Brilliant Discord Integration

@Li3D, @Tripp★ - the issue with duplicate notifications was surprisingly hard to debug, as it turned out to be caused by a conflict with files which were removed a very long time ago from the source code, but kept in your website files as (to my surprise) the upgrader does not remove them automatically.

But the update is now pending approval on the Marketplace, so it should be available within the next few days. Apologies for the delay.

On 1/22/2023 at 2:56 AM, Brendan Dietrich said:

Hi @SoftwareFactory just wondering if you could add configure option for admins to be able to set up an IPB task to run MassSync at x time with IPB Tasks. At the moment us admins are currently running it 2-3 times a day due to custom roles in the background that are assigned roles to certain people.

It was a scheduled task in the past, but I decided to reimplement the feature as it was extremely slow and unreliable, mostly due to the technical constraints of Invision Community Tasks feature. At this moment it is not possible, but I will keep this in mind when working on future updates. Thank you for your suggestion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Report:

Just to report you that when trying to push status update there is an error and status not being pushed to discord channel.

BadMethodCallException:  (0)
#0 /applications/brilliantdiscord/sources/Notification/Notification.php(325): IPS\Content\_Item->container()
#1 /applications/brilliantdiscord/sources/Notification/Notification.php(479): IPS\brilliantdiscord\_Notification->contentApplies()
#2 /init.php(932) : eval()'d code(22): IPS\brilliantdiscord\_Notification::parseContent()
#3 /system/Content/Item.php(463): IPS\Content\brilliantdiscord_hook_contentNotifications->processAfterCreate()
#4 /applications/core/sources/Statuses/Status.php(448): IPS\Content\_Item::createFromForm()
#5 /applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(286): IPS\core\Statuses\_Status::createFromForm()
#6 /system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->manage()
#7 /applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(81): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#9 /index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}
#0 /public_html/init.php(1034): IPS\_Log::log()
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler()
#2 {main}

I try to post new status in my front end profile.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/8/2023 at 5:22 PM, drsilva said:

how can we buy now ?

are your going to sell on thridparty Marketplace ?

To be honest it looks like we've abandoned it, we've been without news for a while. 

I also contacted the Develepeur and still no news, my message was not read at all.

I sincerely hope he'll be back.

5 hours ago, panzerscope said:

Still hoping the developer will come back to me as well. I messaged as I need to claim my marketplace key as well as have a new place to download the future version of the app.

If he anwser to you, please share it 
I'm waiting to know that as well

• 2 weeks later...