Community

Brilliant Discord Integration

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the support topic for Brilliant Discord Integration.   

Re:    

Not yet, but we will look for possible solutions of this problem soon. Brilliant Discord Integration is more popular than we expected it to be. Initially, we aimed to provide a simple way to sy

Posted Images

i think the user permission thing is bugged because of user group hierarchy

i have staff set to bridge as a staff user group but they all join as members , maybe because they have moderator as there primary but member as secondary , the system needs to reflect their highest level ranking

I cheated a little

344543543_ScreenShot2019-03-05at10_50_04PM.thumb.png.64bcf281ac43f98eea37779ab2308ca4.png

13 hours ago, fix3r said:

Can i embed on pages app?

You can embed the widget on Pages.

12 hours ago, fix3r said:

i bought and installed, the widgets dont work... https://www.mymilitia.com/chat/

11 hours ago, Vianney Gantelmi said:

Yeah same for me 🙂

You need to enable server widget in Discord server settings:

image.thumb.png.06012e45c6f823d09535de0128e9bea3.png

@fix3r please send me a private message with detailed information about your problems. Also, it would be very helpful if you could try to reproduce the error with signing out of Discord and send me a screenshot of detailed log (Brilliant Discord tab > Logs >image.png.b548f3939ad96487d8ab5a1e8a142902.png button on the latest log). I just need a bit more details to help you 🙂

14 hours ago, SoftwareFactory said:

You can embed the widget on Pages.

You need to enable server widget in Discord server settings:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.06012e45c6f823d09535de0128e9bea3.png

@fix3r please send me a private message with detailed information about your problems. Also, it would be very helpful if you could try to reproduce the error with signing out of Discord and send me a screenshot of detailed log (Brilliant Discord tab > Logs >image.png.b548f3939ad96487d8ab5a1e8a142902.png button on the latest log). I just need a bit more details to help you 🙂

Getting the same issue when logging out, pming you the log info

7 hours ago, Taylor M. said:

how many servers are we allowed to connect to this ? community i manage has multiple discord servers

You can connect one server.

5 hours ago, ufshane said:

Getting the same issue when logging out, pming you the log info

Thank you. It's going to be fixed in next update.

2 hours ago, Wolf said:

Small breadcrumb style issue

spacer.png

I'll check this. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Wolf said:

Another visual oddity; icon doesn't line up with the rest

spacer.png

That's not a problem with the app, but probably with your theme.

12 hours ago, Gilly said:

Do you mind creating an FURL for the user settings page for the app?

@Gilly good idea, I'll take it into consideration while working on next updates.

Edited by SoftwareFactory
2 hours ago, Fernando S. said:

Anyone that has issues with roles, just make sure the bot is placed at the very top of the role list. Worked fine for me. 😛 

Yeah we are set for that I have pm'd tor investigation into the issue... did you convert from rich discord?