Brilliant Discord Integration

SoftwareFactory

3 hours ago, OctoDev said:

Could you please add a option where I can make all my members join my Discord server?

Basically a button that says "Add Members" which adds all my authorized members to a specific server.

I'll happily sponsor it.

I would like this too!

18 hours ago, ZLTRGO said:

I would like this too!

Good to hear.

Also @SoftwareFactorywhere is the access tokens stored for Discord? I'll code a script my self so I can force-add all authorized users. My discord server got banned so I want to add them all to my new one! 🙂

Struggling to find it in the database

Edited by OctoDev

On 10/20/2021 at 5:32 PM, Moonbeam said:

Sorry, the private message link didn't work for me. Do you know how a license for an app can expire? Doesn't Invision just bill for all the apps and plugins I buy for my site in one single payment each month?

I have just fixed the link; sorry for this inconvenience. Like many other applications in the Marketplace, Brilliant Discord Integration requires the purchase to be renewed periodically for a certain price. This is a fee for updates and support.

Marketplace purchases are separate from your Invision Community license payments. You can renew your Brilliant Discord Integration's license by going to Manage Purchases page, clicking "Manage" on Brilliant Discord Integration and then "Reactivate".

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

On 10/20/2021 at 7:53 PM, Miss Vendetta said:

@SoftwareFactory Thank you! Looks like it constantly displays "We are currently unable to check if you already joined the server." but I am still able to join. 

This message should not appear that often, only under rare circumstances. I will investigate this. Thank you for your report.

On 10/21/2021 at 5:42 PM, OctoDev said:

Could you please add a option where I can make all my members join my Discord server?

Basically a button that says "Add Members" which adds all my authorized members to a specific server.

I'll happily sponsor it.

Thank you for your suggestion. It is unlikely that such a feature would be added to Brilliant Discord Integration, unfortunately.

I strongly believe that such feature will be abused. We don't want our app to be used to unexpectedly add people to servers they don't want to be added to. Nor do we want to enable people to circumvent Discord's Community Guidelines. In fact, they seem to only disallow extremely unethical content. Additionally, any abuse of this feature could possibly contribute to Discord's potential removal of such feature, which is crucial for other, much more ethical use cases.

Many thanks for understanding. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

On 10/23/2021 at 12:14 AM, SoftwareFactory said:

I strongly believe that such feature will be abused. We don't want our app to be used to unexpectedly add people to servers they don't want to be added to. Nor do we want to enable people to circumvent Discord's Community Guidelines. In fact, they seem to only disallow extremely unethical content. Additionally, any abuse of this feature could possibly contribute to Discord's potential removal of such feature, which is crucial for other, much more ethical use cases.

Many thanks for understanding. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

I coded it and invited everyone back to my server. I do think people would benefit from it. People could easily deauthorize the specific application if they don't want to be invited to the server they were already put in/authorized to.

• 4 weeks later...

@SoftwareFactory

Just bought the Plugin but there is an issue joining the channel.

Notifications to my channel forum the forum works
Login with a discord account on my forum works.

But when i click the invite: https://www.duken.nl/forums/discord/invite/HtpkkDuJSt/ i get a 

Unexpected 403 response code at /guilds/XXX/members/XXX

There is no content in Detailed information. 

image.thumb.png.172c4278ed32ac3b249c6d6048cbd678.png

Edited by Duken

On 10/24/2021 at 2:00 PM, OctoDev said:

I coded it and invited everyone back to my server. I do think people would benefit from it. People could easily deauthorize the specific application if they don't want to be invited to the server they were already put in/authorized to.

I'm interested in this as well. 

Error Code: 4SBR000/2

Happens whenever I try to Mass Sync everyone in the discord. It gets to 500 out of XXXX members verified and then goes away and gives me the error message.

1c660ae2c7c954d5f7170d5a0c5afa7c.png
https://gyazo.com/1c660ae2c7c954d5f7170d5a0c5afa7c

