Job Board App ?

• 2 years later...
2 minutes ago, Stefan Kaufmann said:

Well, it's been a while since the community here talked about the job board app. Does anyone have news on this? I guess the project has been dropped?  
I am thinking to use the app "pages super directory" instead.

I've had a client where we indeed accomplished this via the pages app.

10 minutes ago, kmk said:

It available for us too? or is something that need send request to you?

This was a simple privat job, where I've set up the pages database and created 2 custom templates. Have you tried yourself to create such a database?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2020 at 8:43 AM, Adriano Faria said:

Unfortunately, no. I’m in process in see what’s done, what was requested, balance both and will reply in the topic on the development board to decide with the others the next step.

Thanks Adriano! Just for my curiosity, is the dev board a board that is used by Invision Community developers and App/Plugin developers, not accessible to "integrators" resp. regular forum admins? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right now i have a custom dev outside IPS for both classifieds and jobs posting.

My community is for divers and diver instructor is a seasonal job so there is a lot of hiring done every year.

Ideally it would go both way :

- instructors could have a mini resume with certifications, job history, availability periods and regional mobility

- dive centers could either search in the resumes or post a more classical job opportunity in a listing.

7 minutes ago, jesuralem said:

Right now i have a custom dev outside IPS for both classifieds and jobs posting.

My community is for divers and diver instructor is a seasonal job so there is a lot of hiring done every year.

- instructors could have a mini resume with certifications, job history, availability periods and regional mobility

- dive centers could either search in the resumes or post a more classical job opportunity in a listing.

Have you tried to accomplish this with the pages application?

You could create 2 databases, one for the job offers and another for the instructors to offer their services.

2 hours ago, jesuralem said:

Just for listing job ads you can absolutely use Pages for that.

2 hours ago, Daniel F said:

Have you tried to accomplish this with the pages application?

You could create 2 databases, one for the job offers and another for the instructors to offer their services.

Or three: one for Dive Centers, One for divers and one for wanted and available offers (two types)?