Members Shop ( Support Topic )

On 2/2/2019 at 2:07 AM, TheJackal84 said:

Are you on cloud hosting or self hosted? if you are self hosted I can give you a patch to upload to your server

Can you send me a screenshot of what it looks like?

960Rni4.png

It won't let me scroll further down to access the full list of medals I have. Even when I make the browser bigger or even full screen. I've tried it on safari too and I have the same problem (screenshot is on chrome). Another staff member on my site also has this issue. I've also tried it on mobile (safari) and have had the same proble. 

oh i have two suggestions!

1) could you offer an item where users could change their username color for X amount of time? and

2) could you have an item similar to upgrading usergroups where users can create their own custom group that'll last for X amount of time? on my site i like to offer users are chance to win a custom user group with their own color, group title, and group banner during events and stuff and it'd be a lot easier if the shop could have a way to do it automatically vs me having to manually create custom groups each time. 

On 2/3/2019 at 8:27 PM, jinnie said:

960Rni4.png

It won't let me scroll further down to access the full list of medals I have. Even when I make the browser bigger or even full screen. I've tried it on safari too and I have the same problem (screenshot is on chrome). Another staff member on my site also has this issue. I've also tried it on mobile (safari) and have had the same proble. 

Have you tried zooming the screen out? or hidden that bar at the end? I don't have access to safari as I am a apple hater so will not be able to try to try and reproduce it, also try to click the top one then when it highlights either the medal or the overall select box and then click the down arrow see if it allows you to scroll it

4 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

Have you tried zooming the screen out? or hidden that bar at the end? I don't have access to safari as I am a apple hater so will not be able to try to try and reproduce it, also try to click the top one then when it highlights either the medal or the overall select box and then click the down arrow see if it allows you to scroll it

Zooming out worked! Thank you!

14 minutes ago, ChrisTERiS said:

Hello,

Just renewed and installed it, but I don't remember table and field names to use for integration with Videobox.

Is table core_members and field name points correct or what?

Thank you

Chris

core_members > shop_points

although this will be changing soon as it will get it's own table

Also the way the members will spend points via that app will not log to the new logging system in the ACP

1 minute ago, TheJackal84 said:

core_members > shop_points

although this will be changing soon as it will get it's own table

Also the way the members will spend points via that app will not log to the new logging system in the ACP

Do you mean Videobox? I use it just for earning points for posting videos & reviews. For spending earning I've only one usage. Upgrading usergroup.

Just now, ChrisTERiS said:

Do you mean Videobox? I use it just for earning points for posting videos & reviews. For spending earning I've only one usage. Upgrading usergroup.

yeah videobox, I don't know how that works with points etc, but members shop now logs all users spending and earnings in the ACP will a detailed list of how they earned points / spent points and so on, but it won't log 3rd party apps unless they are made to work with it properly

1 minute ago, TheJackal84 said:

yeah videobox, I don't know how that works with points etc, but members shop now logs all users spending and earnings in the ACP will a detailed list of how they earned points / spent points and so on, but it won't log 3rd party apps unless they are made to work with it properly

It was a custom work for me which later added to public release. I don't think that it causes problems to me as the only that I will allow the users to see is how many points they have, and a page to buy things. I seen pages like My Bank etc. I'll hide them.

1 minute ago, ChrisTERiS said:

It was a custom work for me which later added to public release. I don't think that it causes problems to me as the only that I will allow the users to see is how many points they have, and a page to buy things. I seen pages like My Bank etc. I'll hide them.

yeah it's not a big deal, it is only for the admins to view and keep track of the way points are being spent / earned etc

12 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

yeah it's not a big deal, it is only for the admins to view and keep track of the way points are being spent / earned etc

Any simple widget "My Points"? 🙂

Actually the best should be to show the total amount of points and below a button with a link to the Buy Now page.

Edited by ChrisTERiS
On 1/22/2019 at 1:51 PM, SerialNoob said:

Hello,

The new update doesn't work properly with Nexus.

