Members Shop ( Support Topic )

On 1/22/2019 at 2:05 PM, TheJackal84 said:

Sorry I forgot to say, I have added a upload section where you will need to upload a .txt file, each code will need to be on a seperate line and then it will grab all the lines / codes and it will import them into the selected category, if by mistake you upload it with 2 of the same codes or upload again with a code added, it will ignore that and just add the ones what are not in the categorys, the update should be out either tonight or tomorrow

Thank you for this, it's gonna help me a lot. Great support as always 👍

14 hours ago, helloworld77 said:

Adding a "block" "My points" would be very nice 🙂 

What will this block show, just their points?

10 hours ago, Joel R said:

The number of points for users really needs to be more apparent throughout the suite.  

Makes sense to just have them show in the sections they will be used don't it?, gimme some ideas of where and what you want shown.

Yeah ! Perfect

Would it be possible to correct this error?

Error: Access to undeclared static property: IPS\nexus\extensions\nexus\Item\Package::$itle (0)
#0 /home2/*****/public_html/applications/nexus/extensions/nexus/Item/Package.php(63): IPS\nexus\Invoice\_Item->__get('itle')
#1 /home2/*****/public_html/init.php(460) : eval()'d code(33): IPS\nexus\extensions\nexus\Item\_Package->__get('title')
#2 /home2/*****/public_html/applications/nexus/sources/Invoice/Invoice.php(1693): IPS\nexus\extensions\nexus\Item\membersshop_hook_NexusItemPackage->onPaid(Object(IPS\nexus\Invoice))
#3 [internal function]: IPS\nexus\_Invoice->markPaid()
#4 /home2/*****/public_html/init.php(460) : eval()'d code(17): call_user_func_array('parent::markPai...', Array)
#5 /home2/*****/public_html/applications/nexus/modules/admin/payments/invoices.php(1116): IPS\nexus\comrules_hook_ipsNexusInvoice->markPaid()
#6 [internal function]: IPS\nexus\modules\admin\payments\_invoices->IPS\nexus\modules\admin\payments\{closure}(Array)
#7 /home2/*****/public_html/system/Helpers/Wizard/Wizard.php(177): call_user_func(Object(Closure), Array)
#8 /home2/*****/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(824) : eval()'d code(1663): IPS\Helpers\_Wizard->__toString()
#9 /home2/*****/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(58): IPS\Theme\class_core_admin_global->globalTemplate('040f4e728a601a3...', Object(IPS\Helpers\Wizard), Array)
#10 /home2/*****/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(166): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#11 /home2/*****/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(118): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#12 /home2/*****/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(148): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#13 /home2/*****/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#14 {main}

Edited by helloworld77
1 minute ago, helloworld77 said:

Yeah ! Perfect

Serait il possible également de corriger cette erreur?

Error: Access to undeclared static property: IPS\nexus\extensions\nexus\Item\Package::$itle (0)
#0 /home2/*****/public_html/applications/nexus/extensions/nexus/Item/Package.php(63): IPS\nexus\Invoice\_Item->__get('itle')
#1 /home2/*****/public_html/init.php(460) : eval()'d code(33): IPS\nexus\extensions\nexus\Item\_Package->__get('title')
#2 /home2/*****/public_html/applications/nexus/sources/Invoice/Invoice.php(1693): IPS\nexus\extensions\nexus\Item\membersshop_hook_NexusItemPackage->onPaid(Object(IPS\nexus\Invoice))
#3 [internal function]: IPS\nexus\_Invoice->markPaid()
#4 /home2/*****/public_html/init.php(460) : eval()'d code(17): call_user_func_array('parent::markPai...', Array)
#5 /home2/*****/public_html/applications/nexus/modules/admin/payments/invoices.php(1116): IPS\nexus\comrules_hook_ipsNexusInvoice->markPaid()
#6 [internal function]: IPS\nexus\modules\admin\payments\_invoices->IPS\nexus\modules\admin\payments\{closure}(Array)
#7 /home2/*****/public_html/system/Helpers/Wizard/Wizard.php(177): call_user_func(Object(Closure), Array)
#8 /home2/*****/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(824) : eval()'d code(1663): IPS\Helpers\_Wizard->__toString()
#9 /home2/*****/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(58): IPS\Theme\class_core_admin_global->globalTemplate('040f4e728a601a3...', Object(IPS\Helpers\Wizard), Array)
#10 /home2/*****/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(166): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#11 /home2/*****/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(118): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#12 /home2/*****/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(148): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#13 /home2/*****/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#14 {main}

Yes, should be updated by tonight

On 10/17/2018 at 7:48 AM, daniel eichler said:

Hello , i bought the application and when i am trying to add in item i am getting this error

5M149/1 We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

i tried to search on this topic for a solution..but no chance... is just "Pm" ...any idea ?

I'm also having this exact same issue as this user.

@TheJackal84 Can you please provide me with any help? I am available for PM.

Edited by AerialEDN
On 1/17/2019 at 1:34 PM, TheJackal84 said:
On 1/17/2019 at 12:51 PM, Wolf said:

Ability to hide the shop system from guests entirely. 

click the permissions in the ACP app listing and disable it for guests, same as any app

Oops! I completely missed the fact that IPS works like this. I came back after years of Xenforo usage.

Ability to use decimals. (ex. 0.01 points)

No I won't use decmals, there is too much code inside to rewrite it all to decimals

That is unfortunate, but it isn't a game killer. I can pretend there's decimals when doing my prices (ex, 100 for 1 dollar) and still do things accordingly.

