Members Shop ( Support Topic )

• Please add support for promoting users into additional groups

Screenshot_20190403_040019.png.6ebba642d48e0b267027488d1438387a.png

Perhaps, in this case, allow displaying another type of chart?

• Please add support for rules in order to take action when a user's balance is negative, or otherwise allow working with negative points.

@TheJackal84 

lol you know i couldn't resist, so i got this super awesome pack of cool features app of yours

question

you have the option to sell points in commerce

can this be also done with @InvisionHQ Classifieds app?

if not can you think of implementing it in future

we use Classifieds and subscriptions and not full commerce app

I say all this if i am understanding the options right

BTW, thanks for another file that can make my Gaming Community even more awesome

51 minutes ago, Mr. Fierce God said:

can this be also done with @InvisionHQ Classifieds app?

what do you mean? is the classifields not where members sell stuff and not admins?

54 minutes ago, Mr. Fierce God said:

BTW, thanks for another file that can make my Gaming Community even more awesome

Not a problem lol. glad you are enjoying them all 😀

@TheJackal84 lol, it is

but

i didnt see it here and only says commerce

Apologies if this is what it can do and i misunderstood, but was thinking you meant only via the store/commerce app

2 hours ago, Mr. Fierce God said:

@TheJackal84 lol, it is

but

i didnt see it here and only says commerce

Apologies if this is what it can do and i misunderstood, but was thinking you meant only via the store/commerce app

no it don't do that mate, In a future update I am going to make it so that you can sell points via the actual application, maybe a widget what will get clicked and you can select a package etc etc

Minor suggestions to fix app's language strings:

• If you are not sending this item free and the user don't have any or enough points, then it will just remove any points they do have and put them to 0 --> If you are not sending this item for free and the user doesn't have enough points, then it will remove any points they do have and change their balance to 0.
  • Points awarded for uploading a audio file --> Points awarded for uploading an audio file

On 4/14/2019 at 2:41 AM, Gilly said:

have you found the issue with not being able to edit cost of files? It's been three weeks.

Will be sorted in the update, I have wrote a new way and new tables for the download points

9 hours ago, Joel R said:

If you are not sending this item free and the user don't have any or enough points, then it will just remove any points they do have and put them to 0 --> If you are not sending this item for free and the user doesn't have enough points, then it will remove any points they do have and change their balance to 0.

Seems fine to me lol, you can change it via the ACP searching for ms_dTakePrice_desc

9 hours ago, Joel R said:

Points awarded for uploading a audio file --> Points awarded for uploading an audio file

Honestly an audio file don't make sense to me the announcement of it seems wrong, you uploaded a audio file

8 hours ago, Joel R said:

1.  Please add ability to upload custom icon.  The font-awesome icons are too limiting if you're creating custom items.

I know Images have been a drag for me with this, it might need a image and a icon, the icon will be used for stored items and images for the shop items, the way the app works is it stores lots of data for each item and purchase and I don't want to have to duplicate images when a user stores it instead of buying & using it

8 hours ago, Joel R said:

2.  Please add point balance to site header.  The point balance needs to be an integrated part of the UIX experience if the app is going to drive gamification.

Where would you say would be the best place to put it? I can always add a setting to show / hide it so if others don't want it there they can just disable it

4 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

Honestly an audio file don't make sense to me the announcement of it seems wrong, you uploaded a audio file

This is a grammar rule governing indefinite articles.  You always use "an" before words that begin with a vowel.  An apple, an elephant, an ice cream, an orange, an umbrella.  

https://writingexplained.org/a-vs-an-difference

This is the syntax for proper grammar. 

I know Images have been a drag for me with this, it might need a image and a icon, the icon will be used for stored items and images for the shop items, the way the app works is it stores lots of data for each item and purchase and I don't want to have to duplicate images when a user stores it instead of buying & using it

Thanks for considering this.  I know you mentioned before the difficulty of custom images.  Is there no way to abstract the image so purchased items use a pointer to the image? 

Where would you say would be the best place to put it? I can always add a setting to show / hide it so if others don't want it there they can just disable it

Somewhere by the UserMenu? The goal is some location that's prominent and consistent across all pages.  What do you think? The goal is for the point balance to be a major part of the UIX. 

On 4/15/2019 at 2:22 AM, Joel R said:

1.  Please add ability to upload custom icon.  The font-awesome icons are too limiting if you're creating custom items.

spacer.png

It will allow multiple uploads, but it won't send the images to the myitems page, they are for the shop store items only

On 4/16/2019 at 1:18 PM, Fierce God said:

It's possible that your app is throwing a referrer line in on the sign up part and it is showing with a already installed referral app

Yeah there is a referrer setting. go to the point systems and click the more button then it will show to enable / disable it

1 hour ago, TheJackal84 said:

Yeah there is a referrer setting. go to the point systems and click the more button then it will show to enable / disable it

ok thank you!

I see it and have disabled it

we use Fosters referral app and it shows a double line on registration if i also use your referral points option too, so i had to disable yours as i dont want to confuse the person registering, 

suggestion - maybe have integration with @Fosters referral app to be able to award points to?

Edited by Fierce God
8 minutes ago, Fierce God said:

but i'm guessing the 3rd party integration is coming soon? as a paid file?

no not really, there is already a couple of extensions in there but this one was made to run scripts after a item is purchased, used in the chat application to send a message etc etc, this way I don't need to hook into anything or edit the members shop app to apply features to others app from it

So we can have a custom image in the shop, but it won't show in a members inventory?

Is there any way to edit it so it DOES show in inventory?

Also, was just testing and when i bought my custom item it returned me to a blank white page when i hit 'buy now' and then chose 'buy and store'.

Edited by Lycanth
17 hours ago, Gauravk said:

Is there any bug on daily and weekly points bonus, as few members are complaining in our board of not receiving their daily and weekly points for logging in?

I have just updated to 1.1.8 and still, members aren't receiving there daily visiting points.

Please confirm if these settings are sufficient or not.....?

image.thumb.png.42b9aa15095cac711aeaf2bc4939723d.png

image.thumb.png.eb4015d3cd8714aac71106067814b597.png