Job Board App ?

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, opentype said:

It certainly can. One just sets up a database for the jobs. Categories, filters, fields for maps, dates, links … it’s all there already. If you want, you can also cross-link different databases, e.g. if you want a separate job and company database. 

Too limited but it works. With an app you can receive payments, charge comission, fee, set up a expiration for the record, chrge for a renewal, etc., not just "list" a record. But yes, it's an alternative for those who can't afford for the app.

Thanks Adriano for take it, I have some questions before buy it:

how are filled in your app the jobs offered? like place available, type/role of subject researched... and how is the form for acceptance/partecipate?

how them are stored (status complete, stopped for new requirements, open... custom status)?

are available a count of many jobs have each user managed/partecipate, with status of it?

I like when you talk about location filter of the results. This is essentially to search near available jobs.

Edited by BomAle

Hi there.

9 minutes ago, BomAle said:

how are filled in your app the jobs offered? like place available, type/role of subject researched...

how them are stored (status complete, stopped for new requirements, open... custom status)?

are available a count of many jobs have each user managed/partecipate, with status of it?

Yes, that's why I posted here to people join and make suggestions. The app is basically simple yet, with post screen, index, cats, etc. We are discussing features in the dev board right now. But yes, user will have a location field and it is broken into country, region and city to be used on an internal search for jobs, with distance (miles or Km), etc.

Capturar.png

Info broken for search:

Capturar.png

I like the STATUS idea; will use it.

Yes, a "mini" profile will be available with counts, etc.

Edited by Adriano Faria
On 06/03/2017 at 1:41 PM, Fosters said:

We've lost the interest into an own app since most people here mentioned that they prefer an app developed by Adriano 

Why not if we can have more than one option? if you can dev some amazing and do it thinking client needs....

• 2 months later...