Referrers is not something I want to get into with this application, maybe in the future I might but not at this time

I noticed there was a referrer option already, would be nice to expand it. Perhaps when you've got the time, it would belong in a separate app though!

Permission to allow a member to only see their own log entries, not global logs.

Go to rewards & logs, click filter and select my logs, then that is all their logs only 

What I mean to say is, I want a member to ONLY be able to view the "my logs" view, while I want to allow staff to view all members' rewards and logs.

Hello,

Couple of questions before purchasing.

Can you set a limit for the amount of points earned in a day for topics/posts?

Is there a log of points sent between members? I see there is for purchases, just wondered about members.

Can you set a "wage" for example VIP's get 100 points awarded per day/week.

Is there any plans to integrate this with Commerce, by that I mean purchase real item for either £10 or 500 points? I would really love that, I see a few do a currency exchange rate, but I would much rather have it as purchased with the points themselves if possible.

Really like the look of this app and some others you do, great work. Please @ so I see the reply.

Thank you.

10 hours ago, Madiakz said:

Can you set a limit for the amount of points earned in a day for topics/posts?

You can't set a limit no, I always thought there was no point in that as it will keep people wanting to be active and doing stuff on the sites earning as much as they can

Is there a log of points sent between members? I see there is for purchases, just wondered about members.

What do you mean by this? there is a log in the ACP what logs all points earned and spent and shows what they earned / spent the points on

Can you set a "wage" for example VIP's get 100 points awarded per day/week.

You set bonus points, for daily / weekly / monthly to award user groups with a clause, Example, if you set it to last visit, then the user will have to log in once in the set time period and they will receive the bonus

Is there any plans to integrate this with Commerce, by that I mean purchase real item for either £10 or 500 points? I would really love that, I see a few do a currency exchange rate, but I would much rather have it as purchased with the points themselves if possible.

I have a script what allows this but at the minute it can not be made public as it was a custom job for someone, hopefully it will come available soon

Really like the look of this app and some others you do, great work. Please @ so I see the reply.

Quotes should let you know but just incase @Madiakz

On 1/28/2019 at 12:13 AM, Wolf said:

I noticed there was a referrer option already, would be nice to expand it. Perhaps when you've got the time, it would belong in a separate app though!

I will see what I can do, I need to update over 20 of my apps / plugins for 4.4.0 so will be busy doing them for the time being

On 1/28/2019 at 12:13 AM, Wolf said:

What I mean to say is, I want a member to ONLY be able to view the "my logs" view, while I want to allow staff to view all members' rewards and logs.

I will look into this aswell and see what other ways they could be shown

Edited by TheJackal84

I purchased your app yesterday and look forward to implementing it.

Here are the most important features necessary.

There is no rush.  I will not need anything until 4.4 is released and stable.

We can follow up on this privately to discuss timetable and your fee.

I am posting this publicly because I would like to find out if other webmasters would be interested in the following.

WAYS FOR PEOPLE TO EARN POINTS:

-- Refer someone who joins the site:
A simple REFERRED BY field added to SIGN-UP screen

-- Whenever a referred member earns points the referrer also gets points
Like a multi-level but only one level down

-- Refer someone who gets new VIP membership
C
ould be a referred member .. or .. existing Member

-- Recommend someone who becomes a paid advertiser
All advertising is Month to Month

-- A Referred advertiser renews each month

@TheJackal84

Thank you for the swift reply, I appreciate it.

The reason I would like a maximum amount to be earned for topics/posts as I will be using it for Steam keys I would like to keep a limit on what is done points wise, I don't want someone just spamming to get points for the keys you see.

With regards to the members log, I would like to see a log of Player1 sent Player2 100 points, again just to keep track, if someone makes multiple accounts to try and work around it I want to be able to track those points.

Is there an ETA on the Commerce script being released? This is one feature I would really like.

18 hours ago, ILM2 said:

I purchased your app yesterday and look forward to implementing it.

Here are the most important features necessary.

There is no rush.  I will not need anything until 4.4 is released and stable.

We can follow up on this privately to discuss timetable and your fee.

Send me a PM it will more than likely be a add-on addition, it already has a sign up screen referrer on this since the last update

9 hours ago, Madiakz said:

The reason I would like a maximum amount to be earned for topics/posts as I will be using it for Steam keys I would like to keep a limit on what is done points wise, I don't want someone just spamming to get points for the keys you see.

if they spam to get points a deletion of that post will also remove the points earned from that post ( if you have selected to remove points from deleted posts that is )

With regards to the members log, I would like to see a log of Player1 sent Player2 100 points, again just to keep track, if someone makes multiple accounts to try and work around it I want to be able to track those points.

They can only send points via donations and all donations are logged via the ACP in its own table

Is there an ETA on the Commerce script being released? This is one feature I would really like.

There is no ETA on this, the script is made and completed but I was paid by someone to make it for them, until they say I can add it to this application and make it public then I can not add it to this application

17 hours ago, helloworld77 said:

Please UPDATE.

Are you on cloud hosting or self hosted? if you are self hosted I can give you a patch to upload to your server

On 2/1/2019 at 7:13 AM, jinnie said:

I'm still having issues when adding medals as items in the shop. I can't scroll all the way down the drop down list of medals so I can't add all the ones I want to into the shop. 

Can you send me a screenshot of what it looks like?