!

On 2/17/2022 at 8:57 PM, Keebexio said:
  • On the member's store, is there a store reputation or rating? separate to the member reputation or rank.
    • Sort of like other multi-vendor marketplaces where the seller has their own review section, star rating, or percentage. 
  • Are you able to require members to add a certain number of photos to the advert? 
    • i.e. Needs a minimum of 5 photos to be posted. 
  • You can use feedback with another plugin (Trader Feedback System) that integrates perfectly with Classifieds.
  • No, the images field can be required but it does not check the number of images.
9 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:
  • You can use feedback with another plugin (Trader Feedback System) that integrates perfectly with Classifieds.
  • No, the images field can be required but it does not check the number of images.

Awesome! Didn't know about that plugin - that is actually perfect. 

We did end up purchasing and it is great so far. 

1 hour ago, Andrey Gaponov said:

Hello!

Trying to submit an advert and see this
You cannot create adverts in this category: missing PACKAGE INFO, TYPE or ITEM CONDITION. If you have already created them, edit your category and choose which ones the category will use. Contact the system administrator.

What does it mean ?

Resolved

Is it possible to find russian language for the Classifieds system somewhere? Could you help? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello

I am thinking about purchasing the "Classifieds System" add-on and I have a few pre-sales questions

1. Is there a demo of the Administrator's panel somewhere available?

2. Is there a user demo somewhere?

3. Is it possible to set this add-on to a simple "advertisement list" mode, without transferring transactions?

4. Is it possible to limit the access to the displayed data?
Standard account, guest - sees the advertisement but without the address and data of the issuer. He can't buy, but he sees.
Paid account - sees everything together with the issuer's data and has the option of contact and purchase

5. Is it possible to import more products at once?
Offer for partner stores that have e.g. 100 ads for sale and do not want to add 100 ads separately.
Can I import from a user or administrator position?

6. Are there additional payment options for highlighting the advertisement, bold, position on the list, limiting the days in which the advertisement is visible?

7. Does the add-on have an option for full translation into other languages?

8. Is there any evaluation system, comments for both parties after the buy / sell operation?
Only Trader Feedback System ?

9. Can Admin set additional fields that the user must fill in to add an offer/advertisement?

bbcode.it - doesn't work 😞

Thank you

Hi, could I request these Options available for us?

Option to disable contact field, and option to hide author. I need to set up a marketplace where customer just take the deal or leave an offer, no more others ways to discuss or conversations to avoid sellers and customers realize transaction outside of the place where have the advert published.

New Advert - 2022-04-15 20-33-07.png

4 hours ago, kmk said:

Hi, could I request these Options available for us?

Option to disable contact field, and option to hide author. I need to set up a marketplace where customer just take the deal or leave an offer, no more others ways to discuss or conversations to avoid sellers and customers realize transaction outside of the place where have the advert published.

New Advert - 2022-04-15 20-33-07.png

Hi @InvisionHQ

Is possible add an site ownership option? 

What I try to do is use my website as the final place of transactions, when customer want to buy an item just use my commerce payment gateway to pay for the advert item, but at the sametime we don't need to show who is the member who offer the advert. 

I need to set up my classified as below described:

1. Members submit adverts, 

2. After advert is submitted need to be approved (I know this option already there)

3. Instead show member as advert author, we need that advert show the name assigned by admin( example SiteName an member account handle by admin team), so all advert authors will be SiteName

4. Customer want to get the deal or purchase the item, in the invoice will show the name of submitter as who is selling that item. 

5. So when members submit an advert, there should be contains a Submitter name field to be filled. 

If I have no one contact set up, it should be disabled no?? 🤔 But still show the contact button... 

IMG_20220418_205040.jpg

I would like request an option that let me replace that Contac field by Editor field, what I need to place there is whatsapp me link(or whatever others best way for us) , so customer just click on that button will open their Whatsapp with that advert embed, starting realtime negociation process 

Edited by kmk

Continue what I was requesting... Members submit advert, because they need provide the product information, images videos etc... But after advert approved it will show that predefined contact way for more information. 

So one thing what I requested is, after the advert is approved, the author will be hidden or replace by a department name assigned in the approval process. 

Advantage of let customers offers is we can select one of the best deal...please add option that let us set available to receive a x amount offers, then we can choose which one to select as Taken... Then the button show which member was the one obtains the deal  🤝 

Let us add timer to close the Offer button... Example, an advert is submitted, it have 24 hours to receive offers, after 24 hours we will review which offer will get the deal.... So before that, we need a credit payment system where each offer needs to be hold on amount offered... 

Member G give 15.00 as offer 

Member H give 20.00 as offer 

Member J give 14.00 as offer 

These members Credit account need have that offer amount credits hold on for the transaction, after the one of the offer is taken, example 20.00...the system will release 14.00 and 15.00 for their owners. 

In the moment we select one offer, that product will be changed as sold automatically, an invoice generated automatically for Member H, in that invoice will noted that Submitter as the Seller. 

Just want to add in case of more than 1 product... 

Example the advert is selling 3 IPhone 13, that Inventory need to be show on. After one deal is taken, that inventory changed to 2...if it is 0 change the label as  sold out 

@InvisionHQ ,hello please help me solve this problem.

Administrator Notifications
Locked Task: expireAdverts
One of the routine maintenance tasks which run in the background has failed several times, which may indicate a configuration issue.

When trying to run:

Sorry, we could not find that!
2C124/1 The task you attempted to run could not be found

There are also constant errors from guests.

#0 xxx/applications/classifieds/sources/Package/Package.php(141): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(0, 'cl_pkg_id', NULL)
#1 xxx/applications/classifieds/tasks/expireAdverts.php(51): IPS\classifieds\_Package::load(0)
#2 xxx/system/Task/Task.php(367): IPS\classifieds\tasks\_expireAdverts->IPS\classifieds\tasks\{closure}()
#3 xxx/applications/classifieds/tasks/expireAdverts.php(130): IPS\_Task->runUntilTimeout(Object(Closure))
#4 xxx/system/Task/Task.php(266): IPS\classifieds\tasks\_expireAdverts->execute()
#5 xxx/system/Task/Task.php(229): IPS\_Task->run()
#6 xxx/applications/core/interface/task/task.php(58): IPS\_Task->runAndLog()
#7 {main}

On 4/16/2022 at 8:15 AM, kmk said:

3. Instead show member as advert author, we need that advert show the name assigned by admin( example SiteName an member account handle by admin team), so all advert authors will be SiteName

4. Customer want to get the deal or purchase the item, in the invoice will show the name of submitter as who is selling that item. 

5. So when members submit an advert, there should be contains a Submitter name field to be filled. 

This is a request that interests few, a niche, I don't think I want to put it in the app, sorry.

On 4/19/2022 at 3:52 AM, kmk said:

If I have no one contact set up, it should be disabled no?? 🤔 But still show the contact button... 

I would like request an option that let me replace that Contac field by Editor field, what I need to place there is whatsapp me link(or whatever others best way for us) , so customer just click on that button will open their Whatsapp with that advert embed, starting realtime negociation process 

Yes I like it, I will add it to the next upgrade.

On 4/18/2022 at 5:15 PM, bing11 said:

How can make member's store ?

From user profile -> edit profile

1 hour ago, leonovich_J said:

When trying to run:

Sorry, we could not find that!
2C124/1 The task you attempted to run could not be found

It would be easier for me to investigate this problem with access to your ACP. Can you send me an MP with the access data?