Job Board App ?

@Adriano Faria

YOU asked in december 2020 to provide you paypal for refund as YOU would not work on this app anymore !!

hh.thumb.jpg.255c62c1d7070481a090da28936d4995.jpg

So you asked us to wait during 4 years because you were very busy, then you announced you abandonned the project in december 2020 and asked us to provide paypal for refund, and now you changed your mind after my last post and announced a version to come !

On 4/23/2021 at 11:57 AM, Durango said:

Now that Adriano has decided to abandon this developement started in... 2017, anyone else interested to make this happen ?

Hundreds of people here showed interest for this, so it should definitely happen 🙂

Anyone interested & app developer, let your voice be heard !

i find it quite unfair to kick out someone who initiated this request and actively participated since the beginning for no reason !

But that's your call

Mate, you chose to leave. You left. You were refunded. You were moved from the Jobs group to Members, then obviously you won’t have access to it anymore. I have absolutely nothing else to talk to you. The content is there, not deleted, which I could have done. Ask someone else to copy it to you.

That’s all.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2021 at 12:19 PM, Adriano Faria said:

Mate, you chose to leave. You left. You were refunded. You were moved from the Jobs group to Members, then obviously you won’t have access to it anymore. I have absolutely nothing else to talk to you. The content is there, not deleted, which I could have done. Ask someone else to copy it to you.

That’s all.

Not true, Mate, YOU asked us to provide paypal for refund as YOU decided to abandon the project

I would never leave a project i started myself 5 years ago of course...