If I set points to be added automatically upon purchase, it results in the following error

Error: Access to undeclared static property: IPS\nexus\extensions\nexus\Item\Package::$itle (0)
#0 /home2/*****/public_html/applications/nexus/extensions/nexus/Item/Package.php(63): IPS\nexus\Invoice\_Item->__get('itle')
#1 /home2/*****/public_html/init.php(460) : eval()'d code(33): IPS\nexus\extensions\nexus\Item\_Package->__get('title')
#2 /home2/*****/public_html/applications/nexus/sources/Invoice/Invoice.php(1693): IPS\nexus\extensions\nexus\Item\membersshop_hook_NexusItemPackage->onPaid(Object(IPS\nexus\Invoice))
#3 [internal function]: IPS\nexus\_Invoice->markPaid()
#4 /home2/*****/public_html/init.php(460) : eval()'d code(17): call_user_func_array('parent::markPai...', Array)
#5 /home2/*****/public_html/applications/nexus/modules/admin/payments/invoices.php(1116): IPS\nexus\comrules_hook_ipsNexusInvoice->markPaid()
#6 [internal function]: IPS\nexus\modules\admin\payments\_invoices->IPS\nexus\modules\admin\payments\{closure}(Array)
#7 /home2/*****/public_html/system/Helpers/Wizard/Wizard.php(177): call_user_func(Object(Closure), Array)
#8 /home2/*****/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(824) : eval()'d code(1663): IPS\Helpers\_Wizard->__toString()
#9 /home2/*****/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(58): IPS\Theme\class_core_admin_global->globalTemplate('040f4e728a601a3...', Object(IPS\Helpers\Wizard), Array)
#10 /home2/*****/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(166): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#11 /home2/*****/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(118): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#12 /home2/*****/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(148): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#13 /home2/*****/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#14 {main}

Please fix

When will this be fixed?

With members shop, is it possible for an admin to charge points to read a post (even if I need to create a specific category where all posts have a "points fee"). 

The reason why I'm asking is that I'm considering implementing a system where members can watch exclusive videos when they pay some points. Perhaps there's a simpler way of implementing such a system?

Hi @TheJackal84
In CPA setting of Goals I can't choice any of items from members shop, there is dropdown menu but seems to be empty as you can see on ss below:
677785943_goalserror.png.7685e4b92d4f4cf56ccce0b932590bad.png
Also I left long time ago support request by PM you about Members Shop's issue with sending an item to other member and as notfication shows:
Members Shop Expired Or Deleted Item
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp me out! 😄

4 hours ago, Supratec said:

In CPA setting of Goals I can't choice any of items from members shop, there is dropdown menu but seems to be empty as you can see on ss below:

I will look into this

4 hours ago, Supratec said:

Also I left long time ago support request by PM you about Members Shop's issue with sending an item to other member and as notfication shows:
Members Shop Expired Or Deleted Item

Fixed in 1.1.5, I need to wait for 4.4 to be released before I can release 1.1.5 though :biggrin:

We've all paid for this app, I guess.

I just renewed this for another year. Yet, for a while now I noticed that my concerns are being ignored while other people's posts are answered within few hours.. most of the time I have to quote myself to get a reply and that doesn't even work anymore.

So is there is a specific kind of people that can get support from you @TheJackal84 ? What is that criterion that I haven't fulfilled?

19 minutes ago, SerialNoob said:

We've all paid for this app, I guess.

I just renewed this for another year. Yet, for a while now I noticed that my concerns are being ignored while other people's posts are answered within few hours.. most of the time I have to quote myself to get a reply and that doesn't even work anymore.

looks like I only replied to 2 people on this page and it also answers your question

8 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

Fixed in 1.1.5, I need to wait for 4.4 to be released before I can release 1.1.5 though :biggrin:

so seeing that to me would look like the update is coming once 4.4 is released

19 minutes ago, SerialNoob said:

So is there is a specific kind of people that can get support from you @TheJackal84 ? What is that criterion that I haven't fulfilled?

Maybe I have been busy and have not had time to rush to everybody who sends me a message / post to a topic and will reply when I can, maybe I have been updating over 25 apps and plugins for 4.4, maybe I took a holiday for the first time in the 2 years I have been doing this, there could be many reasons why

Edited by TheJackal84

Quick question: I would like to do "limited edition" items where people can buy a medal for only a certain period of time. If I add a medal and then disable it so people can't it buy it anymore do the people who already have that medal still have it? They should right? Since it's technically with another application? 