Unexpected 403 response code at /guilds/333900964803248129/members/265311510744530945 403 1A-2 Jeffery M. 11/23/2021 01:16:07 PM
Edited by Jeffery M.
Addition of second picture.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SoftwareFactory
      Unbelievably Brilliant Discord Integration for every community
      Brilliant Discord Integration was designed to work efficiently with every size of the community. This App doesn’t set any limits of community users number to support it brilliantly, therefore it’s ideal for small, medium-sized, and even for really huge forums.
      Our Brilliant App redefines integration standards
      Forget the usual problems with:
      App configuration Role synchronization Adding users into the server and enjoy rethought functionalities offered by our Brilliant Discord Integration App.
      Our experience allowed us to offer most awaited features:
      Brilliant transparency in every configuration step
      We worked with many people to make the configuration possibly simple. And we achieved it! The only thing you have to do is to run the configuration wizard. It contains very helpful field descriptions, and just two text inputs.
      Perfect synchronization of roles and nicknames
      Our Application automatically synchronizes roles and nicknames of your community members. This feature allows them to easily identify each other on your Discord server. And gives you possibility to easily manage their permissions.
      Roles and nicknames are synchronized from your site to Discord server and not the other way around.
      Innovative notifications solution
      Brilliant Discord Integration can send notifications about all content on your site to the Discord server. You can select from 25* different types of content + all content from Pages databases, including comments and reviews. You can configure to send notifications only about content from specified categories, only authored by specified members or comment/reviews only for specified content items. To improve notifications' look, you can use configurable Discord's Rich Embeds.
      *With all official IPS applications (Blogs, Calendar, Commerce, Core, Downloads, Forums, Gallery) installed.
      Original Magic Invites system 
      Magic Invites allows you to manage who can join your Discord server. You can create invites in ACP, and setup group specific permissions for them. If you have enabled Friendly URLs on your site, you can also use a friendly URL for your invites (example.com/invite/invite_key or example.com/discord/invite/invite_key).
      Please note that the whole application (including Magic Invites system) works perfect when there are no basic Discord invites on your Discord server.
      Server security with brilliant Approval Queue
      Using Magic Invites system, you can force your community members (or just specific groups) to send approval request before they join your Discord server. After administrator accepts a member for just one-time or forever, he is immediately added to your Discord server.
      Server promotion with Discord Widget
      Our widget is the best way to promote your Discord server among your community members. Currently it supports 4 official looks from Discord. It may also be a link to a Magic Invite. Note that it only works if you have enabled Server Widget in your Discord server settings.
      Logging in and registration using Discord
      Logging in with Discord is automatically enabled when you finish Brilliant Discord Integration's configuration. Moreover, to enable registration using Discord or edit settings of the login method, go to the Login & Registration page in ACP.
    • By Mr World
      Why don't we have a discord? A lot of hosting companies and major games have it. Why can't we?
    • By batarjal
      With this plugin site owners can connect a Patreon campaign to their forum allowing members to link their Patreon accounts. Connected members can gain access rights and be shown in top lists helping the monetization of your site.

Features
      All campaign data will be pulled automatically - The ACP allows easily to assign Patreon tiers to user groups. The campaign image, description text and join button can be shown in a widget. Members can link and unlink their accounts to Patreon form the user menu Settings > Connect Patreon Account. Linked members can be assigned to user groups according to their pledge tier. If a member changes their pledge or unlinks their account the user group assignments can be removed automatically. Widgets for current goal, top patrons and new patrons. Widgets show join campaign link for members that are not already a patron. Pledges, goals and campaign information will be automatically updated in the background to stay up to date. Buy it now
    • By Kirill Gromov
      Black Friday price: -30%.
      Bitcoin payments for Invision Community. Integration with the Blockchain.com service allows you to integrate Bitcoin payments into the Commerce application. When choosing a payment method through the Blockchain, the user will be automatically issued a BTC address and the amount in bitcoins that he must pay to this address.
      The integration also includes 4 widgets:
      Bitcoin statistics
      A summary of Bitcoin network statistics for the previous 24-hour period. The widget shows up-to-date data, for example, the cost of bitcoin, the size of the commission, how much was mined, etc.
      Bitcoin converter
      You can select the currency and convert the x value in the specified currency to BTC. In the widget settings, you can select specific currencies that will be available for conversion.
      Current value of 1 BTC
      The widget will display the cost of 1 Bitcoin in the currencies selected in its settings.
      Address balance
      You can check the balance of any BTC address, just paste it into the field and click the Check button.
    • By Aiwa
      This app will obtain data from Steam for your users, and groups, and place it in your IPS Community database for use anywhere on your site. Your board will re-load your members Steam Online information, in configurable batches, every 2 minutes, so you always have up to date information without impacting load times of your community pages.

Out of the box, this app will display steam information in the following places
      Member Profile Next to Members' posts Member Hovercards (Steam Online Status only) Widget: X Random Online Steam Members displayed anywhere you can place a Widget Widget: Steam Group information More detailed information about the members Steam profile is displayed on the Members Profile page.  Including an optional list of games the member owns.  Out of the box the list of games can be shown in either an image grid layout, or list view.

Don't want to use Sign in With Steam? No problem, this app works with a Custom Profile field also. Want to use both a custom profile field AND Sign in With Steam? Not a problem, this app seamlessly pulls information from both locations to create a single list of users to cache. 

Valid Steam Input format for Custom Profile Field:
      Steam Name: ex. ' Aiwa ' 17 digit Steam ID: ex. 76561197964468370 Old school Steam ID: ex. STEAM_0:0:2101321 *** If there are any other places you'd like to see a users steam information displayed, submit a support request!
      Scales seamlessly to work with larger boards without impacting site / server performance.  
      IP.Board 3.4.x version available here.
      Prerequisites 
      *** Supported natively on 64 bit server configurations.  For 32 bit server configurations, php-bcmath is required to decode this format. Apache / Nginx server timeout settings should be > 30 seconds.  This allows Steam Web API servers time to respond before failing gracefully.  If configured for < 30 seconds, HTTP 502 errors may occur when running large / bulk updates. If in doubt, contact your hosting provider. IPS 4.4 and above, use 2.1.11+
      IPS 4.3.x use version 2.1.11
      IPS 4.2.x use version 2.1.7, unsupported
      IPS 4.0.x & 4.1.x, use version 2.0.13, unsupported