Members Shop ( Support Topic )

Same as Paul, after upgrading to IPS 4.4... I hope I won't have to reinstall.

ParseError: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting ',' or ')' (0)
#0 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::autoloader('IPS\\membersshop...')
#1 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call('IPS\\membersshop...')
#2 /home2/*****/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(135): class_exists('IPS\\membersshop...')
#3 /home2/*****/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#4 {main}

On 3/13/2019 at 2:32 PM, SerialNoob said:

Same as Paul, after upgrading to IPS 4.4... I hope I won't have to reinstall.

On 3/18/2019 at 1:15 PM, Fleiding said:

It appears some language keys are missing in my Notification Settings:

1495138956_Screenshot2019-03-1814_13_48.thumb.png.e9db2483f6060a2fa7849c061586df51.png

Both will be sorted with the next update

Also will update the files description when it's updated for 3rd party aplications & plugins as it now works with @Adriano Faria's Quizzes

This has another fun way to allow your members to earn points and to keep your members busy and on site

Any idea by when we can expect an update as I'm waiting for several bugs to be sorted very desperately.

I have added member group item at the backend to move the member to a premium user group, but I can't find frontend option for users to reach that item. Appreciate if you can please let me know the steps or share the documentation if you have it handy. Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Gauravk said:

Any idea by when we can expect an update as I'm waiting for several bugs to be sorted very desperately.

Can you let me know these several bugs? I only have 1 what comes to mind what needs fixing what is the custom items page on the ACP, the update is basically for 3rd party devs to work with, the rest I have read what people have posted are requests

3 minutes ago, Gauravk said:

I have added member group item at the backend to move the member to a premium user group, but I can't find frontend option for users to reach that item. Appreciate if you can please let me know the steps or share the documentation if you have it handy. Thanks.

Once you create the item and give users permission to view / buy them, they will be in the members shop home page or categories page

9 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

Can you let me know these several bugs? I only have 1 what comes to mind what needs fixing what is the custom items page on the ACP, the update is basically for 3rd party devs to work with, the rest I have read what people have posted are requests

Once you create the item and give users permission to view / buy them, they will be in the members shop home page or categories page

Never knew whatever we discuss on PM, get lost in transit since 12 Mar 2019.

I will remind you here on a daily basis:

• Multiple Image upload to have individual points than just for one upload
  • Referral should not allocate point for his own username, instead, check the existing users first
  • Display points log in the front end for each user
  • Points show in left side user profile too than just in profile header
11 minutes ago, Gauravk said:
  • Multiple Image upload to have individual points than just for one upload
  • Referral should not allocate point for his own username, instead, check the existing users first

2 bugs, Well 1 the 1st will be a option for people to choose from, If that's several then I would hate to see what you say to IPS's latest bug updates considering there are someones over 50

11 minutes ago, Gauravk said:
  • Display points log in the front end for each user
  • Points show in left side user profile too than just in profile header

Requests not bugs, You can remind me daily if you wish, I only read the topics for requests and fixes really not PM's, each file has it's own topic for support etc when it comes to refreshing what needs doing I go through the topics not hundreds of random pms mixed together

Edited by TheJackal84

Updated to 1.1.7

New Features

• Added a setting to the gallery what allows you to select to award multiple points for bulk image uploads 

Bug Fixes

• Fixed the bug with the ACP purchases page
  • Fixed the bug with the referrer system awarding points to the newly joined member instead of the referrer
4 minutes ago, Gilly said:

For some reason, I can’t set a point cost for my file upload anymore. I can’t set a price when uploading or set a price when editing the file. I can mass add points though but that’s it.

I'll look into it and see if anything has changed in there

Can anyone please help me on how to run a rule "Only one time" for awarding existing members the bonus point.

I made a rule and its awarding bonus point, whenever that user logs in but the problem is the rule is giving a bonus every time that user logs in and it should only give it once. Is it possible....?

Following error is being generated by the app:

Call to a member function bind_param() on null

#0 /system/Db/Select.php(373): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\forums\\me...', Array, true)
#1 /system/Db/Select.php(436): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /system/Db/Select.php(355): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(138): IPS\Db\_Select->first()
#4 /init.php(588) : eval()'d code(104): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(25, 'forum_id')
#5 /system/Content/Item.php(4124): IPS\forums\membersshop_hook_TopicHook->processCommentForm(Array)
#6 /applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(130): IPS\Content\_Item->commentForm()
#7 /system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->manage()
#8 /system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(39): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#10 /system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->execute()
#11 /index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#12 {main}

12 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

When does this happen?

that is for when a member replies to a topic it awards points, but I can not reproduce it nor have I had anyone say it is throws that error.

No idea, a clients error log had more then 50 pages with almost only this error, so I reported it.

Thanks a lot for this mass awarding option. While doing the members app/site crashed, maybe because we have 16K members as while doing other groups (10-100 members) this option ran flawlessly.

Anyway to again run the bonus but only for the members who have not received it before?

image.thumb.png.b40adca6040b82d837bfe1235cf0cafa.png