13 hours ago, jinnie said:

Quick question: I would like to do "limited edition" items where people can buy a medal for only a certain period of time. If I add a medal and then disable it so people can't it buy it anymore do the people who already have that medal still have it? They should right? Since it's technically with another application? 

yes anything they buy will still be there is deleted from the ACP panel. If a user buys & stores a item too then you delete / disable that item from the ACP the user will still have that item there to redeem, so say you made 10 medal items and someone bought all 10, uses 1 then stores 9, if you choose to delete / disable that item the user will still have 9 of them in their myItems page ready to redeem or send, if it is from a 3rd party app like the medals will be, you just need to make sure the application itself is enabled

19 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

Maybe I have been busy and have not had time to rush to everybody who sends me a message / post to a topic and will reply when I can, maybe I have been updating over 25 apps and plugins for 4.4, maybe I took a holiday for the first time in the 2 years I have been doing this, there could be many reasons why

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not questioning your reply speed, you could have taken a trip to the moon for a year, I would have waited almost quietly as we all have a life, but at your return I would expect an answer.

When I reported that issue with NEXUS in January 22nd, you told me that you'll look into it, but then someone else @helloworld77 said he's having the same issue, YOU OFFERED HIM A PATCH... and when I asked again, sure you didn't answer; busy or holiday, but that's not the problem... the problem is when you returned, you answered messages from someone who posted after me. And no sir, what you said doesn't answer my question.. "update coming soon" doesn't mean that all reported issues or suggestions will be taken into account and that has happened before.

So let me rephrase, why can @helloworld77 get a patch for the same issue and I can't... or anybody else for that matter.

19 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

have not had time to rush to everybody who sends me a message / post to a topic and will reply when I can, maybe I have been updating over 25 apps and plugins for 4.4, maybe I took a holiday for the first time in the 2 years I have been doing

and why would I have to rush to everybody who sends me an order for points and add it manually while I've installed an app to have it done automatically.. maybe I also have 25 other things to do and maybe I can't take a holiday cuz there would be nobody left to rush to everybody...

Maybe you don't need to rush to everybody, but for a grouped answer, you sure need to quote/mention all those awaiting a reply, unless it is the same issue; which is not this time... just saying.

I'll wait for the update. Peace out!

@TheJackal84

When viewing the category for the shop I get this:

[[Template membersshop/front/shop/rowsGrid is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\membersshop\Items::tableStates() in /home/SITE/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(840) : eval()'d code:2650
Stack trace:
#0 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_membersshop_front_shop->rowsGrid(Object(IPS\Helpers\Table\Content), Array, Array)
#1 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(840) : eval()'d code(2703): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('rowsGrid', Array)
#2 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_tables->table(Object(IPS\Helpers\Table\Content), Array, Array, NULL, false)
#3 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(555): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('table', Array)
#4 /home/SITE/public_html/applications/membersshop/modules/front/shop/main.php(123): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#5 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\membersshop\modules\front\shop\_main->category()
#6 /home/SITE/public_html/applications/membersshop/modules/front/shop/main.php(25): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\membersshop\modules\front\shop\_main->execute()
#8 /home/SITE/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

BACKTRACE:

#0 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(71): IPS\_Log::log(Object(Error), 'template_error')
#1 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(840) : eval()'d code(2703): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('rowsGrid', Array)
#2 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_tables->table(Object(IPS\Helpers\Table\Content), Array, Array, NULL, false)
#3 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(555): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('table', Array)
#4 /home/SITE/public_html/applications/membersshop/modules/front/shop/main.php(123): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#5 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\membersshop\modules\front\shop\_main->category()
#6 /home/SITE/public_html/applications/membersshop/modules/front/shop/main.php(25): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\membersshop\modules\front\shop\_main->execute()
#8 /home/SITE/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

And on the homepage of the shop, none of the items are appearing at all. I am using 1.1.5 with IPS 4.4 and I do not have Nexus.

Edited by Tripp★